It's almost time... OPINIONS WANTED...

prime

Awards
Ok, guys. I'm planning on starting my first cycle on November 1st. It's going to be a winter bulker. I'm hoping to put on about 30 pounds and keep roughly 20. Been researching for over a year, and I'm pretty confident I've got everything setup but just wanted to double check. BTW, I'm 175, 13%, 5'9". Here it is:

Week 1-5 30mg Dbol ED
Week 1-12 500mg test e
Week 3-12 500mg tren e
Week 13-14 30mg M4OHN ED
Week 1-14 20mg Nolva ED
Week 1-14 .5mg Arimidex ED
Week 1-14 500iu HCG
Week 15-18 PCT

Diet is dialed, training is set. 4000 cal/day, 40/50/10 split (P,C,F) What do ya guys think about the cycle? I'm so excited... Any and all opinions/advice appreciated.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me. i'd probably throw some deca in there as well for joints and such. as for adex, i wouldn't use it unless i had to. and if you did 0.5 EOD is a more common dosage, or .25 ED. good luck bro. just started my first cycle and i know the anticipation is a killer.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your thoughts on the m4ohn for two weeks, just wondering because I don't think you will get much out of it. Everything else looks good. Good luck

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm not very familiar with M4OHN. if it were me, i'd take it out.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
this is really a lot for a first cycle ... IMO test alone is fine for a first cycle

prime

Awards
looks good to me. i'd probably throw some deca in there as well for joints and such. as for adex, i wouldn't use it unless i had to. and if you did 0.5 EOD is a more common dosage, or .25 ED. good luck bro. just started my first cycle and i know the anticipation is a killer.
Thanks for the advice guys. Yeah, i'm using the adex because I don't want to bloat all to hell from the dbol, plus from what I've read it's a good idea if you're using hcg. But I will drop the dose to EOD. The only reason I'm throwing the M4OHN in is to fill in the gap between my last shot and my pct. I have it lying around from a previous cycle and I want to get rid of it. It doesn't do much, but it will help with my energy levels as the test drops off, plus help lean me out a bit. And yeah the anticipation is killin me... i feel like a little kid again. :D

size

Awards
  • Established
Hefty first cycle due to the tren e.
No need to take .5mg of arimidex ed, reduce it to eod.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
looks like you did your homework. I would only use the arimidex while on the dbol, I don't think you will need it other wise.

nolvadex is better for the HCG IMO, just run 10mg a day, will help with the lipids too. good luck!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
like was said above, the Cycle looks good its the Diet im worried about. While Cycling id at least up your Fat intake to about 20%. ((EFA's of course))

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I would also run dex EOD and drop the nolva. If you notice too much bloat then run dex ED. Since this is your first cycle, i'd keep the anti-e/AI to a minimum to see how your body reacts to the gear. You can always add them down the road if you need them.