Armidex and the Michelin Man

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thankfully, I am not prone to gyno and many other sides associated with anabolics. One thing I know that I am prone to is the Michelin Man physique. I plan on doing a test e/ winny first cycle aas cycle ever and my question is what is the best dosing protocol for avoiding that puffy bloat associated with aas. I've read several different types such as start right away every day for a week then eod, start 2 weeks in etc... In terms of fighting bloat opposed to e2 side effects, what would some experienced users recommend?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Go to Post Cycle Therapy section and read my thread on SERMs and AIs. Read about exemestane in the link. It will answer your question.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Go to Post Cycle Therapy section and read my thread on SERMs and AIs. Read about exemestane in the link. It will answer your question.
Thanx buddy! Appreciate it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
So I just finished up those links...I have definitely came across them before. What do you like using personally? (Armidex or aromasin) during cycle...I was considering aromasin at 12.5 eod bc you can just run it thru pct. I like that opposed to armidex which interferes with the serm. Seems mmore efficient, speaking from research. I have done. I'm looking for the application opinions, people who have tried and have actual experience.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So I just finished up those links...I have definitely came across them before. What do you like using personally? (Armidex or aromasin) during cycle...I was considering aromasin at 12.5 eod bc you can just run it thru pct. I like that opposed to armidex which interferes with the serm. Seems mmore efficient, speaking from research. I have done. I'm looking for the application opinions, people who have tried and have actual experience.
I like aromasin. If I dose it the first or second week in cycle at 25mg ed for 7 days. Then 12.5mg eod. I feel I can maintain a steady blood level through cycle at that dose. The best part of aromasin is the fact there is no estrogen rebound and it has the longer half-life making it good to dose EOD. Price is usually about the same as adex.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I like aromasin. If I dose it the first or second week in cycle at 25mg ed for 7 days. Then 12.5mg eod. I feel I can maintain a steady blood level through cycle at that dose. The best part of aromasin is the fact there is no estrogen rebound and it has the longer half-life making it good to dose EOD. Price is usually about the same as adex.
no need to taper off during PCT or run it long than the serm to prevent rebound?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No need to taper off at all. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and doest give rebound. You sure you read that link in my thread? Either way run it a couple days past SERM and you will be fine.

technique88

technique88

Awards
No need to taper off at all. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and doest give rebound. You sure you read that link in my thread? Either way run it a couple days past SERM and you will be fine.
Haha yeah my bad...I meant ask about running it longer not tapering.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh ok. You can get rebound from SERM but if you run aromasin with it then it would be unlikely. I would just run it a couple days to a week past the last dose of SERM. Nolva can stay in your system a few days after last dose depending how high your blood potency was.

It will at least boost you LH levels and get your boys working again. It can't harm you.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Oh ok. You can get rebound from SERM but if you run aromasin with it then it would be unlikely. I would just run it a couple days to a week past the last dose of SERM. Nolva can stay in your system a few days after last dose depending how high your blood potency was.

It will at least boost you LH levels and get your boys working again. It can't harm you.
Appreciate the advice bro...like I said the AI is going to be more useful in terms of bloat but regardless I wouldn't run a cycle without because you just never know.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sounds good man. It will def keep that bloat down.