nolva+clomid OR nolva/clomid alone and why?

  1. nolva+clomid OR nolva/clomid alone and why?


    Which is the most effective for PCT?
    nolva+clomid?
    Nolva or clomid alone?
    Nolva for 20 days and after Clomid for another 20 days?


  2. DUDE! NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE.

    sike! yeah, they have. which means if you use google you can probably find information about it.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    DUDE! NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE.

    sike! yeah, they have. which means if you use google you can probably find information about it.
    i found nothing. Could you tell me then
    nolva+clomid OR nolva/clomid alone and why? or

    Nolva for 20 days and after Clomid for another 20 days?
    •   
       


  4. i would run clomiid first for 20 days and then followed by nolva for 15-20 days depending on suppresiveness, nolva is a stragiht anti-e but clomid is a combination of 2 drugs an estrogen and an antiestrogen, so i get bad rebound 4-6 days after stopping clomid b/c the half of clomid that is the estrogen has a long halflife unlike the half that is the anit-estrogen, so then run nolva for the end, just my two cents
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    i found nothing. Could you tell me then
    nolva+clomid OR nolva/clomid alone and why? or

    Nolva for 20 days and after Clomid for another 20 days?

  5. I read a thread that was like 10 pages with a bunch of studies showing nolva alone was actually best followed by clomid then torem. Also nolva and clomid together was shown to be less effective then either one alone.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    i would run clomiid first for 20 days and then followed by nolva for 15-20 days depending on suppresiveness, nolva is a stragiht anti-e but clomid is a combination of 2 drugs an estrogen and an antiestrogen, so i get bad rebound 4-6 days after stopping clomid b/c the half of clomid that is the estrogen has a long halflife unlike the half that is the anit-estrogen, so then run nolva for the end, just my two cents

    wtf
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  7. care to elaborate? I only run one always but he is asking about running two, so if i were to run two thats how i would do it
    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    wtf
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nolva and clomid?
    By df122092 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 07:41 PM
  2. Clomid or Nolva?
    By halfhuman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. Torem/Clomid vs Nolva/Clomid
    By manofbushido in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 01:02 AM
  4. no HCG use only clomid nolva how and when?
    By Napilion in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 06:09 PM
  5. clomid+nolva
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Log in
Log in