cycling on leangains

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
So just started lean gains a couple weeks ago and i had a 6 week planned hdrol cycle to help me shed the few extra lbs while retaining as much gains possible off my sdrol cycle i did this winter. My question is since it is better to take each dose with food and you have to space your cycle support away from your dosage how could you doo all this in an 8 hour feed window

abcman

Awards
methylated steroids don't really need to be taken with food

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
So a person following leangains whose feed window is from 12 to 8 could wake up take 25 hdrol with fishoil and that would be sufficiant for absorption and wouldnt break the fast?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So a person following leangains whose feed window is from 12 to 8 could wake up take 25 hdrol with fishoil and that would be sufficiant for absorption and wouldnt break the fast?
just curious why hdrol and fish oil would break fast? the cals in fish oil are too low to worry about

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
just curious why hdrol and fish oil would break fast? the cals in fish oil are too low to worry about
No i hear you on that i just wanted a second oppinion on the taking with fish oil being sufficiant enough for good absorption i know fish oil wont break the fast i just wanted to know how others go about dosing a ph on leangains and if there were certain advantages or disadvantages on dosing protocols

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Are u lifting fasted or eating a meal first? Half life is like 24 hours, just pop a little bit before u lift with no fish oil and the rest during your first meal...or just during your food intake period. And the nutrient partitioning effects of the hormones will be greater than the benefit of fasting so u could always do the traditional BBer diet

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking with fats helps with bioavailability
no it doesn't, not any meaningful amount. it does with some non-methylated products, and some prohormones. halo isn't either, its a methylated directly active steroid.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Are u lifting fasted or eating a meal first? Half life is like 24 hours, just pop a little bit before u lift with no fish oil and the rest during your first meal...or just during your food intake period. And the nutrient partitioning effects of the hormones will be greater than the benefit of fasting so u could always do the traditional BBer diet
I follow the 2 meals preworkout since i work 10 to 6

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I follow the 2 meals preworkout since i work 10 to 6
yea, its not going to make a huge difference on the timing since the half life is so long but lets say your doing 75mg... one tab when u wake up and then two split during your eating phase

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
yea, its not going to make a huge difference on the timing since the half life is so long but lets say your doing 75mg... one tab when u wake up and then two split during your eating phase
Thanks for the help