Freaking out - PCT help needed please

mrmoneymatter

Awards
I had been making some good gains but they slowly tapered off. When in the local supplement shop I asked the owner what he suggested that could give me a good kickstart. He suggested some PHs. I am a few days away from completing my 3rd week on a stack and after doing some reading it appears I need to take a few more supplements to follow this up, and some are hard to find. Now I am freaking out. I know I should have done the research before ever starting but I didn't and now I have to find a safe way to get through this.

I am currently taking
Halo-25, 1 pill twice day
Stano 1 pill 3 times daily
Organ guard 1 pill twice daily

I called the supplement show and the owner told me to follow this up with SERM, DAA, and Recycle. I can find the last two but what about SERM? There appears to be several options like Nolvadex. It also appears illegal, seriously? Is it illegal? Please help..what do i need to take and at what dosage, when do I start it, and where do I get this stuff? I appreciate the help, I really don't want tits or anything else weird. Thank you.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
It's not Illegal to possess. It is illegal to ingest. This is why you hear the lab rat jokes. Research "Research Chemicals!" Slap that in your browser and you should be ok. If you are truly worried buy a hampster as an alibi.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be sure to buy some type of rodent incase the feds come knocking

mrmoneymatter

Awards
OMG, so what do I take and for how long, and what dosage?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Or at least the cage! You can always play the death card! Hell, I'm not even nurturing enough to keep a cactus alive!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
get Nolva from a research site. Take it the day after your last dose of halo/stano. Take for 4 weeks like thus 20/20/10/10. Add your DAA and recycle. Some folke like to take the testbooster(DAA) the second week into the nova PCT. I assume you take recycle from the first day of PCT.

guido gorilla

Awards
ALWAYS HAVE EVERYTHING ON HAND BEFORE YOU START ANY CYCLE!
You clearly are not ready to be messing with anabolics

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
Or at least the cage! You can always play the death card! Hell, I'm not even nurturing enough to keep a cactus alive!
i like this, just tell em you gave the hamster too much "SERM" and it died...

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I can almost guarantee that the feds will not come to your house. Just make sure to start the SERM the day after your last dose

akaVeritaS

Awards
Get Toremifene Citrate.

Dose it at 90/60/60/30

Nolva is the most liver toxic SERM available, yet we still recommend it... why? Torem also works better and faster for almost every person who has used both.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't use steroids if you don't want the feds tracking you down, think of your family!

Buy a serm illegally, and your risk doubles instantly, they track that shiit you know.

Best bet is to go to the doc and tell him you have breast cancer and need nolvadex, STAT!

Oh, how are your gains? 4weeks, 50mg of hd and 3caps of stanodrol isn't much.....

Gotta get dem gainz before you go to prison bro, get swole up so you don't get raped

akaVeritaS

Awards
Don't use steroids if you don't want the feds tracking you down, think of your family!

Buy a serm illegally, and your risk doubles instantly, they track that shiit you know.

Best bet is to go to the doc and tell him you have breast cancer and need nolvadex, STAT!

Oh, how are your gains? 4weeks, 50mg of hd and 3caps of stanodrol isn't much.....

Gotta get dem gainz before you go to prison bro, get swole up so you don't get raped
I tried to +rep you. Forum said no. :(

I lol'd.

mrmoneymatter

Awards
@ jbryand101 gains aren't much at all, 5 lbs of weight with some good strength gains. Maybe my last week I'll see some more

One more thing, should I take another 4 weeks of organ shield while running the serm, daa, and recycle?

mrmoneymatter

Awards
The gains after 21 days are minimal, roughly 5 pounds body weight. My strength did make improvements though.

Also, should I run organ shield while running the serm, daa, and recycle?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...steroids really send you to jail?...Forgive the ignorance, but I thought they were only illegal for competitions hahaha not for actual prison time!! DAMN!

bluesfan4eva

Awards
does anyone else think that supplement stores should get some of the blame for this crap. how can they sell a ph to someone without giving them enough information to stay healthy. in the end it is the consumers fault for not paying attention but these people dont even ask for your age or anything. ive seen them sell to people still in high school.