Hdrol & Beastrol

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
So a few months ago I thought I would run a beastdrol cycle, so I bought a bottle. I ended up "chickening out" because of fear of gyno mainly. I am currently on my second week of an hdrol cycle:

50/75/75/75/75/75
katandrol @ 250 throughout

PCT

nolva 20/20/10/10
forma stanzol as an AI
DAA
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Always take flax for the omega's and fatty acids

As this PCT seems like an overkill for hdrol with the AI and all, I was wondering if I could do a 3 week hdrol bridge intol 3 week beastdrol at 20/20/20?

Thoughts?

Oh and my diet is:

EAT EVERYTHING I SEE!!!!! Maintenance is 2700ish so I shoot for at least 3k. (Using some N2Bulk which is great.)

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Save the forma stanzol for a later cycle?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Save the forma stanzol for a later cycle?
I would. h-drol is dry enough already, and i believe I've heard the formestane/forma stanzol type products can be mildly suppressive, so using them in PCT isn't ideal anyway. Pick up some Erase to run 1/2/3/3/2/1, you should still run an AI in your post cycle.

Edit: especially h-drol plus katana

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Keep it in your PCT so you don't have to go out and buy Erase.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Keep it in your PCT so you don't have to go out and buy Erase.
My suggestion was just in case he was considering running something a little more wet in the future, then he'd already have forma on hand. Admittedly he'll probably be completely fine whichever way he decides.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
True but they are both AI's so I don't really think it matters which one he uses. Formastanzol=Erase in my opinion.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
One more thing. What's a good recommendation for lowering my LDL ?and? helping with HDL... ?

EDIT: And liv52 contains no milk thistle so should I maybe pick that up? I'm skeptical as weather taking the milk thistle 4hrs after dosage of hdrol really helps the two from combating each other in the liver. Opinions on this?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
One more thing. What's a good recommendation for lowering my LDL ?and? helping with HDL... ?

EDIT: And liv52 contains no milk thistle so should I maybe pick that up? I'm skeptical as weather taking the milk thistle 4hrs after dosage of hdrol really helps the two from combating each other in the liver. Opinions on this?
For cholesterol, assuming your diet is reasonable. I think high-dosing fish oil will help with that, especially while on cycle.

There is significant research done showing milk thistle inhibits androgen reception, so at the very least you want to keep a 4 hour window in between h-drol/milk thistle dosing. Some would even go so far as to recommend only running milk thistle after your cycle.

I think it was Airborne that had posted something about the study done, I'll see if I can find it for you.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
For cholesterol, assuming your diet is reasonable. I think high-dosing fish oil will help with that, especially while on cycle.

There is significant research done showing milk thistle inhibits androgen reception, so at the very least you want to keep a 4 hour window in between h-drol/milk thistle dosing. Some would even go so far as to recommend only running milk thistle after your cycle.

I think it was Airborne that had posted something about the study done, I'll see if I can find it for you.
I posted the article but I have since found an article slightly easier to read. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11532861
A little background before you read this (Silymarin=Milk Thistle)

If you get liv52 you dont need to worry about the 4 hour spacing. Personally i just avoid milk thistle on cycle and run it off cycle.

HDL can be upped by eating healthy fats like avacados,fish,peanut, peanutbutter or anything else that generally contains a plant fat. LDL can be reduced by reducing your saturated fats which generally come from animal products like ground beef, sausage,bacon,cheese, hot dogs, and pizza. In short, change your diet.

JJH

Awards
Don't buy into all of the herbal liver supports such as Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry. Grab yourself some TUDCA or UDCA - it's what they use in the ER after pumping someones stomach that has just ingested a mass amount of methylated chemicals that they shouldn't have.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Don't buy into all of the herbal liver supports such as Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry. Grab yourself some TUDCA or UDCA - it's what they use in the ER after pumping someones stomach that has just ingested a mass amount of methylated chemicals that they shouldn't have.
There is also science behind Milk thistle products but you do bring up a very good point in TUDCA and UDCA. They have been found at this point to have near zero side effects. The only one I found out of numerous studies was slight diarrhea. Even though it is several times more expensive, they definitely don't have an antagonistic effect on androgen receptors! If you are willing to shell out a few more dollars I definitely agree TUDCA and UDCA are worth a look! Good post JJH!

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
There is also science behind Milk thistle products but you do bring up a very good point in TUDCA and UDCA. They have been found at this point to have near zero side effects. The only one I found out of numerous studies was slight diarrhea. Even though it is several times more expensive, they definitely don't have an antagonistic effect on androgen receptors! If you are willing to shell out a few more dollars I definitely agree TUDCA and UDCA are worth a look! Good post JJH!
So basically TUDCA/UDCA won't adversely affect the effectiveness of the ph?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I looked at several studies of TUDCA/UDCA and found nothing to the regards of it diminishing the effects of pro hormones. This supplement is new to me and I would love to see more studies on physiological responses. This supplement is sold out at Nutraplanet BTW. Grrrr!

technique88

technique88

Awards
I looked at several studies of TUDCA/UDCA and found nothing to the regards of it diminishing the effects of pro hormones. This supplement is new to me and I would love to see more studies on physiological responses. This supplement is sold out at Nutraplanet BTW. Grrrr!
Nutraplanet has been out for so long =( I went with liv52, but you can go with Aegis by AL (TUDCA)

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Jake Antaeus (maker of Aegis) has actually said that dosing TUDCA with ph/ds may actually increase absorption of the ph, as well as obviously make it less toxic.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Jake Antaeus (maker of Aegis) has actually said that dosing TUDCA with ph/ds may actually increase absorption of the ph, as well as obviously make it less toxic.
Fuggin' sweetness?! Yeah I think so! :party:

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Sounds too good to be true! I'm always weary of a claim like that when it is coming from a person with such a tremendous stake in the product. I'd still love to try it and find out for myself. I have found nothing contrary to date.

Dr. D had this to say if you want to read up more on the matter.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-dr/197379-dr-d-your-2.html

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
I ordered some Aegis today! And some more N2Bulk... I know we've pretty much discussed this, but out of curiosity:

hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
sdrol 0 / 0/10/10/10/0
katanadrol 250 throughout

21 caps of the 90 I have, would leave enough for a 4 week beastdrol cycle later if I so chose

Condone this!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I ordered some Aegis today! And some more N2Bulk... I know we've pretty much discussed this, but out of curiosity:

hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
sdrol 0 / 0/10/10/10/0

21 caps of the 90 I have, would leave enough for a 4 week beastdrol cycle later if I so chose

Condone this!
This isn't that harsh at all really, I say go for it bro.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Axillist

Axillist

Awards

hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
sdrol 0 / 0/10/10/10/0

Condone this!

I would still leave the beastdrol out but you can do whatever you feel like doing. Otherwise It looks good.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Hellz yeah bro. Get f*cking beefy.
What time should I dose the sd I wonder... probably rather have it in my system for the am eh? Maybe on second week I might bump it to 20mg depending on how 75/10 goes.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd take it preworkout since its your only dose.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0