Creating a batch

bulkmuscle

Awards
I'm thinking of making a batch of EQ and Test Enan.

I'm wondering if I can reuse the syringe filter and the syringes for the second batch?

Or would it be better to use new ones?

Also, if I make 45ml @ 250mg/ml, and say I only use 22 ml in a cycle, will I be able to use the other 22ml half a year later? Or will it go bad?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bulkster...

I know.. not what you were dreaming of... feed back from me and all. lol

But...

I was thinking of making 100ml at a time... Filtering, and baking. All in a single 100ml Presealed and sterile Bottle.

So what you going to do with a 100ml bottle of anything? Well at that point, you could draw 10 or 20 ml at a time and fill 10ml or 20ml presealed and sterile bottles. Baking would not be required again. And you would end up with 5 20ml bottles or 10 10ml bottles. The bonus is the tops should still be supple cause they haven't been baked. Less chance of leakage... better seal etc.

Or perhaps it's just better to buy more bottles... just a few bucks a peace anyway, and use a few more needles.

Either way, You wouldn't be dipping into the same 45 ml over the coarse of a few years for instance.

Jason161

Awards
I dont know why you just dont PM on bb4u, but anyways.
The test will hold for a long time, you can use the rest of the 22ml's later.
Ive had my test prop I made back in Jan and its still fine. The question with the filter, if you CANNOT wait to get a new one, I dont see why you could push some oil through it after you make the test, then make the EQ. THey are good for about 100mls, catch is you will have almost 2mls of oil stuck in there so it will dilute your next solution.
I honestly would just get another one, but if you cant wait then push some oil through it, then some air and try to get it out. Then run your EQ through. Wont be to much a problem if any

Jason161

Awards
I would also do what poohbah said, and transfer your stuff into like 30ml vials, if u use 20+ ml each run. But you can by all means leave it in one vial.