Pumps in PCT?
- 05-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Pumps in PCT?
Hey guys, I'm about a week n a half into my pct from a 6 week epi cycle. I really never got any pumps from running during the cycle (3 miles 2x a week). But now that I'm in pct I'm getting pumps like crazy... the 2 times I've tried to run in my pct my calves and lower back pumped so bad I had to start walking. My pct is Daa 3g a day, Nolva 20mg, cycle assist, erase 2 pills a day, multi. Anyone know when the pumps will go away? I got a fitness test on weds next week 3 miles... is there any supplements that can aid in this? I've heard taurine, so do I take it an hour before a run or throughout the day?
Thanks in advance
- 05-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Jmack3d
Good luck man... I've gained 15 lbs since my last pt test... Looking like I gotta start running more because going from 165-170 to 189 is a huge difference... Last time I ran it felt like I was lugging a midget around on my back...
How'd your cycle go? Check out my log I'm running Havoc (Epi) any suggestions are welcome..I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
- 05-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SXIPro in forum Training ForumReplies: 77Last Post: 03-25-2012, 03:28 PM
- By boricuarage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2010, 01:37 PM
- By rochabp in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:18 PM
- By darkvard in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:26 PM
- By HODGINSx924 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2007, 09:50 PM