Info on DHEA anyone?
- 05-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Info on DHEA anyone?
Well today I think I felt my first dose of superdrol lethargy at the gym. I was so damn tired I could hardly keep my eyes open. Anyways, so I have read that people take DHEA to combat lethargy and libido issues. Well, I went and got a bottle at ***. I took 100 mgs just a minute ago. I have a couple of questions about DHEA and how it works in conjunction with superdrol.
1. How exactly does it work with superdrol and why does it help ease these specific side effects?
2. Should I take a low dosed AI with it since the DHEA? Or will it not aromatize?
3. Will this help keep testicular atrophy to a minimum? or will it have no effect?
4. should I continue this into my pct?
5. what dosage should I run with my superdrol? is 100 ok or should i go higher?
- 05-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't think you want to run DHEA with any form of supplemental test. It will most likely convert to estrogen.
- 05-03-2012, 07:36 PM
05-04-2012, 12:00 PM
I'm not well versed on all the potential interactions with superdrol but I can unequivocally say that I will never use it again.
05-04-2012, 12:21 PM
05-04-2012, 04:43 PM
DHEA is the only thing I've ever taken that gave me gyno man. I only ran it at 50 mgs a day. Will never do it again.
05-04-2012, 06:54 PM
I use DHEA daily in the form of DTP. It has DIM in it which controls E2.
05-04-2012, 07:26 PM
05-05-2012, 04:17 AM
get LGI's stano. its much cheaper, and easier to come by.
run it at 600-800mg a day. they are 200 mg caps, so 3-4 a day.
i just picked some up. so anxious to start my cycle...but im waitin a couple more weeks.
05-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:37 AM
- By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:51 PM
- By Dawnalee in forum Female FitnessReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:17 AM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 34Last Post: 06-15-2008, 04:01 PM
- By Mach .78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-12-2005, 07:19 PM