1500mg 4-ad

rippednick

Awards
Im pretty new to the ph thing for men, iv done alot of research on them and women for my gf and have now become interested in them myself. Im a very experienced steroid user so im not expecting much in gains, i just need a break from the needle for a while since iv been on for about 10 months this year and am currently doing 9 shots a week. Im thinking about taking 4-ad at 1500mg ed in 300mg intervals every two hours to keep blood levels constant. I will also be running m1t at 20mg ed in 5m intervals every 3 hours or so. I would take more m1t but tren gives me gyno from pregesterone and iv been hearing some nasty stories about m1t and prog.
1. Do you guys think i will even feel anything or am i just wasting my money?
2. Im getting my 4ad poweder from 1fast400 along with "Gel Capsules #1". Will a 1/4 tables spoon of 300mg fit into these caps?
3. Do i even need to cap or can i just scoop it up in my mouth?
4. Is capping messy and hard?
thanks,
Nick

Last edited:

Grant

Awards
  • Established
....... on for ten months? I think you have supersolider beat..

I hope you are using HCG and stuff..... how about you start PCT for about 8 weeks.

rippednick

Awards
People do it all the time man. I would say half of my friends that juice have been on solid for over a year. One in particular has been on for 3 years solid but he also does cocaine for cutting so he has no respect for his body. Im hoping to step on stage with in the next two years its just that im very ectomorphic so i have a really hard time putting on mass in my arms and legs.

rippednick

Awards
"how about you start PCT for about 8 weeks." 8 weeks? nah. I dont shut down to bad and rebound really well. Im a student in the college of Health and Human Performance at my university so i get experimented on regularly and thats how i get checked out. The only irratating problem i have from steroid use is a super low V02 max and a high resting heart rate. I get out of breath just walking up stairs while im on. Oh yeah i started taking juice when i was 16 and am now 22. I think my very young age helps me rebound very well. I am aiming to be done for the most part with AAS by the age of 25. After that maybe ill run a cycle once a year for 10weeks or so. Flame away.

rippednick

Awards
so.........how about those 4 original questions?

Prime Rib

Awards
1500mg of 4AD is a **** ton bro, and will probably give you worse sides than any AS. I wouldn't recommend it if you care about your liver or kidneys...

The Methyl PH's are much stronger and provide better results. I would look into some type of M1T or something similar. The 1/4-AD's are good, but since they process through the liver they're VERY harsh if taken in big doses..

rippednick

Awards
I think i can tolerate the sides. I can deal with everything but night sweats. This tren is killing me with night sweats, iv woken up a few times thinking iv pissed in the bed because my entire body is completely soked from head to toe.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
After being on 10 months I wouldn't even want to look at m1t. That spells permanent shutdown and jaundice to me. I'm not your mother though so I'll answer your question by saying I would at least use a trandermal 4ad instead if you must use something. How long were you planning on running the 4ad and m1t?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would you consider a 4AD transdermal? There's a little extra cost involved for the carrier, but you can use a lot less 4AD over the course of your cycle. You could apply it twice a day rather than taking caps 5X. You would probably get similar results with about 1/3 of your planned oral dosage. However, I have no idea if this stuff will give you any positive effect following your mega cycle.

dd

rippednick

Awards
I think i might take a month off to check my health. Then i will give the ph thing a try. Even if I transdermal it wont i still need to take it about every two hours? Everything iv read says 4-ad only elevates test for about 2 hrs. If the transdermal stuff is anything like phlogel or dmso i dont want it, because i could get something on that area of my body while at work and that wouldnt be good.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't think you would get a whole lot out of the 4 AD. I think it's just going to keep you surpressed, but not give you any gains. You may even find yourself losing previous gains. If you have already made up your mind that your gonna stay on for a long period of time then maybe you should try "cruising" on a low dose of test. Your not going to recover but you will be able to give you body a break from such high doses of hormones. If you go w/a longer ester you could get away w/only pinning a couple of times a week.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I think i might take a month off to check my health. Then i will give the ph thing a try. Even if I transdermal it wont i still need to take it about every two hours? Everything iv read says 4-ad only elevates test for about 2 hrs. If the transdermal stuff is anything like phlogel or dmso i dont want it, because i could get something on that area of my body while at work and that wouldnt be good.
damn you beat me to that. Well i think this is definately your best option.

Regarding your using PH's i wouldn't bother since you have access to real gear. It's gonna end up costing you more, and will be less effective.

Ignore what i said about crusing. You definately want to take that month off and make sure everything is still working.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
1500mg of 4AD is a **** ton bro, and will probably give you worse sides than any AS. I wouldn't recommend it if you care about your liver or kidneys...

The Methyl PH's are much stronger and provide better results. I would look into some type of M1T or something similar. The 1/4-AD's are good, but since they process through the liver they're VERY harsh if taken in big doses..
This is probably the worse advice I have ever read. Methyl PH's are far more toxic then non Methyl's to the liver and kidneys, ****, you affered him m1t to boot, the most toxic steroid legally available. What is he going to use for lethargy on M1t? Most people use 4ad, or test...

rippednick

Awards
yeah i normally just cruise on 250mg test a week, but i just wanted to see what all this hype was about and try a legal run at something. I was thinking of coasting on dbol at 15mg a day but my only source for dbol only sells IP and i dont really want to order a bunch of other stuff just to meet is minimum order. Oh yeah if 4ad converts at 15% and i was taking 1500mg a day wouldnt that be equal to 1575mg of nonester test a week? or am i misunderstanding the whole 15% conversion rate?

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm..... You mean that being on for 3 years is respecting one's body but taking cocaine isn't? ;) :p

rippednick

Awards
Yeah man thats exactly what i mean. Smart Ass.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Prime Rib: How can you tell him 1500 mg of 4-AD is gonna practically kill him and than suggest he takes M1T instead ?

BTW Nick, capping isn't horrible. What I do is weigh 15 empty caps, than weigh them again once I fill them. Subtract the empty cap weight from the filled cap weight and you'll know how many mgs you are getting. Put a long sheet of foil under the capping machine to save any powder that falls off the capping machine.

I'm not sure how your results will be with oral 4-AD but some have claimed that it works good at 1000 mg. since I've only used it transdermally

rippednick

Awards
Hes wanting to go pro one day and he just might. He was 5'10" 252 lb. at age 19 with about 13%bf. He was benching 515 at this time also. Im not sure of his stats now because i dont hang around him anymore because of his cocain use.

rippednick

Awards
i was 6ft tall when i was 16. I wish i had waited till i was atleast 19 but what do you know at 16. Yeah i want kids, and i think my stuff still works, if not i dont mind adopting.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well given that you've already been juicing for 5 years the whole spiel about why its bad to start young is a moot point

i would use the 4-ad trans if you don't want to pin (and i gather you're whole point of using PH's is to avoid pinning more) the oral 4-ad just isn't as effective and will necessitate taking quite a bit higher dosage

so how about say 800mg 4-ad also be really carefuly with the m1t just because its legal DOESN'T mean it doesn't shut you down like a motha F'er i personally would use dbols instead or, especially given your cycle history, anadrol as the oral compound

i do think you're best bet is to take about 8-12 weeks off let your body really recover then have at it with a test/tren/drol cycle

rippednick

Awards
not a fan of drol. I hold water really bad in my face so i dont like heavey aromatizing compounds. I try to only do lean gain cycles such as my favorite Tren and test. I wish winny wasnt so expensive and that i could get my hands on some EQ powder. I would love to run a low dose of test say 500mg with Tren 100mg ed, winny 50mg ed, EQ a gram a week. I would be looking hard as a rock on something like that, not to mention the strength gains i would have.

rippednick

Awards
Well i had alread ordered some m1t before i even made this thread so it looks like im gona run a really low dose of test say 125-250mg a week just to keep my boys working and go ahead on use the m1t. After that i think i will lay off for a while. One reason i dont like coming off is that im a college student by day and a waiter by night. So i stay on the go and stressed out all day. And when i get stressed out i cant eat and the muscle just falls off.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
since youve been on so long your body is already shutdown so its not like you have to worry about the m1t just go for 10mg ed for 4 weeks youll see what its like but trust dbols are way better with the feel of roids. M1T just feels dirty with the side effects

rippednick

Awards
yeah my hpta is shut down but if i run m1t with out test i will have no sex drive and feel like crap. And i was thinking more along the lines of 20mg spread through out the day for 30 days. I highly doubt 10mg will do anything for me. Thanks for the reply though.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just so you are aware (you may already be) m1t bloats some people like none other so if you bloat heavy on A-bombs you could bloat a lot on m1t as i'm sure you're aware you can get letro or a-dex to combat that

good luck and be safe i really don't recommend staying on m1t for more than 2, 3 weeks max not only because of how hard it shuts you down but because of how horrible it is on your liver

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
just so you are aware (you may already be) m1t bloats some people like none other so if you bloat heavy on A-bombs you could bloat a lot on m1t as i'm sure you're aware you can get letro or a-dex to combat that

good luck and be safe i really don't recommend staying on m1t for more than 2, 3 weeks max not only because of how hard it shuts you down but because of how horrible it is on your liver
Bump on the bloat. I bloated pretty badly when i ran m1t. Didn't notice it to bad in my face though. More in my waist. Not to put PH's down, but all that hype you've heard is just that, hype. They don't compare to real aas even when you do all the math/conversion percentages. They just don't equal out in the end. Now if it's all you can get your hands on and your inexperienced then yeah your gonna get some great gains, but for somebody w/so much aas experience i doubt you'll see to much.

On the other hand I DO think that M1t can stand up to most oral aas as far as gains go. But the sides just aren't worth it.

Good luck w/whatever you decide to do, but if i were you i would definately avoid the 4AD.

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
On the other hand I DO think that M1t can stand up to most oral aas as far as gains go. But the sides just aren't worth it.
How do the injectable PH cyps stand up in your opinoin?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 48
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0