Effectiveness of M5AA at really high dosages

roccky08

Awards
I would like to share my expirience with my last Pro-Steroid cycle.(i'm 2 weeks on it)

Background Info:
Age 26
Weight: 201
BF: ~10.5%
Height: 5'11
Workout expirience: 6 years - last 2 very serious. Did some wonderfull gains naturally.
Diet: Very clean since a year ago. High in protein and veggies.

AAS Expirience: None
PH/PS Expirience: 2 complete cycles (that included s1+, m5aa, m1t)
Alternated between methyls to avoid stacking.

my previous cycle was:
week 1,2 M1T at 10mg
week 1-6 S1+ forgot exact dosage (it was 1.5 times what the label said
week 5,6 M5AA - Started at 20mg and ended up to 100mg.
week 6-10 nolva pct

After that cycle i concluded that i hardly respond to compounds at regular dosages. Why did i base my conclusion? well simply because during that cycle the only thing most noticeable thing was only a 5 lb increase in body weight, 3 lb was water (no vascularity, no focus increase, minimal strength was gained, didn't feel fuller, and no noticeable side effects other than a slight increase in libido), while eating 500 clean calories above maintenance. So I decided to give up on the legal gear.

I'm making my last preparations for my first AAs cycle to be done in 4 months.

I had bought trasdermal 4ad and 10 grams of M5 a few months ago. So i decided what the heck let me make a cycle out of this stuff. I wanted to see how efective is M5AA at high dosages

Note: I know that the risk is high when increasing the dosages of a methylated compound. I also don't recommend anyone trying it. I know my body better than anybody else. Having said this, I chose to go high on m5 because of its low toxiticity(sp?).

Cycle:
Food intake - Calories at maintenace level, Everything else has stayed the same for over 2 months
Protections: Liver protectants
4AD
Week 1-4
400 mg ED (all i have left, and i didn't want to spend any more money in legal gear).

M5AA (Divided in 3 dosages)
Week 1:
Day 1 - 100mg
Day 3 - 150mg
Day 7 - 200mg
Week 2:
Day 10 - 250 mg
Day 15 - 300 mg
Week 3,4. Planned to stay at 300mg
pct: Nolva 4 weeks

Observations:
- Gained 7 lbs
- Vascularity is insane
- Very dry.
- Had a few pimples in the first week but is all gone now
- Strength increase: 10% on average
- Mood: I feel invulnerable, and very agressive but only during physical activities. At other times i feel normal (i'm a very calm person)
- Sex: Girlfriend is loving my increase in stamina and hardness, my agression spiked up last night and i felt like another person (weird feeling).
- Energy/Stamina: I feel like i'm taking an ecy stack. Energy very high and consistant through the day.
- During workouts: I feel extremely pumped and focused. I noticed joint pain.
- Body observation: I look very hard and my muscles are fuller. Definetly bf is down, skin feels very tight.
- Hair: Loosing it but nothing that significant.

I have to say is wow.

I think i covered most of my observations. I will post any changes and cycle conclusion.

Note: i will stop the cycle if i noticed or feel something out of the ordinary.

P.S. if you are wondering how am i taking those dosages? or how i was able to put it in a suspension? I simply called my sister for the answer :)

- 1 500ml bottle of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 grams of m5AA
- And a very good juice blender
1)Heat up the olive oil
2)Pour olive oil and powder in the blender
3)Start at low speeds for 1 minute and 1 minute at really high speed.

This makes an excellent suspension. Before use i shake the bottle really well. for 2 minutes. I noticed that the particles look consistant though the oral syringe
Last Note: I would use the blender on the suspension at least once a week.

Laters

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Good info Roc! I would have guessed that there would be a diuretic effect too at doses like that. And more acne.

roccky08

Awards
After the first week my urine was very yellow, so i drank more water. I personally never had a bad acne problem. I had 4 pimples in my face during the first week.
4 is a lot for me, but apparently not a big deal to anyone else. So that's why i made a conservative comment.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hair?

what hair, i ain't got none...............

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
they have MDHT out now so if interested just go with the parent hormone instaed of waiting for it to convert

roccky08

Awards
Up 9lbs.
Hair is becomming a concern, but i will finish my cycle.
Anyone have a wig that i can borrow? :/

Question: Does minor pressure while urinating have to do with the prostate?

Edit: Put on gel.. Hairs in my hand was 32 :/

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Up 9lbs.

Most likely it's the prostate. Be careful man, that's one hell of a dose, but keep us updated cause this is an interesting thread. I'd definitely keep a close watch on the prostate situation.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
custom has some hair care items you should look into.

roccky08

Awards
Most likely it's the prostate. Be careful man, that's one hell of a dose, but keep us updated cause this is an interesting thread. I'd definitely keep a close watch on the prostate situation.
Thanks for the advise. I only had that minor pressure around noon. After drinking water throughout the day. I didn't feel any discomfort at all.

custom has some hair care items you should look into.
Thanks bryan, I'll look into that

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I'm just wondering if AAS might be less risky, health wise.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Up 9lbs.

1. That is a lot of hair.

2. yes, that sounds like a prostate complaint.

I would lower your dosage if these problems get any worse.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pressure when urinating is definitely your prostate, which is to be expected as it is very DHT sensitive. LIkewise, hair loss at that high a dose is to be expected, too. It's too late to run hair care now, but in the future, CNW has the best deals. Also, run Saw Palmetto, or better, Beta Sitosterol for awhile following this cycle. It's proven to help out the prostate and its cheap.

BUt thanks for being brave and testing and sharing! I've often wanted to do the same thing...I have a lot of M5 on hand.

Any blood pressure problems? M5 @ 100mg. took mine for a bit of a ride.

Reem

Awards
I don't understand this 'hairs in hand after putting in gel' type of method to determine if the M5aa is making you lose more hair.

I mean, it probably could be an indication, but how do you count the hairs which get washed out when washing your hair for example. Seems -hair thinning- or -falling out and not regrowing- are the more definitive indications to draw conclusions on.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I just love to read about experiments like this. Thanks for sharing (and giving your body to science). I certainly would not have had the balls to go that far.

Reem - if you don't see any hair in your hands pre-cycle when applying gel (especially after a shower) and then you see a bunch of them after you've started the cycle, it is easy to reason that the PH is what is causing the hair loss. I'm sure that Roc will start using some hair care and be just fine. He was just sharing with us what he is experiencing.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude...great info....i wont run those high doses like you though!

BE CAREFUL!!!!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand this 'hairs in hand after putting in gel' type of method to determine if the M5aa is making you lose more hair.

I mean, it probably could be an indication, but how do you count the hairs which get washed out when washing your hair for example. Seems -hair thinning- or -falling out and not regrowing- are the more definitive indications to draw conclusions on.
Also, I recall reading (somewhere) that the effects of DHT on hair would not be evident for *at least* three weeks. This may not be relevant in this case, but there are lots of "bros" who imagine that the hair they lose the first day they take M5AA/3AA/MDHT are due to the drug. Not so.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, I recall reading (somewhere) that the effects of DHT on hair would not be evident for *at least* three weeks. This may not be relevant in this case, but there are lots of "bros" who imagine that the hair they lose the first day they take M5AA/3AA/MDHT are due to the drug. Not so.
Very good point. I've noticed this myself. Sometimes the shedding continues for a while after you cease the androgen, too.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
12.5mg of MDHT would be similar.
Um, to what? M5AA at what dose?
M5AA was available as a powder $3/g. MDHT works out to roughly $1/3 pills. I would like to know the conversion rate (actual or subjective equivalence). Would it take 1000mg of M5AA to equal 100mg of MDHT? 300mg M5AA = 30mg MDHT? or what?

Has anyone used both?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The conversion rate is quite irrelevant

Vida Numbers (androgenic:anabolic% VS MT as the Std):

M5.......... 72:22
MeDHT..... 64:26

It's practically the same, I wouldn't give you a dime for the difference. They are both hard core andro's with little redeeming anabolic value. The doses would be virtually identical. I don't put all my faith in the numbers, but it's extremely close in this case. Your prostate will hate you for some time to come either way. And get a wig too!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
The thing is that MDHT is a metabolite of M5AA (so I'm told). I've taken over 300mg of M5AA, and I suspect that it doesn't give the same oomph that 3 tabs (37.5mg) of MDHT does. If this is the case, then the rate at which M5AA converts to MDHT is surely lower than 10%. How low? --- All of this is drivel, though, since I haven't taken MDHT. Who has taken both so that they can make a fair comparison?

roccky08

Awards
Update

I just started my last week today.

- Current Weight: 204 Up 10lbs since i started my cycle
- Hair Loss: Still happening at lower rate
- Prostate Pressure: Notice it only happens early in the morning, but after drinking lots of water I don't feel discomfort for the rest of the day.
- Strength: Still hasn't changed much
- Focus: Incredibly high.
- Sex: Erection is very hard and i'm able to maintain it for almost 1.5 times longer than before.
- Energy/Stamina: Really high, even after having two nights of 4 hour sleep each.
- Libido: Really high (4-AD for sure)
- Workouts: Recuperation time and duration is higher than my last update.
- Body Observation: I look extremely good. Really old fat deposits are going away quickly (i was fat during my childhood)
- Joints: Bothering me alot. I've been carefull at the gym.
- Dosage: Still the same. 300 mgs

Answers:
Any blood pressure problems? M5 @ 100mg. took mine for a bit of a ride.
Is normal. Blood pressure has never been an issue for me.

I've been putting gel for over two years now, Normally when i'm off cycle all you see in my hand is 2-5 hairs. Is not an exact science, but it tells me that hair loss is up 600+%
Edit: Hair loss count is 22 while putting on gel

I will make another update at the end of the cycle.

Last edited:
wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Um, to what? M5AA at what dose?
M5AA was available as a powder $3/g. MDHT works out to roughly $1/3 pills. I would like to know the conversion rate (actual or subjective equivalence). Would it take 1000mg of M5AA to equal 100mg of MDHT? 300mg M5AA = 30mg MDHT? or what?

Has anyone used both?
100 mg of m5. just guessing that there is about a 12% conversion. but after reading dr d's post maybe not.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I was doing a 4 week cycle of 10mg Methyl D each day stacked with clen half of the time and then Trimax/ECA the other half of the time. When I finished that four weeks, I decided I'd finish up with 160 mg M5 by itself for 2 weeks a then go into PCT.

The first three days were great, but on the fourth day, I really just started feeling dirty as hell. I can't think of another word to describe it.....it definitly felt like I needed to stack it with something, anything to get a better anabolic effect. I was feeling ripped as hell and not carrying any water after my second day on it, but the sides were killing me. My prostate was sucking, I had 4 pimples on my chest, sex felt weird, and I wanted to fight anything that moved. I was also looking for excuses to argue with the Mrs....it was like a full 180 after the feelings of well being I got on the MD.

I decided that this it wasn't worth continuing at a lower dose, as I was fairly shut down as it was, so I opted to just start PCT. I guess I'm a puss, but I guess high doses of DHT precursors by themselves do not work well for me. I think stacked with a good dose of 4AD, a high dose of M5AA might work a little better for me, but that whole experience of M5 on its own has kind of turned me away from the substance and has me second guessing all the MDHT I preordered.

Does anyone have any insite as to why running high doses of M5 would be so unpleasant, I've never had too much of a problem with it in the past and am curious as to why it sucked this time, or has anyone else experienced similar effects?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Man, that sucks. I'm not surprised. It sounds like too much of a jump in mg's going from 10 to 160. Not enough time to integrate the fat dose especially at the end of a cycle. Plus like you said, the different 'feel' of the two compounds must have really contrasted. I always overlap a little when switching methyls. There is a dynamic equalibrium involved. Also, it's not you being a puss, this compound is just a serious androgen. I won't even use it, except for some pre-w/o experimentation, and even then it's not all that. I have felt the same at the end of a cycle when I make the switch from test/anadrol to halo/clomid. It works but it really sucks. That hard-ass andro focus 24/7 and then comes the SERM. ****! I hate coming off. Always try to pyramid down with the mg's cause it gives your body a chance to start making SHBG again with a smoother transition. A benzo can help for that acute dirty feeling.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Man, that sucks. I'm not surprised. It sounds like too much of a jump in mg's going from 10 to 160. Not enough time to integrate the fat dose especially at the end of a cycle. Plus like you said, the different 'feel' of the two compounds must have really contrasted. I always overlap a little when switching methyls. There is a dynamic equalibrium involved. Also, it's not you being a puss, this compound is just a serious androgen. I won't even use it, except for some pre-w/o experimentation, and even then it's not all that. I have felt the same at the end of a cycle when I make the switch from test/anadrol to halo/clomid. It works but it really sucks. That hard-ass andro focus 24/7 and then comes the SERM. ****! I hate coming off. Always try to pyramid down with the mg's cause it gives your body a chance to start making SHBG again with a smoother transition. A benzo can help for that acute dirty feeling.
Yeah, I hear what youre saying. Whats a benzo?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I hear what youre saying. Whats a benzo?
It's used for anxiety. It works very well when using hormones that can shorten your fuse. My health care provider gave me lorazepam, but xanax is popular too. They are all over the net too on those sites that offer scrips for 'life style' meds, if you have no doc. It's an online consultation, but I'd just go see a doc cause those net docs are expensive.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
It's used for anxiety. It works very well when using hormones that can shorten your fuse. My health care provider gave me lorazepam, but xanax is popular too. They are all over the net too on those sites that offer scrips for 'life style' meds, if you have no doc. It's an online consultation, but I'd just go see a doc cause those net docs are expensive.
Well, I live in Germany, so basically next time I go to a country without drug laws, I can add that to my list of stuff to buy :thumbsup:
They really don't check **** in customs here like they do in the states. Can't wait until our Romania vacation, I'm guessing gear is cheap as dirt there, it was in Egypt anyways.

I understand how M5 shortens ones fuse, but correct me if I'm wrong, but thats an intrinsic property of DHT. How does it stop that effect? Does it block the "getting pissed off receptors" in the brain or elevate seratonin like prozac or what?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well, I live in Germany, so basically next time I go to a country without drug laws, I can add that to my list of stuff to buy :thumbsup:
They really don't check **** in customs here like they do in the states. Can't wait until our Romania vacation, I'm guessing gear is cheap as dirt there, it was in Egypt anyways.

I understand how M5 shortens ones fuse, but correct me if I'm wrong, but thats an intrinsic property of DHT. How does it stop that effect? Does it block the "getting pissed off receptors" in the brain or elevate seratonin like prozac or what?
Germany?! Man, I heard it's great.
Benzos works on GABA receptors. They mediate input. It's not like prozac. Valium is a good benzo too, it may be very cheap over there and has a good short half life. It lengthens that fuse. You still know that things are shitty, but your more indifferent to it. Little things don't bother you and big things are easier to handle. It's hard to explain, but it's very effective for problem that result in heavy emotions of sadness, anger, etc. These drugs are widely abused as sleeping pills, but anxiety is a good, legit application.
Good luck in Romania bro! God bless our troops!!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Germany?! Man, I heard it's great.
Benzos works on GABA receptors. They mediate input. It's not like prozac. Valium is a good benzo too, it may be very cheap over there and has a good short half life. It lengthens that fuse. You still know that things are shitty, but your more indifferent to it. Little things don't bother you and big things are easier to handle. It's hard to explain, but it's very effective for problem that result in heavy emotions of sadness, anger, etc. These drugs are widely abused as sleeping pills, but anxiety is a good, legit application.
Good luck in Romania bro! God bless our troops!!
Yeah, Germany is great! Been over here for 2.5 years and almost forgot what the states were like :).

I took valium once and all it did was knock me out. When I was on vacation in egypt I went to the pharmacy and asked for something to help my wife and I sleep through our 9 hour each way bus ride. Hes like, "try some valium!" and sells me like 18 pills for like 4 euro. One of those bad buys knocked me out for 8 hours straight :thumbsup:. Wish my tired ass didn't accidently leave the rest of the pills on the bus tho :frustrate .

I'll look into the benzo thing tho. I feel good since coming off the M5 and starting PCT. Feel normal again and my sex drive is back to its pre cycle normal self, so my wife is gonna be sore :). Thanks for all the good input Dr. D.

roccky08

Awards
Pre PCT Results

Yesterday I started my 4 week PCT
My results thus far:
- Weight: 206lbs
- Still look very dry and lost a lot of fat.
- Mood Wise: I feel like ****. Same feeling like when taking clomid.
- Aggression is very high only during sex and working out.
- Strength is still the same as my last update
- Hair: Let's not go there :-( . I should receive my hair treatment sometime this week.
- Prostate: haven't had major problems.

Post Cycle Conclusion and Advise to others:

- If i were going to do this again with m5aa or Mdht, I would first run some hair care products before an during cycle.
- I would increase the 4ad dosage or even better add test.
- I would take some type of suppliment for prostate health.
- Everything else is the best cycle i've had. I'm very pleased with the results, body composition changes and strength increase.

This marks the end of the use of pro-steroids. After i finish my pct i will give myself a 3 or 4 month break (or more) before i start on the real stuff. I know i have to give my body a long break.

I will give the final results when PCT is over

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I started my 4 week PCT
My results thus far:
- Weight: 206lbs
- Still look very dry and lost a lot of fat.
- Mood Wise: I feel like ****. Same feeling like when taking clomid.
- Aggression is very high only during sex and working out.
- Strength is still the same as my last update
- Hair: Let's not go there :-( . I should receive my hair treatment sometime this week.
- Prostate: haven't had major problems.

Post Cycle Conclusion and Advise to others:

- If i were going to do this again with m5aa or Mdht, I would first run some hair care products before an during cycle.
- I would increase the 4ad dosage or even better add test.
- I would take some type of suppliment for prostate health.
- Everything else is the best cycle i've had. I'm very pleased with the results, body composition changes and strength increase.

This marks the end of the use of pro-steroids. After i finish my pct i will give myself a 3 or 4 month break (or more) before i start on the real stuff. I know i have to give my body a long break.

I will give the final results when PCT is over
Man, I can't imagine doing your 300 mg ED dosing. 160 was killing me and I only did it for a few days. I definitly agree about the 4AD or Test tho, thats a must. Good info!

excalibur

Awards
Bump

Anybody else done high doses m5aa or mdht?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump

Anybody else done high doses m5aa or mdht?
LOL - why do you care? that **** TORE HIM UP.

i've used MDHT @ 100mg and the aggression hit within a few days and i quit shortly after. rough stuff. pure androgens like these (i say "pure" because DHT has virtually NO anabolic effect in skeletal muscle, despite what vida may say) are laden with sides.

if i had some now, i'd flush it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i've used MDHT @ 100mg and the aggression hit within a few days and i quit shortly after. rough stuff. pure androgens like these (i say "pure" because DHT has virtually NO anabolic effect in skeletal muscle, despite what vida may say) are laden with sides.

if i had some now, i'd flush it.
Amen brother! Only good for physical competetion situations really.