1 test or ....

Mr.Yates

Awards
Hi guys,

I saw in this forum and in other as well, that most people take M1T, I'm a student and I can't suffer for lethargy, I can tollerate a low form but mid or high is too much for me
, can you suggest a PH that is appropiate for me?
I think about 1-Test or 1-Test Cypionate, does it may induce the same effect of lethargy?
Someone has take it? And can help me in my decision?
THX

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally didn't notice much to any lethargy on M1T, but others seem to get hit pretty bad.

You could take either 1 Test or M1T and just take 4AD with it to help combat the sides. If you take M1T, you might want to frontload the 4AD a week so it can "kick in" around the same time as the M1T.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
29 and still a student? Is somebody trying to act older?? I can give you mabe 25
26 at the latest but all most 30 and still in college/hs:think:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
umm couldn't he be a medical, grad, or law student?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
OK you get out of hs at 18+4yrs undergrad =22+4ys grad med ect= 26
To be 29 thats 11 years in school. And if he went back to school most people
do it part time cause by the time your that old momma and dadda arnt paying
for it anymore and you have bills to pay. In which he would of been worried about
lethar.. at work and school. That is just a long ass time to be in school

Last edited:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
OK you get out of hs at 18+4yrs undergrad =22+4ys grad med ect= 26
To be 29 thats 11 years in school. And if he went back to school most people
do it part time cause by the time your that old momma and dadda arnt paying
for it anymore and you have bills to pay. In which he would of been worried about
lethar.. at work and school. That is just a long ass time to be in school
OK can we get this thread back on topic? :rolleyes:

Yates if lethargy is your main concern I would suggest trying a 1:1 ratio of 1-test:4-AD. Since you didn't state your goals for the cycle, or your past PH use it's hard to lay out a good cycle. A 1:1 ratio is a good choice, especially since you have no experience with 1-test.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Buc4life i'm currently in law school full time there are several people 30+ that go full time they take loans or perhaps their spouses work or perhaps they've made a lot of money earlier (loans being the most common reason)

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Buc - The average age of a person starting for their MBA is 27 too... ;)

Yates - Like NPursuit said, what are your goals and history with androgens? What are your stats and lifting history? How's your diet?

Mr.Yates

Awards
OHHH I see that you're very curious on my private life :), I'm a student and I'm 29, but I've started to study at 25, and over all I'm italian not american, the college in italy is not a walk as well ;)

OK come back to the topic of the thread, I've never take any type of androgen or steroid, this is my first time.
I hope my goal is modest, I want to gain a lot of strength and mass, but I'm not intend partecipate to any kind of competition.
I've starded to make body building 3 years ago, my workout was constantly in the time, my fat mass is on 16% and my weith is 178lb, I hope to became 190 of solid lean mass at june with ~10% of fat mass, this is my goal.

You suggest me the 1:1 ratio of 1T and 4ad, which is the daily dosage for each and which is the optimal cycle length?
How many cycle you suggest me to do, with less sides effect possible?
As I say before this is my first time and I don't want go very hard with the dosage.
About post cycle teraphy I've to take something or not?
Last questions, I've seen the 1fast400 powder, is enough cheapest, have you tried it? Does is simple dose it? Or you suggest me other brands.

Ok is all for now, thank's a lot for your patience :)

bye