BMF Hardcore's "M-Test"

Warhead_321

Awards
Anyone try this ph? How were the effects vs. M1T?

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Have you read anything about this product?

It appears from the ad I read it is merely Methyl-1 Test...only it is alot more expensive than Mikes, bb.coms, etc.

Warhead_321

Awards
Have you read anything about this product?

It appears from the ad I read it is merely Methyl-1 Test...only it is alot more expensive than Mikes, bb.coms, etc.
Well I have some co-workers that have done cycles of M-Test with no side effects you get from M1T and I was wondering
of maybe trying it. Perhaps it is Methyl-1 Test without the sides which explains why its more expensive?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no such thing as m1t without sides.:hammer:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Maybe they were just lucky and didn't experience many sides...but you can't make m1t that does not have the sides.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
maybe it's M1T without the sides, without the M1T!

Warhead_321

Awards
maybe it's M1T without the sides, without the M1T!
Well this stuff puts on a good solid 12-15lbs ...Ive seen it so i think i may try it.
Everytime i did a cycle of M1T always had crappy sides...even with 4AD

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude the make-up of the steroid itself is what causes the side effects. There is no way to just make some m1t without sides, that's just not going to happen. So it is either something else (which you still haven't informed us) or it is m1t, and your co-workers just happen to respond to it more favorably than you.

Fpot66

Awards
Well this stuff puts on a good solid 12-15lbs
Yeah right, 12-15 solid pounds, do you really believe that, how long and at what dosages were they running the M1T at.

See...12-15lbs is possible to gain on a cycle of M1T however most of that would be water. It is possible to put on maybe 3lbs of lean solid mass in a week, and that is an extremely liberal guess. And that is with a stellar diet, workout plan and getting 8-10 hours of sleep per night.

Fpot66

sonicbum

Awards
people definetly have diferent sides from it. i didnt get any lethargy/cramps but i did get puffy nips pretty quick. never turned into gyno or anything...

Reem

Awards
And if it's just M1T, which it looks like it is...then I don't know what idiot would pay $80 for a 90 cap (10mg each) bottle. :blink:

coofoostu

Awards
Look at this bullshit advertising taken from that page:

Methyl 1-Testosterone.
No it's not a STEROID, "ITS BETTER THAN A STEROID" ™. IT IS A PROSTEROID.
The Evolution of Prohormones: MTEST

Before we talk about our latest release, we need to clarify a few things:

1) Prohormones are not steroids, nor do they have anything in common with illegal ergogenic aids. (ie. Scheduled Anabolic steroids).

2) Our LEGAL product, "MTEST", short form for Methyl-1Test, is NOT MethylTestosterone, aka. D-Bol, or Dianabol, an illegal steroid. (BE CAREFUL!!! THE NAMES SOUND QUITE SIMILAR BUT THEY ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE.) It is not a derivative, a kissing cousin or even remotely like it. These products are completely different and work completely different in the body.
**** METHYL-1-TEST (LEGAL) ---- METHYL-TEST (ILLEGAL) ****
MTEST ---- D-BOL, DIANABOL

3) Don't think the word steroid is a dirty word. There are many steroids that exist in nature, cholesterol is one of them.

4) 1-Testosterone was methylated to protect it from liver destruction. Hence, Methyl-1-Test.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"methyltestosterone aka Dianabol". :icon_lol:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya they don't even realize that it is a steroid, and not a prohormone.

Warhead_321

Awards
****, I'll sell you double the amount for that price. I can probably get you some Cell-Tech to go along with it. But that will cost you.
I just contacted Edge nutrition in my city and asked about any flu type symptoms or any tiredness and they have never had anyone complain about any kind of side effects so it might just be the underground labs and a few others that have a mix of something in their pills. I'd pay $80 for 10mg M1T pills without any side effects..for sure.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I just contacted Edge nutrition in my city and asked about any flu type symptoms or any tiredness and they have never had anyone complain about any kind of side effects so it might just be the underground labs and a few others that have a mix of something in their pills. I'd pay $80 for 10mg M1T pills without any side effects..for sure.
Dude, get a clue. Please, don't take this wrong way, but, don't let your gullibilty get the best of you. Do some research here and learn about the compound.

$80.00 is the price M1T was when it first came out. If that's what you want to pay, then do so my brotha. Me, on the other-hand,, have better things to do with my money. It almost sounds like your trying to get some free advertisment for the company.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well since noone else has said anything yet... warhead, do you by chance have an association with the company that makes "MTEST, BETTER THAN A STEROID" ? Don't take it the wrong way, it just seems like you are ignoring logic and reason in favor of this company.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can buy the pure powder from Sledge right now for far cheaper than that garbage, and it has side effects, trust me. Do some research, and quit pimping b.s. products. I'm sure any company will back its product, they obviously give out wrong information from the looks of their sales pitch.

Last edited:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Warhead you said in past posts you are from Canada, so how could were you able to contact a local store and ask them about the M1T that they sell...? Just curious.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Warhead you said in past posts you are from Canada, so how could were you able to contact a local store and ask them about the M1T that they sell...? Just curious.
DOH! :whip:

Warhead_321

Awards
? ask them about the M1T that they sell?? I didnt say they sell M1T lol i got my ass busted for even ordering M1T before from the USA. Well I didnt buy any but a officer a work gave me a two week supply and I have no tiredness or sore throat so far and its been almost 3 days. all im saying is everytime I took M1T I got both and had to take stupid antibiotics to fix that throat crap. lol hey, dont buy it from edge, find the compound from some other company but im just saying if u can find these results without those crappy sides then it would be worth it. Also to just add something here....if everyone is getting alot of these kinds of sides ...you know maybe its perhaps not all that good for the body. who knows...later ppl.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
....if everyone is getting alot of these kinds of sides ...you know maybe its perhaps not all that good for the body. who knows...later ppl.[/QUOTE]

Ya no sh*t that's why there are posts all over this board concerning this subject. Oubviously you didn't do any research huh?:frustrate

Warhead_321

Awards
know what?

M1T has a bunch of crap that is causing all these stupid sides like "Micro crystalline cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Carboxy, methyl cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide & magnesium stearate" and that M-test has "Stearic acid & magnesium stearate" only in Other Ingredients. Could it be possible that all that other crap mixed with Methyl 1-Testosterone is causing some sides?? lol i really dont care where i got it, or the product name...as long as it was cleaner than M1T I'd get it. I dont know why u guys think id try to sell a name of a product...if i were u guys id just be on the safer side and go with anything else that doesnt have so much polluted crap in it. It's obviously made dirty and sold on the market before they actually knew what they were doing. anyhow, later

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
...as long as it was cleaner than M1T I'd get it. I dont know why u guys think id try to sell a name of a product...if i were u guys id just be on the safer side and go with anything else that doesnt have so much polluted crap in it. It's obviously made dirty and sold on the market before they actually knew what they were doing. anyhow, later
Warhead, i will try and say what everyone else has been telling you from the start of this thread. You could get the purest of the pure M1T it will still cause side effects in some people! its the compound itself (and its metabolites) which causes the sides, not the other stuff in it, the compounds you listed (Micro crystalline cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Carboxy, methyl cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide & magnesium stearate" ) are in most tablets and are for the most part inert.

As for it being not good for the body READ!!! this board is full of threads about M1T, supersolider i believe called it an: 'uberpotent poison with anabolic properties'!

OK one more time, M1T causes sides!

98camaroSS

Awards
i was up at edge not too long ago, and they recomended the mtest 2, along with somthing post cycle. I think the bottle was like $62 or somthing like that and the guy working said it puts on between 8-15 pounds per cycle. Im just passing on what i heard from the guy that recomended it. i have not tried it but have been trying to figure out if its worth it/safe. currently i am on 17hd and love it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Supplements 0
bmftisftw Workout Logs 90
Canadianguy Post Cycle Therapy 4
Supplements 4