Helladrol Cycle Help

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Looking to see if my cycle stack looks solid. I am wanting to start pre-loading asap. The parts highlighted in red are some questions I'm still not sure of. I think I have everything I need but I just am not sure on the timing to take everything and how it should all be split.

Pre-load (1 week)
-Hawthorne Berry
-N2guard at 1/2 dose (should this be taken all at once or split?)
-Fish Oil
-Multi-Vitamin
-Protein
-Taurine

Cycle (6 weeks)
-Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125 (taken first at 7 a.m. and then idk??)
-N2Guard full dose (should I take it all at once or split and how many hours after helladrol dosing)
-Fish Oil
-Forma Stanzol - 10 pumps a day split 12 hours apart
-Taurine

PCT (4 weeks)??
-Torem 90/60/60/30
- Power chews DAA
-Need2Slin
-Lean Xtreme
-SAN's Creatine Nitrate
-Forma Stanzol- 6 pumps a day split 12 hours apart

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks good. Take hella pwo then 8 hrs later or before. N2G take twice. 4 hours after dose of hella

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Ive heard that the first dose and largest like on weeks where the amount of pills is an odd number of hella should be taken in the a.m. Is this true?

If so how does this sound?

Hella 7am and 3 p.m.
N2guard 11am and 7 p.m.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks good

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Can anybody else throw some assurance my way. Just wanting to make sure I do this right.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm certainly not an expert and my first thought was this question has been asked a 1000 times but having asked the same thing myself (a long time ago) its easy to know your looking for reassurance, the cycle looks nice.

If BP symptoms show up you may want to consider for use celery seed extract (3nb) due to it working more quickly than hawthorne berry extract which typically needs more than 1 or 2 weeks to take an effect.

N2 guard timing won't matter but might want to avoid it around the ph and not take together prb. separate by 4 hr's. The hella can be split up throughout the day.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
I'm certainly not an expert and my first thought was this question has been asked a 1000 times but having asked the same thing myself (a long time ago) its easy to know your looking for reassurance, the cycle looks nice.

If BP symptoms show up you may want to consider for use celery seed extract (3nb) due to it working more quickly than hawthorne berry extract which typically needs more than 1 or 2 weeks to take an effect.

N2 guard timing won't matter but might want to avoid it around the ph and not take together prb. separate by 4 hr's. The hella can be split up throughout the day.
Yeah I know the topic has been gone over a thousand times but everyones stacks seem to be a tad different so I just wanted to make sure. So do you think that I should pre-load with Hawthorne berry for a little longer even with Hella? And should I get some celery seed extract to have on hand in case my BP messes up or should I take it to prevent it from messing up.

Also I know that drinking on cycle is a big no-no, but what about one drink every now and again? I know I will probably get flamed for even asking this but what is everyones thoughts.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Ok so one last question that I would like to get some opinions on. Ive been dead set on starting this cylce this may, and like most of us once we get some in our mind its hard to get out. So ive been really excited about it. Well about 1 month and 1/2 ago I was in a atv accident and separarted my right shoulder. It was a mild separartion but has inhibited me greatly in doing a lot of upper body movements in the gym. Especially flat bench press and over head press, shurgs, front raises, etc.... It has inproved drastically over the past two weeks and I have tried to take it easy and not be stupid and push myself to hard.

Well my question is since I am not 100% better should I not start the cycle right yet? I have i more bottle of helladrol and a bottle of beastdrol to try after i go through the first two cycles of Hella. I can still hit legs really hard and to be honest that is my most lagging part of my body. So if I can lift within my comfort means on upper body should I still run the cycle now like I had planned or should I wait however long this damn shoulder is going to take to 100% heal.

Last edited:
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait to heal and I'm not 100% but I think they make sarms that will help heal you quicker like I said not 100%

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
There us healing stuff out there. Ur right

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Ok so I am now ready to start my cycle after my shoulder has healed. I have found out that something in the N2Guard does not sit well with me so I want to replace it with something else.

Would CEL Cycle Assist be a sufficient replacement?

Also, what is another DAA product that I can use other than the Power Chews. Don't like chewing on those chalky things.

FryGuy

Awards
For DAA iForce has a product in pill form called Intimidate that works pretty well. USP Labs is coming out with a DAA powder, the reviews I've read look good. CEL cycle assist will do for the support.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Intimidate is NMDA and do you mean Test Powder?

FryGuy

Awards
Yeah the test powder, I applied as a beta tester but no dice. NMDA? is this a big difference than DAA? I bought and used Intimidate in my PCT because I was under the I
Pression it was DAA, because it says d asparitic acid on the label.

Not trying to ill-advise anybody, but DAA is used to serve as a test boost Post cycle right?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah the test powder, I applied as a beta tester but no dice. NMDA? is this a big difference than DAA? I bought and used Intimidate in my PCT because I was under the I
Pression it was DAA, because it says d asparitic acid on the label.

Not trying to ill-advise anybody, but DAA is used to serve as a test boost Post cycle right?
Daa is a t booster yes... Most scientifically proven.
Nmda is n-methyl d aspartic acid. It's relatively new but is a test boost as well. It's good stuff! I logged it. They have diff benefits

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Ok so one last question that I would like to get some opinions on. Ive been dead set on starting this cylce this may, and like most of us once we get some in our mind its hard to get out. So ive been really excited about it. Well about 1 month and 1/2 ago I was in a atv accident and separarted my right shoulder. It was a mild separartion but has inhibited me greatly in doing a lot of upper body movements in the gym. Especially flat bench press and over head press, shurgs, front raises, etc.... It has inproved drastically over the past two weeks and I have tried to take it easy and not be stupid and push myself to hard.

Well my question is since I am not 100% better should I not start the cycle right yet? I have i more bottle of helladrol and a bottle of beastdrol to try after i go through the first two cycles of Hella. I can still hit legs really hard and to be honest that is my most lagging part of my body. So if I can lift within my comfort means on upper body should I still run the cycle now like I had planned or should I wait however long this damn shoulder is going to take to 100% heal.
You can always get on some HGH and IGF-1 haha, heal your shoulder and get some high quality gains

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Ok so should I not use the Intimidate for PCT since it's not DAA? Is there any good DAA products out there that are in pill form? If not what is a good powder?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok so should I not use the Intimidate for PCT since it's not DAA? Is there any good DAA products out there that are in pill form? If not what is a good powder?
A test booster is a test booster... I personally love Dpol tho. Daa infused with Nitrates for insane pumps! You get a full months supply for around 20 ;-)

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Ok yeah I found it. It says its in tablet form. Is it a swallowable pill or a chewable tablet.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok yeah I found it. It says its in tablet form. Is it a swallowable pill or a chewable tablet.
You swallow it. Add it to your favorite pwo... Mine happens to be Muscle Marinade... Full energy and insane pumps... Win win with the test boosting properties

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards