Looking for help for upcoming second cycle

T

titstatus

Awards
After tons of research, I'm currently a little lost on what my next step should be. Back in November I ran my first cycle of CEL's H-drol as a bulking cycle, gained about 8lbs which were kept threw PCT. I've been looking into another cycle to get into with my goal being more of slight cut/recomp effect hoping to lose 1-2% in bodyfat while maintaining current weight of 150lbs (5'5 by the way).

I have looked into a lot of PH's, specifically into ones such as Epi and P-mag (Promagnon) due to their dry mild gains that seem to be good for my recomp goal but I can't make a solid decision. I have also spent a lot of time looking into non-methylated PH's like 11-oxo and Furazadrol but they only seem worth it when stacked with another compound and ran at crazy high dosages. Thought about doing another H-drol cycle but I experienced mild atrophy for a while after my PCT and figured I'd really like to try another compound.

I'd really appreciate any advice on a good PH or stacked cycle from anyone. Or would it just be worth it to stick with something non-hormonal like the ECA stack?

Thanks