best pro hormone that doesn't cause tiredness ? - AnabolicMinds.com

best pro hormone that doesn't cause tiredness ?

1. Advanced Member

best pro hormone that doesn't cause tiredness ?

Out of intrest what phs are best that didn't cause you to be really tired ? I was thinking maybe something like androhard ? Or andromass ? Cus their not methyls and andromass has anabolic and androgenic ...

What phs have you used which haven't made you really tired ? I guess I would say maybe epi or hdrol but I've not used them and seen logs of people saying they got lethargic

I'm guessing real injectable test would be the best bet lol but I just wonderd what phs people have used with no tiredness ..

Reason I ask is I wanna do a cycle but can't really deal with bad tiredness as I work nights and workout in the morning I can't use a pre workout either because I need to sleep after my workout lol ..

Also I think its just intresting topic

At the moment I'm using daa and erase pro I'm on my fifth week and I'm having problems with tiredness again I believe its because of low estrogen maybe .

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Add a test based.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

im assuming im a odd ball but ive had zero sides except for back pumps with SD no lethargy issues, except sunday since i work a 22 hour day sat. but that was like that before i took the sd anywho
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  129 lbs.

Anything that causes ur test to stop being produced with exception of test inj will cause lethargy, possible impotence and lowered libido. IMO it only took me 1 time to figure out to run test
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

I had a little bit of problems with lethargy towards the end of a six week h-drol run, and no trouble with lethargy on a M1,4ADD/Ultradrol bridge.

That being said, I will be running stanodrol as a "test base" on most future cycles. Injectable test will be your best bet to help against lethargy/libido issues, though some of the AndroSeries products are being used as "test bases" as well with good success I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Add a test based.
    but yes, this ^^^ in general.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

m14add or anything that aromatizes to a degree like mlmg, bold... because the lethargy is from low estrogen. i personally dont get lethargy on any cycle but i guess im lucky. as for ur problem with the daa and erase currently i would lower the erase dose
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    m14add or anything that aromatizes to a degree like mlmg, bold... because the lethargy is from low estrogen. i personally dont get lethargy on any cycle but i guess im lucky. as for ur problem with the daa and erase currently i would lower the erase dose
    yeah I think the low estrogen from erase pro has hit me abit clicky joints and very sleepy ... I would lower the dosage but I can't as its erase pro 1 capsule per day lol
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Powers View Post
    I had a little bit of problems with lethargy towards the end of a six week h-drol run, and no trouble with lethargy on a M1,4ADD/Ultradrol bridge.

That being said, I will be running stanodrol as a "test base" on most future cycles. Injectable test will be your best bet to help against lethargy/libido issues, though some of the AndroSeries products are being used as "test bases" as well with good success I believe.

but yes, this ^^^ in general.
    So I gather the best thing is test well isn't stanodrol the same thing or simaler thing as pp androhard ? I didn't think that was a test base also thought you could get tired from it as androhard kills estrogen aswell ?

What androseries product is best as a test base I'm guessing andromass v3 or would androhard be a better test base I'm confused lol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

yes, as far as I know stanodrol and AndroHard are very similar products, cost being the biggest difference IMO.

I think the AndroMass would be a better "test base" than AndroHard, although they may very well be close enough that you could use whichever depending on your specific cycle goals.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bro AndroHard is a DHT base not a test base, huge difference.
  11. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hdrol or halo clones usually dont produce lethargy unless dosed pretty high

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  12. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Bro AndroHard is a DHT base not a test base, huge difference.
    Yeah this is what I thought I've seen logs which shows dht still makes people tired without a test base ...
  13. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Hdrol or halo clones usually dont produce lethargy unless dosed pretty high
    Are you sure about this ? I've seen logs where people only go as high as 75mgs which is standard and suffer from tiredness ...

Also its toxic to the liver so will make your liver work overtime which would also make you tired I guess ...

I'm not dismissing what people say I just can't risk using something that's gonna cause any tiredness as I work nights sucks so bad has put me off doing a cycle ....

I hear primordial performance might be bringing out a new topical 4dhea .. Which might be good ...

I guess bps dermacrine might be worth a shot aswell ...

Just wonderd what other peoples views were are their any others who have used hdrol and not had any tiredness from it ?

Again I can't use preworkouts cus I workout after work and need to get home and sleep lol .
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Well hdrol is a testosterone derivative so I believe the likelihood of it causing lethargy is low. Just in case u could have a test base on hand though.
  15. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Well hdrol is a testosterone derivative so I believe the likelihood of it causing lethargy is low. Just in case u could have a test base on hand though.
    Just saying: I got lethargy from hdrol at 100mg.
    Solution: a $4 bottle of dhea
    lol
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy

Just saying: I got lethargy from hdrol at 100mg.
    Solution: a $4 bottle of dhea
    lol
    Lol very true.
  17. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Are you sure about this ? I've seen logs where people only go as high as 75mgs which is standard and suffer from tiredness ...

Also its toxic to the liver so will make your liver work overtime which would also make you tired I guess ...

I'm not dismissing what people say I just can't risk using something that's gonna cause any tiredness as I work nights sucks so bad has put me off doing a cycle ....

I hear primordial performance might be bringing out a new topical 4dhea .. Which might be good ...

I guess bps dermacrine might be worth a shot aswell ...

Just wonderd what other peoples views were are their any others who have used hdrol and not had any tiredne
    Again I can't use preworkouts cus I workout after work and need to get home and sleep lol .
    Its very rare for users to have lethargy when dosed appropriately(50-75 mgs for 4-6 weeks) but it is common when people do the "stupid " dosages (100-150). DHEA can help for some but for many it doesnt

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got some lethargy on it the first time but no where as near as sdrol. So it's all relative. It's not terrible at 75 right now, but I also have severe sleep apnea so I'm always tired

EDIT: dermacrine, m1d black, 1-andro, etc will help
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How do you dose dhea? Do you pre load as well?
    (Sorry, not to get too far off topic or hijack)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pro hormone that doesn't raise cholesterol
    By FATGUY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 10:43 PM
  2. Tiredness...please help
    By nparisi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 03:33 PM
  3. NO xplode=tiredness?
    By sreed11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9