Best PH cycle for mass

superswole23

Awards
Im looking to start another cycle and im weighing options based upon others result logs from the site. Im mainly focused on mass strength would be good also but mainly mass. Im wanting to gain and keep atleast 15 pounds. Im not gyno prone and not really prone to sides so... I've been considering m drol, x tren, m lmg. but cant quite decide. please comment with best idea for cycle layout. I WANT ATLEAST 15 LBS KEPT ON ME.

superswole23

Awards
h drol 50/50/75/75

gained 8 pounds kept it all

strength gains were pretty good. all in all good beginner cycle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Keeping gains depends on your diet and pct bro. I'd run epi next instead at 30/30/40/40/50/50.

superswole23

Awards
Keeping gains depends on your diet and pct bro. I'd run epi next instead at 30/30/40/40/50/50.
How much can I expect to gain or what's the average of gains. Also what's it like for sides

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
10-15 pounds and some leaning out if your diet is in check. The sides r mild IMO, some back pumps possibly, maybe lethargy, but for me I'm bursting with energy. Umm I can't really think of anything else, besides that i get pretty aggressive.

superswole23

Awards
10-15 pounds and some leaning out if your diet is in check. The sides r mild IMO, some back pumps possibly, maybe lethargy, but for me I'm bursting with energy. Umm I can't really think of anything else, besides that i get pretty aggressive.
I like aggression!!! hahaha sounds good. how many cals u eat daily? protein?

Sunny

Awards
I really like epi too. Back pumps KILLED me the last time I used it though. Im guessing it was because of how I was training and how often. But get some taurine bulk powder and a good joint supp since it tends to dry you out (at least to me it did)

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Agreed man, epi solo is definitely a good second cycle.

Especially if you gained that much from a four weeker of h-drol, there's no need to get into the superdrol or x-tren type compounds yet.

Looking down the road, maybe even look into dymethazine before superdrol, if you're still trying to gain mass at that point.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
How much can I expect to gain or what's the average of gains. Also what's it like for sides
Hdrol is a great product. However I personally don't gain much MASS on it. My strength does go through the roof though.

Have you thought about the new lineup of superdrol products?

Also if you want to be bold you can do a superdrol / halo stack. One of our boys is quite fond of that combo.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/195757-necks-favorite-iml.html

Super-DMZ ~ Weeks 1-4, 3caps e/d, AM/PM Dosing
Halo-Extreme ~ Weeks 1-6, 4caps e/d, AM/PM Dosing

This isn't a beginner cycle though and the full write up is in the link above.

Also, so that I don't appear bias there are many companies that offer Superdrol and Halo products, IML is one of them. Whatever your source I would either look at superdrol or a Halo stack.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Hdrol is a great product. However I personally don't gain much MASS on it. My strength does go through the roof though.

Also if you want to be bold you can do a superdrol / halo stack. One of our boys is quite fond of that combo.

Also, so that I don't appear bias there are many companies that offer Superdrol and Halo products, IML is one of them. Whatever your source I would either look at superdrol or a Halo stack.
Sweet second cycle for a guy that gained 8 lbs and kept all of it on a 50/50/75/75 run of halodrol solo.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

I would never run this period.

superswole23

Awards
What r your stats?
I assume ur asking like lifting stats:

Bench 135x17
185x4 or 5
225x1

Squat 225x5

Military 55 lb dumbbells 4 sets of 11 is usual workout

I don't DL bc it hurts my back

superswole23

Awards
One last thing what's the best brand of epi available. Everyone is dating epi strong but it's not sold anymore

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
One last thing what's the best brand of epi available. Everyone is dating epi strong but it's not sold anymore
ton of stuff still around, lgi, CEL's is still around some places. i believe you can still find havoc pretty easily too.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda thinking the same... Sounds really harsh
Halo isn't that harsh.
Many experienced people have ran that cycle successfully. Matter of experience, monitoring, and proper support.

superswole23

Awards
Halo isn't that harsh.
Many experienced people have ran that cycle successfully. Matter of experience, monitoring, and proper support.
I get you but until my gains start runnin out on these "lighter" ph's I'll stick with them

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Halo isn't that harsh.
Nobody is saying halodrol is a harsh cycle, we're all saying that 100 mg of halodrol for six weeks stacked with between 30 and 45 mg of dymethazine (depending on how the product is dosed) for the first four of those weeks is a harsh cycle, and (I'm only speaking for myself now, but) probably not that intelligent of a suggestion for this guys second cycle.

superswole23

Awards
I do have one last question. On the havoc bottle it's says not to exceed 30 mg/3 pills In a 24 hour period and no longer than 4 weeks of use. Yet I've read a ton of forums of guys doing 45+ mg a day for as much as 6 weeks as a good cycle. Can anyone explain

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I do have one last question. On the havoc bottle it's says not to exceed 30 mg/3 pills In a 24 hour period and no longer than 4 weeks of use. Yet I've read a ton of forums of guys doing 45+ mg a day for as much as 6 weeks as a good cycle. Can anyone explain
Manufacturer's have to put their recommendations on products to protect themselves basically. I think you're seeing most people run cycles that way because they're seeing the best results vs. sides at those dosages and lengths. For the most part, the manufacturer's recommend very mild cycles of their products, that way if somebody runs it higher than their suggestion and has significant side effects (like liver damage say), the manufacturer cannot easily be held liable.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
1) I did not mean to imply he should run THAT cycle, I said two things: a) check out the superdrol lineup and b) stacking is an option, an example of such a stack is Flathead's halo / superdrol stack.
2) Stacking is an option, the link I provided is just 1 possible stack, there are many, I just thought it would be food for thought
3) I threw it out there as an option, from which he can make an intelligent decision based on his experience and willingness to take risks
4) His willingness to get bloods done, liver values checked etc, all goes into determining what would be a "safe" second cycle for him.
5) I blatantly said that this is NOT A BEGINNER CYCLE

Not trying to argue brother. Nor is my job to prescribe what the brother is ready for and what he is not. And you are right, perhaps such a route is not best for him at this time--that is what we are here discussing.

Nobody is saying halodrol is a harsh cycle, we're all saying that 100 mg of halodrol for six weeks stacked with between 30 and 45 mg of dymethazine (depending on how the product is dosed) for the first four of those weeks is a harsh cycle, and (I'm only speaking for myself now, but) probably not that intelligent of a suggestion for this guys second cycle.

Especially when you consider the gains this guy got from 4 weeks of halodrol solo, you're the only one here that thinks that stack is a fitting second cycle for him.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Its mild and ppl with experience will run it higher and longer. Its just the companies have to put warning labels for max doses and stuff. If u wanna play it safer then just do 30/30/30/40/40/40.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Real Havoc most never needed more than 40mgs, it is murder on the joints as it is such a strong AI. I don't have time to read this all but Epi for six weeks with some DMZ or Superdrol pulsed throughout 3 days a week would be a great cycle. I don't like no test based cycles now that I have seen the light but if you had to do it, that is what I would do.

FryGuy

Awards
A good 18 months ago I ordered IBE's Epi, ended up stoping the cycle about a quarter of they way thru, the sides were a little much for my work schedule at the time (irritability, major back pumps and headaches). Still have the rest of the Epi set to expire 09/12 from what the bottle says.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good 18 months ago I ordered IBE's Epi, ended up stoping the cycle about a quarter of they way thru, the sides were a little much for my work schedule at the time (irritability, major back pumps and headaches). Still have the rest of the Epi set to expire 09/12 from what the bottle says.
Well if epi gives you back pumps, that pretty much mean that DMZ, Hdrol, Superdrol all will as well. Heck, I got some bad ones on DMZ and 10 grams of taurine only helped a little. Honestly if that is bad for you, I would run trenazone at 1.5-2mL a day unless you have BP issues. It was amazing for me, recomp beyond belief and solid mass. I would love to see someone do that on a lean bulk, yo uwould surely put on 8-10 keepable pounds and cut the F up. It was my best DS/PH run, well it is steroid being that it is pure dienelone.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well if epi gives you back pumps, that pretty much mean that DMZ, Hdrol, Superdrol all will as well. Heck, I got some bad ones on DMZ and 10 grams of taurine only helped a little. Honestly if that is bad for you, I would run trenazone at 1.5-2mL a day unless you have BP issues. It was amazing for me, recomp beyond belief and solid mass. I would love to see someone do that on a lean bulk, yo uwould surely put on 8-10 keepable pounds and cut the F up. It was my best DS/PH run, well it is steroid being that it is pure dienelone.
So true. My boy did an trenazone/epi bridge on a lean bulk, put on 17 pounds and cut the f*ck up. Some of it was muscle memory cuz he was injured b4 that, but regardless that was his best cycle to date.

superswole23

Awards
I read that revolution pct is just as effective as nolva or clomid in pct. so this would be a cheaper option if it is indeed just as good?

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I read that revolution pct is just as effective as nolva or clomid in pct. so this would be a cheaper option if it is indeed just as good?
This could be further from the truth.

superswole23

Awards
Well then where can I buy nolva bc everywhere online says prescription required. Pm me with info thanks

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
All the answers are just a magic word away. You just need to figure out the magic word.