liquid torem

doodz

Awards
Couple of questions guys:
1.I'm running test E for 10 weeks.I have on my hands liquid Torem and forma stanzol,would torem would work for my PCT??
2.can I use forma stanzol during my cycle if I get gyno? Or should I get some amiridex?
3.the only thing I can find is " liquid nolva and liquid amiridex",is there any difference with the pills? And why does it say on the label not for human consuption?? I'm confused with that!!!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
1. Yes, many people feel it's the preferred SERM of choice.
2. Arimadex wouldn't hurt to have on hand with any aromatizing compound. Forma works wonders for me on non aromatizing compounds.
3. Usually the pills are pharmaceutical grade and much more expensive. Most of the time the liquid is a research chemical. Research chemicals are much cheaper but may not be as pure. If the label didn't say "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" they would be illegal as they are not FDA approved as such. Don't stress out. Research chemicals work just fine as long as the source is reputable.

doodz

Awards
Awesome! So I guess I don't need to.get nolvadex anymore ! I can use my torem for PCT.
So you said forma works wonder but you don't know if will help against gyno.I forgot to mention that after I'm done with my cycle and PCT in getting surgery.I have gyno,I have it since I was a kid.
I'm getting some amiridex just in case

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
i would grab some a-dex if you already have some gyno, forma type products are usually suitable as a preventative.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Good call Ken! You beat me. Arimadex is great for those with a predisposition to gyno. I think it's a great idea to keep some on hand! Even if you have gyno surgery it can still come back with prohormone/steroid use. Don't risk it!

doodz

Awards
Ok thanks guys! I'm getting some liquid arimidex ASAP. Now I have another question.since I have gyno and i don't want it back after surgery,would it be a good idea to run torem and arimidex together for PCT or should i just stick with torem for pct and arimidex just in case I get something while on cycle??

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Ok thanks guys! I'm getting some liquid arimidex ASAP. Now I have another question.since I have gyno and i don't want it back after surgery,would it be a good idea to run torem and arimidex together for PCT or should i just stick with torem for pct and arimidex just in case I get something while on cycle??
I believe the general consensus is to not run arimidex during PCT, it should be run on cycle only. I would guess this is due to that it has the ability to cause mild shutdown? But I'm not confident on the reason.

If you could acquire some aromasin (exemestane), I would recommend that for running with the torem during your PCT and/or off cycle.

At this point, is your planned PCT only the Torem and the AI? I would definitely recommend adding some type of test booster (DAA is cheap and effective for this) and possibly a cortisol controlling product.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Forgot that you had the forma on hand, it could be suitable to use as a PCT AI in place of aromasin, though I'm not sure it will be as effective.

Somebody with more knowledge than me on this please chime in if I'm off on anything here, I dont want to be giving out inaccurate advice.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
You won't need the a-dex in pct as you are going to be controlling estrogen from every angle using a serm and an AI like Formastanzol. Make sure to look up the dosage on the A-dex. I can't recall exactly what it is. I think like .5ml EOD. I don't have time to search for it right now so don't take my word as gold.

doodz

Awards
i have a bottle of DAA and lean extreme wich controls cortisol,i guess it wont hurt to add both to my pct.
@AXILLIST:so do you suggest using forma if i get gyno? or just amiridex?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
i have a bottle of DAA and lean extreme wich controls cortisol,i guess it wont hurt to add both to my pct.
@AXILLIST:so do you suggest using forma if i get gyno? or just amiridex?
I would add both to your PCT. Some people like to use formastanzol on cycle though as it increases IGF-1 factor. So you would be using it for that on top of the estrogen control.

It's kind of a toss up in my opinion. Since you are gyno prone, Arimadex best controls that.You could try starting with some formastanzol and if you still notice gyno symptoms toss in the Arimadex.

I know this isn't a completely straightforward answer but it's hard to make that call without knowing how you are going to respond. I'm no expert but if I were you I would most likely start the formastanzol with the cycle at about 3-4 pumps twice daily. You can modify dosage depending on how you respond. If you start noticing any nipple puffiness or hard nodules under the nipple definitely bust out the Arimadex.

I'm still a newcomer to this as well so if Manbeast or one of the other forum vets comments on this thread definitely take heed.

doodz

Awards
Alright man thanks for all your help,I'm deft gonna listen to you,and I'm also gonna pm manbeast And see if he can give me his advice

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks solid if you follow what these two suggest. Couldn't have put it better myself.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL, its nice to have others with the knowledge to learn teach and lead around here ;)

doodz

Awards
manbeast what do you think of adding nolva to my pct?? nolva and torem together would work better??

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I've never seen that run before. I have seen nolva/torem run with clomid in a tren/just about anything else stack. Something to do with clomid working better for tren-like compounds? Maybe ManBeast could throw in a comment on that for me as well.

doodz

Awards
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I've never seen that run before. I have seen nolva/torem run with clomid in a tren/just about anything else stack. Something to do with clomid working better for tren-like compounds? Maybe ManBeast could throw in a comment on that for me as well.
some guy suggested me to stack torem with nolva for pct! i wasnt too sure about it

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to thread jack you but could you stack torem n Clomid?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Not to thread jack you but could you stack torem n Clomid?
I believe I've seen it done with a trenavar/sd cycle. If I dont hear any reasons not to that will probably be the base of my PCT for an upcoming Trenavar/Dymethazine stack.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I've seen it done with a trenavar/sd cycle. If I dont hear any reasons not to that will probably be the base of my PCT for an upcoming Trenavar/Dymethazine stack.
Like Clomid 50/50/50/50 torem 60/30/30/30?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Like Clomid 50/50/50/50 torem 60/30/30/30?
That cycle's a little ways off for me, so I've got a lot more research to do before I start it.

My plan right now is 120/90/60/30 on the Torem. 100 for two days, then 75 for the rest of week 1, then two weeks at 50 and then one at 25 for the Clomid.

You probably don't need to go as high as I have planned out right now (I may not even end up doing so), but I do think you should start a little higher with the Clomid and definitely taper off. Same with the Torem.

So maybe Clomid 75/50/50/25 and Torem 90/60/60/30?