Is it safe for me to start Halodrol?

GabrieI

GabrieI

Awards
Hey everyone, this is my first post so bare with me! I've been in the gym for almost 8 months. Im 24 almost 25, I started at a very skinny 182 and right now I'm roughly 197-200, my goal is a solid 220-225. From day one I started protein, creatine, and glutamine. I've seen awesome gains both physically and strength wise. I'm not here to troll haha I just want to find out some valuable information. I am very interested in starting a Halodrol cycle, not now but in the future. I know I've only been in the gym for very little to no time and I have a long ways to go, but I would just like to grab all the information I can about this. I read that you should not mess with cycles if you have a thyroid problem. Myself, I had an overactive thyroid when I was younger and took a radiation pill to get rid of it, now I take 137mg a day of levothyroxine to regulate my thyroid hormones. I'm curious if anyone here has heard of someone cycling Halodrol with my condition? If it is safe? And what are the cons? I appreciate all your responses.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You need to be training longer. Ph/aas are plateu busters.... Hit your max potential before using

GabrieI

GabrieI

Awards
That clearly did not answer my question. I said I'm not planning on cycling for a while. I need to know if it is safe for me with my thyroid condition.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
That clearly did not answer my question. I said I'm not planning on cycling for a while. I need to know if it is safe for me with my thyroid condition.
I'm not sure that I would trust the answer to that question coming from an anonymous person on an internet forum. Obviously its not ideal, but your best option here may actually be mentioning it to your doctor. You know him/her better than I do, I'm sure some doctors would be willing to actually put some thought and time into helping you here, and some would just dismiss it completely.

GabrieI

GabrieI

Awards
Yes of course that would be the "wise" thing to do. But it doesn't hurt to ask here to see if someone has heard or has gone through the same thing.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Yes of course that would be the "wise" thing to do. But it doesn't hurt to ask here to see if someone has heard or has gone through the same thing.
Great point, just making sure you weren't just going to blindly listen to the first person that goes "yeah sure you'll be fine bro" lol

GabrieI

GabrieI

Awards
Oh no no of course not haha. I don't have the time right now to see a doctor, and also it's not like I am planning on starting next week. Just here trying to collect some information if anyone knows anything about this subject.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Oh no no of course not haha. I don't have the time right now to see a doctor, and also it's not like I am planning on starting next week. Just here trying to collect some information if anyone knows anything about this subject.
Well good call man, I definitely commend you on that. Looks like you've made great gains naturally in the first 8 months, keep at it and when you feel like you're closer to your max potential, stay on the research and we'll help you get your cycle planned out.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I have done some reading on this, its not advised. Natural test boosters are the safest thing with thyroid problems. Even if u don't have problems now u have a past history. Not worth rolling the dice

GabrieI

GabrieI

Awards
I have done some reading on this, its not advised. Natural test boosters are the safest thing with thyroid problems. Even if u don't have problems now u have a past history. Not worth rolling the dice
Ya even on the creatine bottle, multi vitamin bottle, fish oils and pre workout it is prohibited. -_-

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
This is going to seem like a "oh look joined today should ignore him" post, but I ran a halo cycle in the winter within the range of hyperactive (low end of the range) and since then I swear my thyroid has normalized. But honestly I'd look online more. I still get my thyroid tested every 6 months.

GabrieI

GabrieI

Awards
This is going to seem like a "oh look joined today should ignore him" post, but I ran a halo cycle in the winter within the range of hyperactive (low end of the range) and since then I swear my thyroid has normalized. But honestly I'd look online more. I still get my thyroid tested every 6 months.
Thank you for your input, what prescription does the doctor have you on in you don't mind me asking?