m4ohn/m5aa cycle?

Smokey

Awards
So been reading the board for sometime and wanted to see what you guys thought of this cycle to hop on. I am going to be away on vacation for 2 weeks in December and want a lil extra help getting rid of the extra "padding" around my lower abs that snuck up on me. What do you guys think of this?

m4ohn - 28mg per day (5.5 weeks)

m5aa - 50mg per day (6 weeks)

I already have two bottles of the m4ohn sitting here, so that is why I def. have that in the mix. It's been years since I have done any sort of "cycle" and first with PH's.

Thanks for the input guys!!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think that would be a good lean cycle. spread out the doses.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I've done these in combo and it worked well. I'd up the doses, though. I was at 40mg and 100mg, and I'm not that large; 5'11 185 ecto/hardgainer. I put on some muscle size and tone though, with good strength. 6 weeks for sure for the M4OHN.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he's probably right about that. but now you can wait on sledges mdht.

J563

Awards
Sorry to hijack your thread smokey, but I have some 4mohn(2 bottles) also and along w/ some 1,4 -andro(1 bottle 200mg).
I have not done any PH's in a few years and was wondering if there is any benefit to stacking these two PH's? I 've been reading alot and have not seen anything on these to PH's together. Should I get something else to combine with these two instead either together or seperate?
I would like to gain 5-8lbs and lose some body fat. I am 37 and train hard and eat very clean.
Thanks

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN with M5 or 3-Alpha

for the record, I did M4OHN with M5, then switched the M5 (halfway through the cycle) to 3-Alpha to stay away from extensive Methyl stacking and because M5 wasn't doing a hell of alot for me. I got better results with 150mg 3-Alpha t/d, even compared to the 100mg of M5 I was using daily. So I agree with you, Rogue. With M5, however, spreading the doses out does seem to help. Both of these options should yield nice results overall.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack your thread smokey, but I have some 4mohn(2 bottles) also and along w/ some 1,4 -andro(1 bottle 200mg).
I have not done any PH's in a few years and was wondering if there is any benefit to stacking these two PH's? I 've been reading alot and have not seen anything on these to PH's together. Should I get something else to combine with these two instead either together or seperate?
I would like to gain 5-8lbs and lose some body fat. I am 37 and train hard and eat very clean.
Thanks
do a search on these. I'm a week into that cycle. up one lb. a little leaner. there are others that have done this and are doing it now.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
how much 3-alpha in the transdermal?

RD, you were talking about using the 3-alpha t/d instead of oral M5AA. How many grams would you put into the T-Gel to ensure the proper dosage? I looked at it and did the math and by using 10 grams of 3-alpha, the dosage was about 83.33 per ml. I've read that most get a good response at 60mg of M5AA. Just wondering if this would be about even given the effectiveness of the transdermal over the oral. I was thinking about adding this to the 1-Test/4-AD cycle in place of the M5AA. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

J563

Awards
do a search on these. I'm a week into that cycle. up one lb. a little leaner. there are others that have done this and are doing it now.
Can you outline your dosages. Did you do a BF% test before cycle start? In searching this combination of PH's I have not found anything.
Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RobInKuwait Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 19
milwood Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 8