- 04-29-2012, 02:03 AM
- 04-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Umm my iPad auto corrected that, I meant to put anadrol? Is it bad for you
- 04-29-2012, 07:23 AM
- 5'7" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
All AAS/PH are "bad for you" to some degree. As in you would be healthier without taking them and just having a healthy diet. People don't take this stuff to be healthy, they take it to get strong and get big. You might want to be a little more specific.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Xpballer in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 10Last Post: 03-30-2010, 03:08 AM
- By LexB7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-15-2010, 11:38 AM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 113Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:19 PM
- By CHAPS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2007, 05:12 AM
- By bigred869 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 62Last Post: 03-27-2005, 12:50 PM