Cycle Help: Need help on PCT, AI, and Nolva dosages - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle Help: Need help on PCT, AI, and Nolva dosages

1. New Member

Cycle Help: Need help on PCT, AI, and Nolva dosages

Just to say I have been reading ALOT of the past posts in the Anabolic Section concerning PCT, AI, and SERMS. Mostly I just need help on the dosages:
    This is my soon to be cycle.
    dbol @ 50mgs/ed for 5 weeks
    eq @ 500 mgs/wk for 12 weeks
    test @ 500 mgs/wk for 12 weeks (may go a bit longer)
    clen 333444555666555444333(each tab is 20mcgs) liquid
    t-3 111222333444333222111(each tab is 25mcgs)
    alternating with ECA every 3 weeks.
    HCG @ 250-500iu 2x week throughout (may do this more than 2x a week)
    I know I need to stop the HCG b4 PCT because it is suppressive.
    I believe this is the correct dose for Nolva PCT.
    Nolva for 4 weeks at 40mg/20mg/20mg/10mg

From what I have gathered Nolva use is the only way to prevent gyno from forming b.c. AI do not lower serum estroidal levels enough. (i think this is correct, I've just been reading alot of different things)
    I have alot of b.f. to drop and I may already have gyno developed through puberty, or I might just have some fat tits. Anyways I want to keep my estrogen under control and needed help on the dosages to do so. This is my best guess so far.
    Nolva at 10-20mg ED throughout
    Arimdex at .5mg ED throughout stopping at PCT
    Some guys say to use Arimdex and letro throughout, some say use clomid for pct (i disagree due to sides), and some say that the amount of nolva and AI's i have throughout the cycle are to much.

Any other changes, comments, questions, to the cycle would be appreciated.

2. Registered User

if you are trying to drop weight i'm not sure dbol and eq are the best idea dbol is good to jump start the cycle but you'll put on a lotta water
    and eq is gonna make you hungry as a horse

if this is your first cycle while not just run test cyp at 500mg for 12 weeks?
    nolva on hand in case of gyno if you are that scared 10mg unless symptoms appear
    a-dex .5 eod or .25 ed
    nolva pct 40/40/20/20
  3. New Member

I'd drop the dbol and front load with prop.( what kind of test are you using?)
    Eq isn't so bad for hunger at 500mgs.
    Don't start the nolva unless you need it.
    •   

4. Moderator

bump, I'd substitute dbol for m1t or drop it entirely, but that's just me.
  5. New Member

IMO the Arimdex will keep the water off me, I'm really not concerned about water at all, just don't want gyno. I'm just trying to lose fat, not get ready for a show, so I don't care if I keep water on me till the end of the cycle. Hoping the eq will make me hungry for only the beginning like in some people, then subside. Was ganna use Deca but decided against it. The test I'm using is Ethanate so I don't have to pin ed or eod. My cycle is pretty much the bread and butter with clen/t3 alternating with ECA every 3 weeks. I would expect this cycle depending on diet to either lean me up or put mass on. I didn't think the cylce was that bad.
  6. Moderator

Don't you think you should have a clear goal as to what the cycle will do before employing it? You state that you don't want to lose fat, yet your cycle is definitely geared towards that. You go on to say that you expect it to either lean you out or put mass on....clearly different directions. Your right, its not a bad cycle but your DIET will dictate the results. Nothing wrong with using Test/EQ with T3/Clen-ECA but traditionally one would use the anabolic effects of the androgens to help counter the catabolic effects of the t3/clen in an effort to cut. If your looking to lean out and spare muscle or potentially grab a pound or two, then the t3/clen combo makes sense. If the diet is geared towards mass, there isn't much justification for using t3/clen other than the idea that you will not be strict to the diet and need to shed excess cals. That really shouldn't be the case and I think time should be dedicated to figuring out the direction your going to take with it prior to pinning.
  7. New Member

I wasn't trying to make it sound like I wasn't going to use the cycle to lose fat, that is exactly what it is for. I was just stating that diet will dictate the results of the cycle. If I do not stay strict on my diet it would easily turn in to a bulker but that is not what will happen. I've been doing decent on my diet, I got it written out for every day of the week. This cycle will not be run for about 2 more months, until my diet is spot on. I've been losing weight but I'll stall every now and then and I want to make sure I have it dialed down perfectly before I start. If not I will be wasting my money and cheating myself. I need to go use a bodpod so I can see how much fat I'm losing. Just because the scale isn't moving very much, doesn't mean your not dropping fat. I appreciate all the comments and help thusfar. Any others would be welcome aswell.
  8. New Member

I like your cycle. The only changes I would make is to drop the dbol dose down to 30mg ed, and a-dex .50mg eod or .25mg ed. Especially since you have excessive fat on your chest, I would run 10-20mg of nolva ed thru out. If your cycle is 12 weeks or less, you might consider using test prop thruout if you can stomach the eod injections.
  9. New Member

I may run the test for longer since I will have a lot of it. Thinking about running it for 16wks but I will just wait and see how everything goes.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

adex on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BigBody View Post
    I may run the test for longer since I will have a lot of it. Thinking about running it for 16wks but I will just wait and see how everything goes.
    hi i did first cycle just complete .was using test e 500 mg a wk started with adex at .5 eod after 6 wks estrdioal was 44 - switched to 1 mg eod ,and upped test to 750 mg after another 4 wks ,so that would be a total of 10 wks estradial was at 13.8 both blood test showed test at greater than 1500 . had nolva on hand ,didnt need to use .. pct is going to be nolva 40/20/20/10 and aromasin 12.5 eod 54 yrs of age 5'-6" 152 lbs .. still a lightweight .started 2 yrs ago at 135 lbs just my imput .about how the adex worked .i know everyone is different thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP... need advice on PCT
    By cvar33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:17 PM
  2. Doing EPi for my first cycle but need help with PCT
    By ThER6KinG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:28 AM
  3. tren extreme and m-drol cycle! i need help!
    By cpicado305 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 05:59 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:14 AM
  5. Decided on my next cycle but need help with PCT
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 11:57 PM