nolva+clomid OR nolva/clomid alone and why?

Conte

Conte

Awards
Which is the most effective for PCT?
nolva+clomid?
Nolva or clomid alone?
Nolva for 20 days and after Clomid for another 20 days?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
DUDE! NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE.

sike! yeah, they have. which means if you use google you can probably find information about it.

Conte

Conte

Awards
DUDE! NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE.

sike! yeah, they have. which means if you use google you can probably find information about it.
i found nothing. Could you tell me then
nolva+clomid OR nolva/clomid alone and why? or

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i would run clomiid first for 20 days and then followed by nolva for 15-20 days depending on suppresiveness, nolva is a stragiht anti-e but clomid is a combination of 2 drugs an estrogen and an antiestrogen, so i get bad rebound 4-6 days after stopping clomid b/c the half of clomid that is the estrogen has a long halflife unlike the half that is the anit-estrogen, so then run nolva for the end, just my two cents
i found nothing. Could you tell me then
nolva+clomid OR nolva/clomid alone and why? or

abcman

Awards
I read a thread that was like 10 pages with a bunch of studies showing nolva alone was actually best followed by clomid then torem. Also nolva and clomid together was shown to be less effective then either one alone.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i would run clomiid first for 20 days and then followed by nolva for 15-20 days depending on suppresiveness, nolva is a stragiht anti-e but clomid is a combination of 2 drugs an estrogen and an antiestrogen, so i get bad rebound 4-6 days after stopping clomid b/c the half of clomid that is the estrogen has a long halflife unlike the half that is the anit-estrogen, so then run nolva for the end, just my two cents

wtf