coffee on hdrol

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

coffee on hdrol

Im a huge coffee drinker and i know you have to watch bp on cycle but i typically drink a pot a day or ill go nuts should i just monitor my bp more frequently or try to ditch the coffee

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

just monitor the BP.... as long as its ok, you can drink the coffee!

a pot a day!??!?! DAMN!!!! Im jealous probably cuz I am on day 26 of a 30 day NON stim period... 4 more days until sweet sweet caffeine!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    just monitor the BP.... as long as its ok, you can drink the coffee!

a pot a day!??!?! DAMN!!!! Im jealous probably cuz I am on day 26 of a 30 day NON stim period... 4 more days until sweet sweet caffeine!
    Lol i couldnt do it. I have a desk job and the coffee pot is right next to me next thing i know i have drank a whole pot before noon
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    Im a huge coffee drinker and i know you have to watch bp on cycle but i typically drink a pot a day or ill go nuts should i just monitor my bp more frequently or try to ditch the coffee
    Personally, I NEEDED caffeine while on hdrol because of the lethargy. I think as long as you have hawthorn berry on hand if needed, then it's fine.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by barlush23 View Post
    Personally, I NEEDED caffeine while on hdrol because of the lethargy. I think as long as you have hawthorn berry on hand if needed, then it's fine.
    Celery seed extract would be better for an immediate result. Hawthorn typically needs to be taken regularly for extended time to see its results. Thats why people preload it. Celery seed will provide more immediate results, or at least act quicker than hawthorn.

If you are using one of the all in one cycle supports like AI cycle support or CEL Cycle assist you should be good though as they have both hawthorn and celery seed.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN

Celery seed extract would be better for an immediate result. Hawthorn typically needs to be taken regularly for extended time to see its results. Thats why people preload it. Celery seed will provide more immediate results, or at least act quicker than hawthorn.

If you are using one of the all in one cycle supports like AI cycle support or CEL Cycle assist you should be good though as they have both hawthorn and celery seed.
    Yea im using AI cycle support which has both
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Continue drinking it but monitor blood pressure more frequently. If its fine, don't change anything. If its elevated but you feel the need to keep drinking coffee, try adding in additional hawthorn berry or CSE.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I would continue drinking it, but definitely try to cut it down. I was drinking about 2 cups of coffee each morning before cycle, now I'm going into my second week and I've had some mornings where I've had half a cup of coffee just because I didn't want to drive with how tired I was. I also have a history of BP problems in my family though so I'm really trying to not drink it if I can.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all the insight guys ill just monitor it and try to get away with my pot a day addiction although if i start to notice bp issues ill cut it out just hope i dont have to
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I'm also a slave to the black nectar of life haha. What about decaf? Or if possible a pot of half decaf half caf?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny
    I'm also a slave to the black nectar of life haha. What about decaf? Or if possible a pot of half decaf half caf?
    Now theres an idea i dont know why i never thought of that i might see if that gives me my fix lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is one coffee too much??
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 05:41 PM
  2. Coffee and RPM...
    By ironwill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 12:08 AM
  3. Coffee???
    By rysigpi in forum General Chat