Estrogen blockers during cycle?

Majere1313

Awards
This may have been asked before and if it has I apologize. I am 32 years old, 5' 9", 180lbs and 11% body fat. I am currently on my first cycle and am running Test C and Tren E. I inject 100mgs of Tren and 300mgs of Cyp twice a week. Once on Sunday and once on Thursday. I am going into my 16th week. I plan on going another 4 or 5 weeks. I try to read up on this as much as possible but between that and speaking to as many people that know first hand, I get a lot of different answers so here I am.

My question is should I consider taking some estrogen blockers while I'm on my cycle? If so, which ones? I've heard a lot about "gyno" but don't really know what these symptoms are or how to look for them. The only side affects I am experiencing, so far as I can tell, is some acne and a little extra chest and stomach hair.

Thank you in advance for your time.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I would definately be taking Anti estrogen while on cycle, you should have had that planned before starting your cycle. You say you are going into your 16th week and planning on doing another 4-5 weeks. So if that is correct you mean you are on cycle for 5 months straight. You should of done alot more reading up man! 5 months is along time to be on cycle, personally i would of kept it about 8weeks. You need to go back and do some more research there is a tone of info online!

Majere1313

Awards
Well it's like with anything that's drug related. Everything I read seems to be conflicting. What happens to some people doesn't happen to others. Some people get side affects and other people like my friend who's been on it forever doesn't seem to get any. All that being said, I'm not a doctor so I do worry. To be fair, the first ten weeks was test e at about 400mgs a week then I switched to test c. Here's my dilemma now, are any of these anti estrogens available over the counter that you can recommend? While I can get the test and tren I don't have a clue how to get the estrogen blockers or what kind to get. Any help would be appreciated.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm not an expert but I always doing 1 cap of Erase at night when I'm on test. I'm never "on" for that long so I don't know if that would work for you. Erase is effective and cheap.

Good luck!

mik14

mik14

Awards
I did see proof with blood work results on here the otherday that erase works well as a AI while on the test, dont think it would work to stop gyno from tren though, as tren can cause gyno without increasing estrogen. here is some info i found on gyno from tren:
Bodybuilders have used Trenbolone and have found themselves developing gyno even though it doesn’t convert to estrogen. Gyno, also known as gynecomastia ( male breast growth), is often considered to be the result of estrogen. However, Tren has the unique ability to cause gyno without actually producing estrogen.

Role of Progesterone in causing gyno:

Progesterone is found in both males and females. It is a precursor to many important hormones in men and women. In women it plays a role in pregnancy and in breast growth. In men, excessive progesterone can stimulate breast growth, like it does with women. While Estrogen is normally the cause of gynecomastia under normal physiological conditions, Tren and other similiar steroids stimulate the progesterone receptors because they are not only anabolic steroids, but also of a class called progestins. Progestins are the synthetic forms of steroids structurally similiar to progesterone, that have the ability to bind to the progesterone receptor too. Deca and Anadrol also are progestins, but they also aromotize to estrogen, unlike Tren. Some bodybuilders coin the term “progesterone gyno”, to explain gyno from progestin steroids.

Most bodybuilders are aware that estrogen can cause gyno. Most steroid users are also fully aware that Trenbolone can cause gyno when taken by itself, even though it doesn’t convert to estrogen at all. How is this possible?

Two major theories of how Trenbolone could cause gyno symptoms have been theorized over the years. They believe that Tren causes the gyno, by directly stimulating either prolactin or progesterone receptors. Anabolic steroids Trenbolone and Deca are both progestins. Deca also converts to estrogen, but Tren does not. They are not to be confused with progesterone, but instead progestins, a type of progestogen, that can stimulate the progesterone receptor. Tren even converts to a metabolite in the body, that binds stronger to progesterone receptors than progesterone itself!

Directly increasing progesterone or prolactin doesn’t necessarily mean you will develop gyno according to research. The study (J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1988 Jan;66(1):230-2) shows that progesterone works synergistically with estrogen, to stimulate breast production. According to (Clin Biochem 2001 Nov;38(Pt 6):596-607), prolactin only has a stimulatory effect on gynecomastia in the prescence of high circulating estrogen levels. Testosterone which aromotizes to estrogen caused a cause of increased prolactin according to (Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1984 Feb;105(2):167-72). In the same study, Clomid (clomiphene) and Nolva (tamoxifen) showed a reduction in the man’s high levels of prolactin. There is no research evidence that I have found, that points to true breast development developing with just prolactin or progesterone alone or caused by non-aromotizing steroids, without any high circulating estrogen levels. Estrogen must be at high enough levels to work synergistically with high levels of prolactin or progesterone, to cause breast development and lactation.

Whether Tren stimulates prolactin or progesterone, without at least moderate levels of circulating estrogen at the same time in the body, Tren can’t cause full development of gyno. The real solution to curing gyno caused during a tren cycle therefore, is to take anti-estrogens, to lower circulating estrogen levels. Even if you are taking Tren by itself, you still will have a lot of estrogen circulating in your blood for a few weeks, until your natural testosterone levels shut down. Sensitive people to gyno might have to use a anti-estrogen, even when taking tren without other estrogen converting steroids, to lower natural estrogen levels in the body.

Many bodybuilders recommend using anti-prolactin drugs Bromocriptine or Cabaser / Dostinex (both Cabaser and Dostinex contain active ingredient Cabergoline), or even RU-486 “The abortion pill”, which is a progesterone blocker. These drugs have side effects are expensive and not commonly carried by many sources. I have heard reports from bodybuilders that bromocriptine didn’t help them, but strong anti-aromatase inhibitors like letrozole did. Therefore, it is better to use an anti-estrogen to combat tren based gyno. The only anti-estrogen I wouldn’t recommend for combatting this gyno is Nolva (tamoxifen) because in (J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2003 Sep;86(3-5):461-7) they found progesterone receptor expression increased, while it decreased with other anti-aromatase inhibitors.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
U need the following for the following reasons. Letrozole or anastrozole or aromasin for the on cycle test related estro sides and for pct, toremifene or nolva or clomid for pct. Since you are running tren i would have caber or prami on hand and would use clomid for pct with 19-nor androgens. U can use a little of the aromataze inhibitors and prolactin inhibitors if ur eexperiencing sides.
Well it's like with anything that's drug related. Everything I read seems to be conflicting. What happens to some people doesn't happen to others. Some people get side affects and other people like my friend who's been on it forever doesn't seem to get any. All that being said, I'm not a doctor so I do worry. To be fair, the first ten weeks was test e at about 400mgs a week then I switched to test c. Here's my dilemma now, are any of these anti estrogens available over the counter that you can recommend? While I can get the test and tren I don't have a clue how to get the estrogen blockers or what kind to get. Any help would be appreciated.

Majere1313

Awards
I'm going to have to give Erase a shot because it's over the counter. I'm going to ask around but I don't think I can get the prescription ones. Of course the street in Florida are awash with every OTHER prescription but the ones I need. Maybe I can get a doctor to play ball but I'm not sure what the confidentiality bounderies are. I mean can you just tell a doctor straight up that you're taking anabolics and need help getting off them? Ayi yi yi. You know, I've abused every narcotic to the brink of death over a span of about 10 years. I get off a few years ago, recently decide to get healthy, go to the gym, eat right and decide I'll give myself a little boost because I plateaued. Maybe "little" isn't the right word. As it turns out, I could be ****ing myself up worse than before.

So as far as weaning myself off, how does that work? Taper off? Isn't it dangerous to stop abruptly?

Oh and I also take Nitraflex pre-workout. Not sure if that matters.

Thank you guys for your time btw. I really appreciate it.

mik14

mik14

Awards
With the amount you were taking over that period of time, a good idea would of been to do a 8-10 week course, then have a break and you would still have enough to cycle later.

And yea I have told the docter before that i have taken steriods, i have even asked him for some, although he said no! lol but what are they going to do pull out hand cuffs and arest you, i do know people that actually get their stuff from a doc so its always worth a try!

Oh yeah would definately take advise from husker about what you need to for Tren as it is a 19-nor androgens steriod.

Cheers!

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
I'm going to have to give Erase a shot because it's over the counter. I'm going to ask around but I don't think I can get the prescription ones. Of course the street in Florida are awash with every OTHER prescription but the ones I need. Maybe I can get a doctor to play ball but I'm not sure what the confidentiality bounderies are. I mean can you just tell a doctor straight up that you're taking anabolics and need help getting off them? Ayi yi yi. You know, I've abused every narcotic to the brink of death over a span of about 10 years. I get off a few years ago, recently decide to get healthy, go to the gym, eat right and decide I'll give myself a little boost because I plateaued. Maybe "little" isn't the right word. As it turns out, I could be ****ing myself up worse than before.

So as far as weaning myself off, how does that work? Taper off? Isn't it dangerous to stop abruptly?

Oh and I also take Nitraflex pre-workout. Not sure if that matters.

Thank you guys for your time btw. I really appreciate it.

So you're gonna take steroids, but not take the support supplements to do it safely just because its not over the counter? I dont really understand your logic here. For a cycle that long you should have been on HCG and taking an AI like arimidex. Do you have a PCT set up? Because if you aren't aware, some of the drugs needed for your pct are not over the counter either. you dont need a prescription, just do a little bit of reading on this site and figure out where to get em.

Majere1313

Awards
So you're gonna take steroids, but not take the support supplements to do it safely just because its not over the counter? I dont really understand your logic here. For a cycle that long you should have been on HCG and taking an AI like arimidex. Do you have a PCT set up? Because if you aren't aware, some of the drugs needed for your pct are not over the counter either. you dont need a prescription, just do a little bit of reading on this site and figure out where to get em.
Sorry for the miscommunication. I wasn't suggesting that I wouldn't take something because it's a prescription I was just saying that I don't know where to get it. I'll ask around. I'm pretty resourceful. I honestly thought the appropriate PCT's could be procured over the counter. I didn't realize they were prescriptions. I'll look online, ask around and most importantly, I'm gonna go see a doctor. Thanks for the help. Every person I talk to at the gym, all my friends that do it, they all say the same thing...."You'll be fine. I've been doing it for X amount of time and I've never had any issues." It's part of the reason I just keep doing it thinking, getting cycle after cycle, "Just one more."
It sucks too bc I didn't eat right at first so I didn't really grow. I didn't start growing until I started the cyp and eating massive calories. I wasted a lot of time but live and learn I guess.
I've still got about 10 weeks of each left. Needless to say I won't be doing it all. My Erase is in the mail so that's a start.
Thanks for all the advice and help. You can't put a price on finally getting advice from someone who knows what the **** they're talking about.

Majere1313

Awards
Sorry for the miscommunication. I didn't mean to suggest that I wouldn't take somemething because it's prescription, I was just saying I didn't know where to get them. I'm gonna check around online and ask some friends. I'm pretty resourceful so I should be able to find it. Either way I've already ordered the Erase and I'm gonna make a doctors appointment. I need to figure out a plan to get off as soon as possible I think. It's just one of those things. I read so many reports of what could happen but then all the people I talk to at the gym plus all my friends that do it their just like "You'll be fine. I've been on it for X amount of time and I've never had any problems." Who knows. Like I said, I haven't had any side affects at all except some acne on my back and shoulders but I don't wanna keep pushing my luck. I'll get off for awhile and hopefully get it right next time.

Oh, and to answer your question...I always thought that I could do PCT with over the counter stuff which is why I never gave much thought to it. I just figured I'll wait until I'm almost done then order some PCT Revolution or Erase or something. I didn't understand that I would need things that are more difficult to find than that.

Thanks guys.

MuscleNoob

Awards
U need the following for the following reasons. Letrozole or anastrozole or aromasin for the on cycle test related estro sides and for pct, toremifene or nolva or clomid for pct. Since you are running tren i would have caber or prami on hand and would use clomid for pct with 19-nor androgens. U can use a little of the aromataze inhibitors and prolactin inhibitors if ur eexperiencing sides.
I'm new here. This thread is super helpful. Thanks! Could I just use clomid both IN cycle AND pct? Isn't anastrozole an estrogen blocker same as clomid? What's the difference? Thanks in advance!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I'm new here. This thread is super helpful. Thanks! Could I just use clomid both IN cycle AND pct? Isn't anastrozole an estrogen blocker same as clomid? What's the difference? Thanks in advance!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TravD77 Anabolics 3
ChefDeath Female Fitness 3
Anabolics 29
Supplements 20
Anabolics 5