Halovar and superdrol, Summer bulk!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.42%

Halovar and superdrol, Summer bulk!!

This is what i plan on running this summer, to include diet and workout plan. hoping to gain a solid 15 to 20 lbs. Tell me what yall think and any suggestions are very appreciated!

Questions: Should I run the Recycle(Purus Labs) the last 5 days of my cycle or just wait till the end of the cycle and start it with the Nolva?
    The Organ Shield(Purus Labs) seems deficient in milk thistle so should I add some too it? *800mg?

SUPPLEMENTS:

Dark Cyde Reign- (1 Pill morning after breakfast, 1 Pill night time after dinner)
    4-chloro-17a-methyl,androst-1, 4-dien 3-17b-diol 25mg (Halovar)
    2a, 17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 15mg (Superdrol)

Nolva:
    Started the day after cycle has ended and continue for 4 weeks. 40/20/20/10

Recycle (Purus Labs):
    Start 5 days before end of cycle?

Organ Shield (Purus Labs):
    Take pre cycle for a week. Then ED on cycle with 800mg of milk thistle? The product seems deficient in milk thistle so should I add some too it?

Creatine Kre-AlKalyne:
    Take 2 caps pre workout or 2 caps daily

Muscle Juice Weight Gainer:
    Taken post w/o

Animal Pump:
    1 pack pre w/o

VITAMINS:

Fish oil
    Milk thistle
    Vitamin C: for lethargy
    Multi Vitamin

DIET:

Breakfast:
    2 cups skim milk
    4 eggs
    1 cup fruit
    1 cup oats

Snack:
    1 Can Chicken Breast
    Weight gainer shake
    1 Fruit

Lunch:
    1 Roast beef Sandwich
    1 Fruit

Snack:
    1 can Chicken Breast
    1 Baked Potato

Dinner:
    Steak or chicken breast
    Broccoli
    1 Baked Potato

Total calories: 3,259
    Total Protein: 288 Grams
    Total Carbs: 415 grams
    Total Fat: 70 grams

Workout:

Monday (Chest/ Tri):
    Dumbbell bench press: 3X6
    Dumbbell Incline press: 3X8
    Machine Fly: 3X8
    Weighted Dips: 3X10
    Skull Crushers: 3X8
    One arm dumbbell tricep extension: 3X8
    Cable Rope Behind head 3X8

Tuesday (Back/Bi):
    Lat pull down: 3X8
    T-Bar Row: 3X6
    Straight arm cable lat swing down: 3X8
    Shrugs (barbell) : 3X8
    Preacher curls: 3X8
    Seated Supinated dumbbell curls: 3X8
    Concentration curls: 3X8
    Wrist curls: 2X8

Wednesday (off)

Thursday (Legs):
    Squats: 3X8
    Hamstring curl: 3X8
    Dead: 3X8
    Calf Raise (seated): 3X8

Friday (shoulders):
    Warm up light Barbell over head: 1X30
    Supinating Dumbbell press: 3X8
    Dumbbell Front Raise (alternating): 3X8
    Standing Row: 3X8

Saturday (off)
    Sunday (off)

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%

i woulnt take to methyls at the same time. ur better off bridging them.

Sd to kickstart will the halo kicks in.

Also, your better off buying the Sd and h-drol separate, that way u can play with the doses more.

U wont need 30 mg Sd a day unless uve used it before. 10 or 20 is sufficent.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%

And save your creatine or n.o. products for PCT!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%

check out tunedsports.com.
    It will give you alot of the info your lookin for bro
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.42%

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    i woulnt take to methyls at the same time. ur better off bridging them.

Sd to kickstart will the halo kicks in.

Also, your better off buying the Sd and h-drol separate, that way u can play with the doses more.

U wont need 30 mg Sd a day unless uve used it before. 10 or 20 is sufficent.
    Thanks for the info man! Im glad to finally get some feedback on this stuff!

I see why the two methyls is dangerous but i ran this same supplement (Reign) last summer and i was unaware of the liver dangers so i only took a bs liver aid. just had blood work done and everything is working fine. This time around i researched up on the ph's and so now im taking more precautions. would you recommend taking the milk thistle along with the Organ Shield though? I heard that there wasnt enough in Organ Shield to fully protect my liver....

And i looked into separating the halovar and sdrol but when it came down to it i liked how Reign treated me before, good gaines and the only side was a little lethargy lol

But why wait on the creatine and NO till PCT? does it inter fear with the stack too much while on cycle?

Thanks again for the review!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.76%

I'm not sure about the NO, but I don't see a problem with creatine on cycle. Some people go with the idea that as much extra stuff as you can throw into your PCT the better, but for me creatine is something I dont find a problem with taking all the time.

Look into UDCA/TUDCA for your liver since you'll be stacking two methyls, Aegis is a good product for that if you need it now. Since this is for the summer though, hopefully NP's TUDCA will be back in stock by then and you can grab that, its considerably cheaper.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Texplex11 View Post
    Thanks for the info man! Im glad to finally get some feedback on this stuff!

I see why the two methyls is dangerous but i ran this same supplement (Reign) last summer and i was unaware of the liver dangers so i only took a bs liver aid. just had blood work done and everything is working fine. This time around i researched up on the ph's and so now im taking more precautions. would you recommend taking the milk thistle along with the Organ Shield though? I heard that there wasnt enough in Organ Shield to fully protect my liver....

And i looked into separating the halovar and sdrol but when it came down to it i liked how Reign treated me before, good gaines and the only side was a little lethargy lol

But why wait on the creatine and NO till PCT? does it inter fear with the stack too much while on cycle?

Thanks again for the review!
    Its best to wait on the creatine. Its better for PCT, IMO. but that doesnt mean you "CANT" use it while on cycle. I just dont see the extra benefit on cycle, when you got enough anabolics already runnin threw your system.
    I def wouldnt do any pre-workout N.O. type stuff, bc that stuff always jacks up my blood pressure like crazy

If u didnt already buy it, its best to get phs separate and not in these "compined products"

I would assumme you had a "great" cycle. after all, you were taking 30 mg of SD, which is more then enough for someone your(our) size.
    The problem with the product you described is the h-drol is pretty much wasted. 50 mg isnt enough to feel anything off it. personally i needed at least 100 mg to get anything at all from it. I would think that any gains u made from that cycle were completely from the SD.

If you were totally set on runnin' those compounds together, id suggest something like this:
    Sd 20/20/20
    H-drol 50/50/75/100/100. *w/ xtra liver support of course.

That way you get a nice kickstart from the sd, then give the hdrol plenty of time to kick in( bc it takes alot longer to).
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.76%

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    If u didnt already buy it, its best to get phs separate and not in these "compined products"
    x2 on this, IMO there are very few stacked products that are intelligently put together.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.42%

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1

Its best to wait on the creatine. Its better for PCT, IMO. but that doesnt mean you "CANT" use it while on cycle. I just dont see the extra benefit on cycle, when you got enough anabolics already runnin threw your system.
    I def wouldnt do any pre-workout N.O. type stuff, bc that stuff always jacks up my blood pressure like crazy

I would assumme you had a "great" cycle. after all, you were taking 30 mg of SD, which is more then enough for someone your(our) size.
    The problem with the product you described is the h-drol is pretty much wasted. 50 mg isnt enough to feel anything off it. personally i needed at least 100 mg to get anything at all from it. I would think that any gains u made from that cycle were completely from the SD.

If you were totally set on runnin' those compounds together, id suggest something like this:
    Sd 20/20/20
    H-drol 50/50/75/100/100. *w/ xtra liver support of course.

That way you get a nice kickstart from the sd, then give the hdrol plenty of time to kick in( bc it takes alot longer to).
    I nvr considered the hdrol to have been under dosed. But now that i know ill see if i can return the reign and buy em separate

Similar Forum Threads

1. cut vs bulk for summer
    By ssbackwards in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. Road to Huge Gains w/ Halovar, Bulk Time
    By loupenguin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:40 PM
  3. Trimax and Superdrol summer cutter.
    By darkswan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2