How to use my stash

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20120509_181138.png

So I've been out of the gym for 4 months now. I have a stash that I want to get into after I'm back in the gym for about 2 months . I could use help putting all this into a cycle or 2 maybe 3. I already have a seem on hand.

A Lil bout me. 5'10" 165lbs. Done a few cycles already. LG science trifecta stack, low dose SD and tren, SD alone, m1 4add, and test-e. Haven't done anything since November and haven't been to the gym since late January.

All advice will be helpful, reps given for helpful advice, & a thank u to all who help in advance. So lets help create on hell of a ride for me and all to follow along as I will be logging with pics.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
How have your previous cycles gone in terms of weight gain? For what you say you've run already, 5'10" and 165lbs seems very light.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
How have your previous cycles gone in terms of weight gain? For what you say you've run already, 5'10" and 165lbs seems very light.
When I started I was 140# my highest in November was 185#. I do work outside in a refinery in south Louisiana so I sweat all day.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Bump

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O think the superdrol androlean 6 weeker. Super first 3 weeks Androlean weeks 3-6 and 5aohp regular dose with androlean..That would be a fun stack

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Helpful. Now the comp 20 & m1p later cycle?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not exactly sure what comp 20 is, but if i recall i thinks its natty so you may be able to add it to pct. and m1p I would save for another cycle.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Compound 20. Its suppose to be a good natural cutter

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Get a better base line. You could run the weaker compounds like the 5oa witch dosent really need a serm pct. hold off on the sd

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Bump

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Bump

evodrag

Awards
Ive never seen someone go from test to ph.s test is so much better. im jus sayin yo

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Ive never seen someone go from test to ph.s test is so much better. im jus sayin yo
I had some poo poo test. It had to be low dosed I gained 7# in 12 weeks. I was eating a lot, lift heavy, kept 3# of it. SD gave me my best gains.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Bump