Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Primoteston Depot (Iranian Aburaihan) 250mg amp

Anyone use it before?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I don't use anything made in a country that supports terrorism like that. They make IEDs and train suicide bombers at training camps.... you want to put something in your body that was made in a country like that?? Lol have you googled it? Might be legit.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have googled and heard great things about it. After all, if I ran a country of outlaws I'd want them on some great gear!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol true... if it seems legit use it and get bloods to see.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those are some of the best qualoity test amps out there. BUT - they are also very HIGHLY faked.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Those are some of the best qualoity test amps out there. BUT - they are also very HIGHLY faked.
Yes, I've heard.... I've checked mine through a number of sites just to be sure. My source is very legit and has been around for over 15 years to begin with. I have 110% legit gear.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've heard.... I've checked mine through a number of sites just to be sure. My source is very legit and has been around for over 15 years to begin with. I have 110% legit gear.
sooo WHAT EXACTLY do u want to hear from us??? u know its "110% legit gear", it dont matter russian, bulgarian or iranian, test=test.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Just seeing if anyone had experience using it in the past. I'm sure there is alot of real gear out there that might not be that great. I already got a response from Whacked on this thread saying its top quality. That's a positive response IMO.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its good stuff and you said your source is legit. You're good to go buddy. RUN IT and have some fun ;)