Clen/Prostate

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Does clen affect the prostate mine is enlarged slightly from last cycle and wanted to know if it enflames it or if I should stay away from it?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm of no help to you, but this raises a question I have if you don't mind.

Enlarged prostate from cycle...now, that does go away, given time, without medical treatment, right?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Clen really flares up my prostate, custom's too. We've had a disscussion about his strong azz clen. either stay away until you've recovered or look into beta-sitosterol or saw palmetto.
Cranberry juice helps too.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I'm of no help to you, but this raises a question I have if you don't mind.

Enlarged prostate from cycle...now, that does go away, given time, without medical treatment, right?

NOPE sorry to tell you but after its enlarged your stuck with it forever saw palmetto,beta sitosterol, and cranberry just temporarily shrink the inflamed tissue but there is no cure yet.

The only medical treatment they have out isnt pretty!!!!

They take a thin cylindar peice of medal with a tiny hook on the end insert it into the urethra and claw out peices of your prostate. :rant: And most of the time the prostate regrows back to enlarged status.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
ouch, I run saw paw at half a gram a day even though mine is not enlarged to keep it from getting that way.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
NOPE sorry to tell you but after its enlarged your stuck with it forever saw palmetto,beta sitosterol, and cranberry just temporarily shrink the inflamed tissue but there is no cure yet.

The only medical treatment they have out isnt pretty!!!!

They take a thin cylindar peice of medal with a tiny hook on the end insert it into the urethra and claw out peices of your prostate. :rant: And most of the time the prostate regrows back to enlarged status.
Yikes :blink: That's really a bummer...you can bet I'll be doing whatever I can to make sure that my prostate stay in tact...

Grant, 0.5 G/day of SP should be sufficient to ward off BPE?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, most people use 1-2 grams a day, I run half a gram because I have no problems. If you have problems run1-2 grams, or some beta sisterol. I also eat pumpkin seeds which are good for prostate health.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
custom Supplements 24