Deca100 n sus250 good mix??

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
Im just about to start a cycle of deca 100 and sus 250! They both r the same color (like a yellow color) I was told to inject 1ml of deca mixed with 1ml of sus twice aweek! I'm 80kgs with about 15% body fat! Wat u guys think? Ohh and how can I tell that it's real or not?? Thanks guys!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Im just about to start a cycle of deca 100 and sus 250! They both r the same color (like a yellow color) I was told to inject 1ml of deca mixed with 1ml of sus twice aweek! I'm 80kgs with about 15% body fat! Wat u guys think? Ohh and how can I tell that it's real or not?? Thanks guys!
Yes you can mix them. Who advised you to take up a cycle like this? Just curious.

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
One of my mates. He's older like 42 haha
Wat would u do?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Not run deca. Is this your first cycle bro?

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
Na bro! I jumped on test prop like a year ago. I was gonna do the same but I thought I'd try something different n my mate told me to mix deca n sus and inject twice aweek. I'm not an expert wen it comes to this! Haha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Since you're already familiar with prop, how about prop and npp? Npp is out of your system soo much faster, much less likelihood for sides.

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
That would hav been a good idea but I hav already bought the gear. Should I just run them both n see how I go?!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You're getting very little test with Sustanon. I look at Sustanon as a vial full of esters with a trace of testosterone. I'd rather take spinach than Sustanon. Deca is way over rated and without the proper dose of test, you're just asking for all kind of troubles. Your mate is a complete idiot and you can tell him I said that. But since you've got the gear, you need to take about 1.5grams of Sustanon a week and if you must take deca, might as well go for 400mgs a week. This is a horrible cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You're getting very little test with Sustanon. I look at Sustanon as a vial full of esters with a trace of testosterone. I'd rather take spinach than Sustanon. Deca is way over rated and without the proper dose of test, you're just asking for all kind of troubles. Your mate is a complete idiot and you can tell him I said that. But since you've got the gear, you need to take about 1.5grams of Sustanon a week and if you must take deca, might as well go for 400mgs a week. This is a horrible cycle.
X2...

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
Really appreciate the advice guys!! I did my first shot yesterday! 1ml (deca100) mixed with 1ml (sus250). Should I get some test prop n run that aswell?? N how much should I run?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really appreciate the advice guys!! I did my first shot yesterday! 1ml (deca100) mixed with 1ml (sus250). Should I get some test prop n run that aswell?? N how much should I run?
If you can get the Prop do it. Take the Deca/Sus mix on Monday/Friday and 100mgs of Prop on Wednesday. The Prop will help stablize blood levels from the Sustanon since about 90mgs of it is very fast acting.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If you can get the Prop do it. Take the Deca/Sus mix on Monday/Friday and 100mgs of Prop on Wednesday. The Prop will help stablize blood levels from the Sustanon since about 90mgs of it is very fast acting.
That won't be enough prop. He'll need to take at least 100mgs eod because he's getting basically nothing from sustanon.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
There is plenty of test in sustanon but the various length esters make it necessary to inject more often to reach more stable blood levels. Even if it was all decanoate ester (which it isn't) you would have 63% test vs enanthate at 69%. So at least 157mg of actual test for 250mg of sust vs. 172mg test per 250mg of test enanthate.

So, if again simplifying to say sust is all decanoate ( which it isn't), or the longest ester; 550mg sust = ~ 500mg test enanthate.

You say someone would need 1.5 grams of sust? Thats over 1350mg of test enanthate.

Get your facts straight.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
There is plenty of test in sustanon but the various length esters make it necessary to inject more often to reach more stable blood levels. Even if it was all decanoate ester (which it isn't) you would have 63% test vs enanthate at 69%. So at least 157mg of actual test for 250mg of sust vs. 172mg test per 250mg of test enanthate.

So, if again simplifying to say sust is all decanoate ( which it isn't), or the longest ester; 550mg sust = ~ 500mg test enanthate.

You say someone would need 1.5 grams of sust? Thats over 1350mg of test enanthate.

Get your facts straight.
Got my facts straight, don't need you to chime in. I've posted several times here the breakout, go find it for your reference.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Get your facts straight.
Just a quick follow up... Testosterone Isocaproate is the closest to enanthate and that's usually at 60mgs. That would be 360mgs of test e with one injection of 1.5grams of Sustanon, not 1350mgs. Testosterone Decanoate usually has the most mgs at 100mgs. That would equate to 600mgs of test dec at most. If I can help you more, please let me know.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
30mg prop = 24mg test
60mg Phenylpropionate = 45mg test
60mg Isocaproate = 40mg test
100mg Decanoate = 60mg test

total test in 250mg sust = ~ 169mg
total test in 250mg enanthate = ~ 172mg

Not sure where you are coming from here.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
30mg prop = 24mg test
60mg Phenylpropionate = 45mg test
60mg Isocaproate = 40mg test
100mg Decanoate = 60mg test

total test in 250mg sust = ~ 169mg
total test in 250mg enanthate = ~ 172mg

Not sure where you are coming from here.
I was about to ask you the same thing. You're looking at test e as the baseline and everything is compared to test e. But that's ok, let's use test e as a starting point. You seem to feel that 169mgs of unestered test is as good as 172mgs of unestered test; that's basically what you're saying and on that premise, I agree, but it's not like that. So let's look at 250mgs of test e and 250mgs of sustanon over a weeks period.

Test e is about 29% ester weight, so 71% test. That means that Test e at 250mgs is about 177.5 pure test. But, with the esters cleaving off with about a 10 day half life, you'll have about 80mgs of test cleaved off in a week. Now let me make this point up front. I do not believe esters cleave off as precisely as advertised. I firmly believe that they cleave off much faster, depending on the persons metabolism, place of injection and other factors, so for the purposes of this discussion, I'll go with the flow on ester cleavage.

Sustanon is a little more complicated.
Prop is about 20% ester weight, giving you 80% test. So as you said, that's 24mgs of pure test that declines rapidly after the second day.
60mg Phenylpropionate is 34% ester weight with 68% pure test, about 40mgs of pure test. Declines rapidly after the 2nd-3rd day.
60mgs of Isocaproate is 28% ester weight and 72% pure test, or about 43mgs of pure test 9 day half life, so about 16mgs a week.
100mg Decanoate 38% ester 62% pure test with a half life of 15 days. So in a week, you'd have cleaved off about 14mgs of test.

So in a 7 day period, with Sustanon you will get a surge on days one and two, 24mg + 40mgs+4.6mgs+4mgs=72.6mgs, then for days 3-7 you'll get 11.5+10=21.5

Comparing the two, with Test e you'll get a fairly even 80mgs per week.
With Sustanon, you get 72.6 mgs in two days, then drop off to 21.5 for the rest of the week.

If a guy injected 1.5grams of Sustanon, he'd actually get 363mgs of test the first 2-3 days then the levels would drop off dramatically to 107.5 the rest of the week.

If he injected 1.5grams of test e, he'd get a fairly even 400 per week.

So discounting the surge, you're comparing 400mgs of test e to 107.5mgs of sustanon.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am saying there is basically just as much test in sust as enan but you have to inject more frequently. Sounds like you basically agree with me with your new explanation above and it now seems to me you were not actually advocating using 1.5g a week of Sustanon knowing that over time your levels are going to be way high.

I do not like Sustanon personally but if administered at about 150mg every 2 days you can achieve similar results as 500mg ew of enan/cyp and have a great cycle.

To the OP: you already have the gear so what I would do is run Sust at 150mg every 2 days and sell the Deca. IMHO

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I am saying there is basically just as much test in sust as enan but you have to inject more frequently. Sounds like you basically agree with me with your new explanation above and it now seems to me you were not actually advocating using 1.5g a week of Sustanon knowing that over time your levels are going to be way high.

I do not like Sustanon personally but if administered at about 150mg every 2 days you can achieve similar results as 500mg ew of enan/cyp and have a great cycle.

To the OP: you already have the gear so what I would do is run Sust at 150mg every 2 days and sell the Deca. IMHO
Yes, we are in agreement...And thanks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
All this arithmetic is too much for some of us meatheads lol.

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
I'm really appreciating the discussion boys!! Really helpful! I'll get test prop n run it with the deca/sus mix and see how I go! Wat should I expect in acouple of weeks? Strength gains? Sizes gains? Both?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm really appreciating the discussion boys!! Really helpful! I'll get test prop n run it with the deca/sus mix and see how I go! Wat should I expect in acouple of weeks? Strength gains? Sizes gains? Both?
Both.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh and don't forget the caber, .5mg E3D is standard. U don't want deca dick son.

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
Guys how long does it take for me to start seeing results? I'm on my second week!! on 1ml sus250 1ml deca100, injecting Monday's and Thursday's!

genetic

genetic

Awards
I was on it about six months ago it took me like 3 weeks to start seeing results at 1ml

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
I was on it about six months ago it took me like 3 weeks to start seeing results at 1ml
Well I'm on my second week now! I mix 1ml sus250 and 1ml deca100 in the same shot and I inject on Monday and then Thursday! Wat results should I expect bro?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anabolics 0
W Anabolics 0
O Anabolics 2
n0sgainz Anabolics 0
K Cycle Logs 0