epistane taper?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Was wondering if a few of you could chime in and give me your opinions on tapering off epistane for 4 weeks . maybe start at 40 and work your way down weekly 40/30/20/10

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
taper off?? confused... are you on it now, and for how long?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
no not on now, i have 2 bottles of rpn havoc and a friend of mine suggested a taper as in tapering off of it. starting at a higher dose and gradually coming down. I personally never considered it but it got the wheels turning.

reeserobs

Awards
don't taper off, just start at 30-40mg and taper up to your maximum dosage (40-60mg, depending on experience/personal preference)

if you wanna be on the cautious side you could just stick to 40mg for 6 weeks or increase to 50mg on the last 2
40/40/40/40/40/40 or 40/40/40/40/50/50

i'm currently doing that second layout. if you're more experienced or maybe don't respond as well you could do something like:
40/40/50/50/60/60

my recommendation is to play around a little bit and see what works best for you, just don't go above 60mg or longer than 6 weeks. and remember, you won't REALLY start noticing the effects until week 3

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
much appreciated sir. Im gonna be posting a log sometime starting a couple weeks from now im finishing up with spome support supp and ancillary supp purchases.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
don't taper off, just start at 30-40mg and taper up to your maximum dosage (40-60mg, depending on experience/personal preference)
Agreed, I think the thought process behind the tapering off of some ph/ds is that its supposed to sort of kickstart your HPTA function, making the transition into PCT easier. IMO though, once you're shutdown you're shutdown, tapering off isn't going to do anything to get your test going again.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah, taper idea doesnt sound any good and there is no info backing it...

go 6weeks , less is a waste on Epi... I love Havoc...

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
We will see how this ends up, ive heard plenty of good things about epi

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tapering down=waste

dagger1

Awards
The only reason to taper is if you lose your serm before cycle ends and then only to hold off to it is replaced

bigred6347

Awards

if you wanna be on the cautious side you could just stick to 40mg for 6 weeks or increase to 50mg on the last 2
40/40/40/40/40/40 or 40/40/40/40/50/50

i'm currently doing that second layout. if you're more experienced or maybe don't respond as well you could do something like:
40/40/50/50/60/60

my recommendation is to play around a little bit and see what works best for you, just don't go above 60mg or longer than 6 weeks. and remember, you won't REALLY start noticing the effects until week 3
i know some people say they didnt notice anything from epi until 2 or 3 weeks but i was feeling great at 8 days. first time running it and loving it so far.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yea i usually feel a little something the first week and by the second week my strength jumps. Start at 40mg and either stay there or ramp up, dropping the dose will drop the gains around the same time they should be coming in quickest.