NEED help with cutting cycle/diet/cardio/training

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.82%

NEED help with cutting cycle/diet/cardio/training

Hey guys, I'm 24 with a few cycles under my belt and been training since I was 16. 5'11'', 215 pounds with about 15-16% bf (never gotten checked but I'm showing outline of top 2 abs flexed). My cutting NEVER seems to work, I'm a naturally chubby person but I need help to shred me down. So I've been slowly leaning out over the course of my semester here in college from about 230 lbs. I want my results to be must more drastic for the amount of time that has gone buy, I've been running sust 250/week and ran an epistane 20mg/day cycle. Now here is my plan for a 10 week extreme lean out over this summer, PLEASE CRITIQUE. I can not afford an couch (eventually want to do a NPC competition) or much more supplements outside of what I have collected for this but open to suggestions. I WANT TO CUT A LOT OF FAT AND MAINTAIN IF NOT ADD SOME MORE MUSCLE

Cycle:
    Week 1-10 Test cyp 500mg/week (Monday 250mg/Thursday 250mg)
    Week 1-14 clen 20mcg building up to 40mcg, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (I get intense sides from clen if I can go higher than 40mcg I will)
    Week 3-12 oxy elite pro, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (the weeks not on clen)
    Everyday staples - multi, fish oil, cla, glucosamine with MSM, creatine and BCAA's (I'll explain when used during diet)

Typical day workout day:
    Wake up - clen or oxy elite 30 minute incline treadmill with 5g BCAA's
    Meal 1 - 1 cup oats with cinnamon, 1 cup egg whites hot sauce
    Meal 2 - 1 cup brown rice, 8 oz. chicken breast, handful of veggies (steamers asparagus or string beans)
    Meal 3 - zero impact bar
    Workout - 1 hour weights, 30 minute stair master or bike with 5g BCAA's
    Meal 4 - 2 scoop whey, 1 scoop waxy maize, 10g creatine
    Meal 5 - 1 yam, 8 oz. chicken breast, handful of veggies
    Meal 6 - 8 oz. chicken or 93/7 beef in a salad with zero calorie dressing
    Meal 7 - 2 scoop casein or 1 scoop casein mixed with plain greek yogurt

Macros come out around 325 protein, 250 carb, 40 fat = 2,660 calorie
    So basically I do no sugar, no fat besides from bar and meat sources and meals spread throughout the day

Problem is, I've been doing a moderation with this now at school and not leaning out NEARLY as fast as I want, I cheat here and there because I'm very hungry throughout the day but these macros seem like where I should be. Should I listen to my body? Won't I just maintain doing that? I have a significant amount of fat to cut but find myself barely being able to function on even this low (250grams) of carbs.

I know its long but wanted to give all the information I could, please help guys want to look the best I can this summer and hopefully it's good practice for maybe an NPC show in a year from now

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.82%

Just to add, I'm drinking coffee, diet soda's, flavored BCAA's and chewing gum to help me control hunger, I believe the real problem is my diet but I seem to be doing what everyone suggests. Any help is appreciated please

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cardio before or after lifting during cutting cycle?
    By McCoy1989 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 12:54 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 11:32 AM
  3. DC training and cardio/cutting
    By jaydollars in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 12:52 PM
  4. diet vs cardio for cutting?
    By cgb6810 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10