Fina Questions

RockMam

Awards
Hey bro's, well I have some questions about fina!
Mmmmmm not really fina lol its tren enanthate, tha potent shat.
Anyway I was wondering if it would be a great canidate to run with some test enan too and at what dosages, I was looking at about 400 mg of test and about 200-300 on the tren, I've heard u dont need to take that much tren for bomb results. Also does anyone know the sides? I've had mixed stories, some people say tren is like taking a blunt axe to ur hairline, others say tren doesnt do much to the hair bc it converts to dhn instead of dht. Also if this isnt just all, would anyone think that eq would be dope to throw in also, thx bro's. lata

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
500 mg test cyp/enan 500 - 600 mg tren enan

the sides of tren include insomnia, night sweats, increased agression, will increase the symptoms of male pattern baldness if you are prone to it, and freaky strength increases

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
500-600mg EQ would also go well with your stack.

Jason161

Awards
Study before you run it, if your asking about sides of an androgen :)

RockMam

Awards
Thx guys, yea I just neeeded to know, some people say it wont cause baldness, others say it does to an extreme, thx a lot

Jason161

Awards
If you are worried about it, get some finasteride. Im assuming your family has baldness, so it would probably be a good idea to get some. Check board sponsers for it

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys feel that tren enan is good for a first time tren user? Would you suggest starting the cycle with tren ace until you see how your body reacts to it, that way it will be out of your system alot sooner? Do people get tren cough with the enan version similar to the acetate?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running 500mg of tren enan & 500mg of test enan for 10 weeks. first cycle, some people are telling me its too much.

Jason161

Awards
Well to answer one of your questions, I feel that the "tren cough" is experienced more with people who use pellets and a "magic solution" in their homebrews. If you come by tren ace powder, or enan, and brew it yourself, in all the cases i've recently witnessed, you can avoid that.
Now i've never used or know anyone who used tren enan, however I do think that tren might be a little extreme for a first cycle. Not that there is a problem with it really, because its been done, and done really good, but it just is a matter of opinion and responsibility. I dont think its needed on a first cycle, I dont even know why some people say not to run a test only cycle. I know alot of people who will run test only cycles still, after trying EQ and deca and such.

Jason161

Awards
I'm planning on running 500mg of tren enan & 500mg of test enan for 10 weeks. first cycle, some people are telling me its too much.
Again, its a matter of people opinion, which should be listened to. They probably have experience with it. They can tell you rather or not it is to much for someone who is just jumping into the deepend.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thx guys, yea I just neeeded to know, some people say it wont cause baldness, others say it does to an extreme, thx a lot
I'm running Tren Acetate + Test E + Winny right now. 40 days in. You can lok at my cycle thread to see more info on that. To answer the question, I have had no issues with hair loss.