first time running test c

tz69

Awards
going to run test c for 10 weeks at 1ml a week not sure of pct cheap and easy would be great if anyone has any ideas maybe nolva anything else you think I'm missing let me know

stat
15%

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
might want to toss an ai in as well. i may be wrong but an otc like erase would probably be ok but might want to have arimidex on hand to run during and post cycle incase e2 sides and bloat get nasty. or aromasin.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Looks like you're missing quite a bit of pre-cycle research. Nolva, DAA, and an AI at a minimum for PCT. An AI is also recommended to have on hand for during cycle.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Looks like you're missing quite a bit of pre-cycle research. Nolva, DAA, and an AI at a minimum for PCT. An AI is also recommended to have on hand for during cycle.
i thought kenny f&^king powers didnt take steroids?!

Mudveins

Awards
going to run test c for 10 weeks at 1ml a week not sure of pct cheap and easy would be great if anyone has any ideas maybe nolva anything else you think I'm missing let me know

stat
15%
As said before nolva for pct and I strongly stand by having hcg anytime im running injectables. Orals tend to supress and just nolva is fine, but most injectables like test, deca, etc litterally turn our test production offline. And 3 months has been proven to be a complete shut down of natural test, in europe it was even proven to be a male contraceptive after 3 months. an Ai like aromasin or arimidex is reccomended to have on hand, but honestly it is very dependant on the person, I myself only seem to need it if im running an 19nor with my test. Better safe than sorry.

Mudveins

Awards

stat
15%
Here’s a pct I have used that a national ranked bodybuilder gave me that he uses.
PCT

Clomid
Day 1 300mg
Day 2 200mg
Days 3-10 100mg
Days 11-20 50mg

Nolva 40mg 15 days 20mg last 15 days

Hcg 1ml bac water
.2ml eod

Hope that helps, though personally as it’s test only I would worry about running both nolva AND clomid for only 500mg a week of test

Good luck

Mudveins

Awards
Sorry all for the necro... didnt see the date as it popped on my screen as a related post *facepalm* maybe simeone will read this and at least get some helpful pct info.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here’s a pct I have used that a national ranked bodybuilder gave me that he uses.
PCT

Clomid
Day 1 300mg
Day 2 200mg
Days 3-10 100mg
Days 11-20 50mg

Nolva 40mg 15 days 20mg last 15 days

Hcg 1ml bac water
.2ml eod

Hope that helps, though personally as it’s test only I would worry about running both nolva AND clomid for only 500mg a week of test

Good luck
No no no no no, absolutely no need to go over 50mg clomid or 20mg of nolva. The only extras you’re going to get from a dose that high is bad side effects and an estrogen boost. (Not what you want) I always start my clomid about 2 weeks before I start my pct so it’s in the system and as soon as the test clears it will start working. I like low dose clomid (12.5-25mg) for 6-8 weeks with some natural additions like M test and reduce XT

Mudveins

Awards
No no no no no, absolutely no need to go over 50mg clomid or 20mg of nolva. The only extras you’re going to get from a dose that high is bad side effects and an estrogen boost. (Not what you want) I always start my clomid about 2 weeks before I start my pct so it’s in the system and as soon as the test clears it will start working. I like low dose clomid (12.5-25mg) for 6-8 weeks with some natural additions like M test and reduce XT
Like I said in the post, I got this from a national bodybuilder who has friends who were trained by Lee Haney and others. Though I cant comment on the clomid as that would just be me following the pct laid out infront of me. But I have always ran 40mg of nolva the first 2 weeks into pct and everyone ive met in the bodybuilding world so far has done the same.