H-DRL - Liqud Labs ?

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
never heard of this stuff: H-DRL - Liqud Labs and M-DRL - Liqud Labsjust wondering to get some feed back? im not sure if its a new company or if they have been around but ive never come across this brand, just looking for some info?

ingredients are listed below but it isnt the same as cel hdrol: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol – 25mg

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
Ingredients
17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 3bHydroxy-Androstane-17-One

Directions
The liquid delivery system should be taken 8 times per day for the maximum effect (a full 30 day cycle). Try to spread it out during the day, but if you can't wait, take at least 30 minutes between doses!

anyone know what that ingredient is??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats pBold from Taurus. A pro hormone essentialy to the old bold compound.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was another thread like this too. I can't seem to find it though. Supposedly Liquid labs has the licensing to the Taurus products now that Taurus is going away. I was just looking at there H-Drol and M-drol products which supposedly are 5aOHP and M1P. They seem to have lowered the amount per serving though and changed the formulas somewhat so I'm not sure I would trust this new unheard of company.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
There was another thread like this too. I can't seem to find it though. Supposedly Liquid labs has the licensing to the Taurus products now that Taurus is going away. I was just looking at there H-Drol and M-drol products which supposedly are 5aOHP and M1P. They seem to have lowered the amount per serving though and changed the formulas somewhat so I'm not sure I would trust this new unheard of company.
It would be nice to see another more trustworthy company to come up with these products, Taurus was moving in a good direction

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they're board sponsors on another forum. I don't like the name game that they're playing, though...