Beastdrol Feedback / Suggestions

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
I started a cycle one week ago 20mg Beastdrol and 800mg Stanodrol each day. My original plan was to run the Beast for 4 weeks and starting Epistane during week 3 an running that for 6 weeks total. And I planned on running the Stano at 800mg throughout the entire 8 week cycle.
I'm one of the lucky ones and really experience no harsh sides with any PH. Beast does give me an occassional ache in my back, but nothing to miss a workout or cry over. Anyways, I was thinking about bumping the Beast up to 30 mg for the remaining three weeks that I'm taking it. I have more than enough **** here as far as support supps and PCT. Anyone object to this or even think I should up the dosage even more? So far everythings been solid..nice, clean diet. Feeling good in the gym. Only reason I ask is if I can bump it up and get a little more out of it, I'm all for it. Last couple times I ran Superdrol or any clones I kept it at 20mg and had decent gains from it.
Any feedback is much appreciated guys.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I don't see a problem bumping up to 30 mg for the duration, if the sides are too much drop back down to 20. Grab some bulk taurine powder for the back pumps, as those will likely increase with the increase in dosage.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Taurine for the win! Also Tums! The calcium in Tums is supposed to help and don't forget to stretch ;-)

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
I was getting mad lower back pumps when I was taking Anadrol but I also wasn't drinking enough water! In any case I find that when I get lower back problems in general I do light-moderate weight for dead-lifts to help stretch out my back muscles and it's actually helped tremendously over the years!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20