Before I buy..

darius

Just wanted to see if this looks alright before I purchase for the ban, since its sorta alot of money. Let me know if there are better options/prices out there. Thanks.

1.) 1-Test Powder
42 grams from bulknutrition.com
($136.50)
2.) 4-AD Powder
42 grams from bulknutrition.com
($42.00)
3.) 4OHT Powder
21grams from bulknutrition.com
($105.00)
4.) Underground Labs M1T
5 Bottles bulknutrition.com
($49.95)
5.) M4OHN
3 grams from custom
($89.97)

That should be good for:
3 - 6 Week Cycles of Transdermal
14g 1-Test/7g 4AD/7g 4OHT
2:1:1
10- 2 Week Cycles of M1T (10mg every
day)/(21 grams 4AD to mix into
rest of cycles)
2 - 6 Week Cycles of M4OHN
20mg first 2 weeks/40mg rest

How do those cycles look?
T-Gel and all the other trandermal deliveries will still be available after the ban right?
Are there any better prices than what I posted out there?

Thanks.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I dont think nearly enuf 4ad for your m1t cycles. Havent tried 4ohn just yet so cant comment on those cycles.
And i wouldnt rely on soo many cycles of m1t have to split those 10 cycles over years. Id stick mainly to 1test
4oht 4ad cycles then throw in acouple m1t cycles between. Wish i was gonna spend that little of $. Already
have my list too lots of $$$

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
if you get 50 grams of 4-ad from 1fast the price drops to .90/gram so its $45

darius

I dont think nearly enuf 4ad for your m1t cycles. Havent tried 4ohn just yet so cant comment on those cycles.
And i wouldnt rely on soo many cycles of m1t have to split those 10 cycles over years. Id stick mainly to 1test
4oht 4ad cycles then throw in acouple m1t cycles between. Wish i was gonna spend that little of $. Already
have my list too lots of $$$
Yeah, I may replace the M4OHN with more 1-Test/4AD/4OHT. I did a M4OHN cycle, and the pumps and feel while on it was awesome. It leaned me up a bit, but other than that, it wasn't too special. Nothing to write home about. So maybe I will do that, since its so freaking expensive. I figured I'd do a few M1T cycles, then sell some to buddies :twisted:. I know I will probably end up getting twice the amounts I listed when I get crazy right before the ban and start spending all my paychecks on it.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
for that much cash, and the legal ramifications after the ban, why not find yourself a source for real gear? i'm not trying to pimp steroids, but since they will both be controlled substances, and you would get more bang for your buck buying some enthenate, EQ, and dbol tabs, why not? especially the amount of $ your dropping on that. i could get at least nice 2 10 week cycles out of what your going to spend on PH that IMHO doesn't work as well.

jsut my .02

darius

I wouldn't even know where to start to find a source, otherwise I'd be all over that. :(

Is it illegal on here to talk about how you find a source as general information, by not by not talking about actual sources?

kojie

Awards
for that much cash, and the legal ramifications after the ban, why not find yourself a source for real gear? i'm not trying to pimp steroids, but since they will both be controlled substances, and you would get more bang for your buck buying some enthenate, EQ, and dbol tabs, why not? especially the amount of $ your dropping on that. i could get at least nice 2 10 week cycles out of what your going to spend on PH that IMHO doesn't work as well.

jsut my .02
if gear is just as easy to get then count me in

OT: darius sent u a pm

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Check here for your questions on what this board allows on source posting. If you have questions or concerns about certain things, just PM a Mod. They will let you know. That way you don't get publicly flammed.

Zip91

Awards
transderm lotion: t-gel is expensive

You know, I just don't get the whole Powder + T-Gel (transdermal lotion) justification.

I mean, the T-Gel and/or the transport matrix from dermabolics is $24.99 for just to lotion by itself. Once you add in 10 grams of 1-test, that adds another $4.00 x 10 = $40.00.

So in essence, it will cost you $64.99 for 10grams of 1-test powder and the lotion, when you could just go ahead and buy BIG1 from dermabolics for only $29.99. Big1 already has 6 grams of 1-test.

Why does anyone even bother with the powder if it is so much more expensive than Big1 or even 4DERM??

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'll have 4AD and 1-test in stock in about 10 days. :)

You know I'll price it so that it is worth your while to shop at my place. ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
custom is quite the business man ;)
I'm sure he will make it worth the wait...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bump...go with the T-Gel from CNW. Best dermal I've used thus far.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Custom, can you give us an estimate as to the efficiency of T-Gel? i.e. a ballpark figure or range of what percentage of a given hormone will make it using your transdermal? Since your formulation has a number of ingredients which other formulas do not, I assume you've done some research and gotten some feedback on its efficacy.

Also, how many grams of powder can be mixed in without extraordinary measures - again it would vary, depending on soluability of the powders, but a range would be nice to know.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
StrategOs, I believe there were a few threads on what you area asking, maybe in the transdermal section. I can't remember the percentage, but I think it was an educated guess. Chemo made the T-Gel, maybe you can PM him and he would have the info.

As far as grams of powder, 10 grams is a suggested maximum, while some bro's have gotten 12 grams to mix in. Research the mixing methods to get the most out of it. Some have poured in the entire 10 grams at once and have had problems.

BigChuckles

Awards
You know, I just don't get the whole Powder + T-Gel (transdermal lotion) justification.

I mean, the T-Gel and/or the transport matrix from dermabolics is $24.99 for just to lotion by itself. Once you add in 10 grams of 1-test, that adds another $4.00 x 10 = $40.00.

So in essence, it will cost you $64.99 for 10grams of 1-test powder and the lotion, when you could just go ahead and buy BIG1 from dermabolics for only $29.99. Big1 already has 6 grams of 1-test.

Why does anyone even bother with the powder if it is so much more expensive than Big1 or even 4DERM??
Some guys mix themselves because they can adjust the ratio of the hormones in the mix to suit them best.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Custom, can you give us an estimate as to the efficiency of T-Gel? i.e. a ballpark figure or range of what percentage of a given hormone will make it using your transdermal? Since your formulation has a number of ingredients which other formulas do not, I assume you've done some research and gotten some feedback on its efficacy.

Also, how many grams of powder can be mixed in without extraordinary measures - again it would vary, depending on soluability of the powders, but a range would be nice to know.

I beleive it has been speculated that it may be 35-40%, but this is not gospel. There was a pretty good thread while back between the Avant and AM camps regarding the different formulas and efficency; I'll try to see of I can find it. Other than that, I am sorry to say that I cant offer too much in the way of "hard" numbers.

Regarding the amount of powder that the gel will hold, 4 ounces will take 10 grams rather easily, and you could push 12-13 in there if you really wanted to.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What about M5AA powder? Any chance of getting that in the next 3 months? no one at this point is selling it as a bulk powder.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established

Great ill be able to buy everything from you instead of mike and hope save acouple
bucks. 110 1test 200 4ad 3bot 5aa 3g mohn m1t lots of tgel later all you need now
is 4oht and it would be 1 stop pre ban shopping.:thumbsup:

Zip91

Awards
Great ill be able to buy everything from you instead of mike and hope save acouple
bucks. 110 1test 200 4ad 3bot 5aa 3g mohn m1t lots of tgel later all you need now
is 4oht and it would be 1 stop pre ban shopping.:thumbsup:
Buc, you and I have the exact same idea. CNW will be a good source of transdermal gels after the ban:)

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I have to agree with chase here. If you plan on being hardcore about your training for that long, I am CERTAIN you can figure out how to get a source either at your gym or over the net within the next year or two.

Also, if you want to stock up on PH, buy some 1-test cyp and just make your own injectables or buy pre-made injectables. People are making GREAT gains with this stuff, and you get 100% instead of 35%. I understand cycles of PH if you have never done anything before and want a taste of whats out there, but after that, it just makes more economical sense to go with injectables. Good luck!

darius

Say I get some Sledge Test powder. How would I turn this into an efficient injectable? Can I inject into my arms like a flu shot? Cause I'm not afraid of arm shots.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
research a lot more about injections before you start pinning man

you've gotta be careful and VERY VERY sterile or you are asking for MAJOR trouble

use glutes, ventroglute, quads, delts those are the easiest bis, tris, pecs, lats, traps, and calves can all be used as well

darius

Yeah I read about it. I don't think I wanna mess around with making it. With my luck I will screw it up and inject nothing but an infection into myself.

Is Sledge coming out with any premade vials?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the best bang for your buck would be to invest in 1test, M1T and 4ad

50g 1test, enough for 4-5 6week cycles
600tabs M1T enough for 4 cycles of 4 weeks
150g 4AD powder

If you want, 5-10g 1T-cyp and 10-15g 4ad-cyp for a cycle or 2

Zip91

Awards
I have to agree with chase here. If you plan on being hardcore about your training for that long, I am CERTAIN you can figure out how to get a source either at your gym or over the net within the next year or two.

Also, if you want to stock up on PH, buy some 1-test cyp and just make your own injectables or buy pre-made injectables. People are making GREAT gains with this stuff, and you get 100% instead of 35%. I understand cycles of PH if you have never done anything before and want a taste of whats out there, but after that, it just makes more economical sense to go with injectables. Good luck!
Mike,
The thing that concerns me about pinning 1-test Cyp, is the horror stories I have read on this site by several folks, who say that 1-test Cyp burns like hell, and many folks seem to have had major problems with huge swelling in the ass and quads. One guy said the swelling was so bad in his legs, that he could barely walk, much less work out for over a week. There is a thread on here somewhere which talks about it.

I know it depends on your homebrew mix, but even people who have used Sldge's (Designersupp's) pre-mixed 1-test cyp Liquid say it causes them alot of swelling. Its sorta strange actually, that guys using real gear claim no problems with swelling/pain/soreness. I would like to get more feedback from folks on pain and/or swelling while using 1-test cyp injectables.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it's 70%, because the -cypionate ester weighs about 30% of the whole, so 14g of 1-test-cyp provides 10g of 1-test + 4g worth of the cypionate ester. This should be kept in mind when people are making their decisions, since some people turn to injectibles only because it seems so much cheaper. It is cheaper, but not by as much as it seems at first. Couple this with issues people have about needles, others finding their needles, the time it takes to properly prepare injectibles, and the real possibility of serious infection. By this point, transdermals don't seem that bad of an idea: the basic hormone costs are lower, which partly compensates for the inefficiency of penetration; they can easily be stored unsuspiciously in a hand- or suntan-lotion bottle; there is no risk of infection (maybe some issue with skin irritation); sterile bottles, needles, swabs, etc. don't need to be purchased; and they can be used by those who are paranoid about needles.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Strateg0s :goodpost: Yall see where mike is selling his 1test in 12 gram inc, and
4ad in 25g inc only. Atleast what he says on his forums.

darius

Yes, however Custom should have some, nicely priced, pretty soon.