Test Cyp..... why EOD????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy

Awards
I was just reading big cats articles and he was saying that you only need to inject test cyp and test eth like twice a week.... So why am I injecting EOD??? and hurting my arse........ Can someone help me???????

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Because you did not know enough about AAS before you started your cycle. Are you using prop maybe?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
cyp should be good 1-2X week. now you might be frontloading, but i doubt you researched to know what that is. don't sweat it, if it's truly a cypionate ester, than switch to a different pinning schedule and move on

tommyboy

Awards
No, I have done my reasearching and no i am not frontloading it ..... I was maybe getting confused.... is ! test cyp sold by DS the same thing as the test cyp on big cats articles if so..... I have been very mislead on the Ph forum and DS's forum with everyone saying they are doing the EOD sceam of pinning....... Anything that I say is basically learned from you guys anyways lol

cyp should be good 1-2X week. now you might be frontloading, but i doubt you researched to know what that is. don't sweat it, if it's truly a cypionate ester, than switch to a different pinning schedule and move on

tommyboy

Awards
For the most part I have I know almost all you need to know about PH/PCT and such I know little ot othing about roids and am trying to learn sorry its just hard to hear someone say you obv. havent done your reasearching when i have been on this board for over a year and on every day.......

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ummm... You did not do ANY researching if you think that DS 1-test cyp is the same as test cyp (see that 1 there?). I suggest stopping your cycle now, doing a short PCT (since you know about it), and researching more before starting again.

ManBeast

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
DS 1-testosterone cyp DOES NOT EQUAL testosterone cyp, two completely different compunds. One is legal, one is not. Hit the search again and get a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.