caber vs prami
- 04-28-2012, 05:10 PM
- 04-28-2012, 06:10 PM
- 6'4" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 04-28-2012, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by Husker89
Not research grade.
It kicks in faster, and typically has less sides.
But everyone's different.
To each his own, inevitably they both do the job.
Unless you have sh*tty luck. lolOriginally Posted by Level9Germ
Similar Forum Threads
- By BladeNP in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2012, 06:14 AM
- By kom01 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:06 AM
- By KOTJ27 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:35 PM
- By Harry Manback in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2011, 09:04 AM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:43 AM