Question about M1,4andro Cycles

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I see that many are using M1,4 to either jumpstart a 1-test cycle or alone in a 4 week cycle.

Many say that it kicks in quick but it is very "wet". If this is the case, then wouldn't it be sufficient enough to just run M1,4 for 2 weeks instead of 4?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really don't understand your reasoning behind this. M1t should be the only androgen ran for two weeks IMO.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I really don't understand your reasoning behind this. M1t should be the only androgen ran for two weeks IMO.
My bad, I was asking if 2 weeks of M1,4 would be sufficient to jumpstart a 1-test/4ad cycle.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Answer your question??

Longer cycles yield more gains, up to a point of deminising returns which is hit at 6-8 weeks for most pro steroids/hormones.

The only reason most run m1t for 2 weeks only, is because of it's very high liver toxisity.
M1,4add is not nearly as toxic, thus it can be run for 4, 6 or even 8 weeks(max.) And it will yield much more gains this way.

It also take some time(say a week or two) to kick in where m1t kicks in after only one day.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Longer cycles yield more gains, up to a point of deminising returns which is hit at 6-8 weeks for most pro steroids/hormones.

The only reason most run m1t for 2 weeks only, is because of it's very high liver toxisity.
M1,4add is not nearly as toxic, thus it can be run for 4, 6 or even 8 weeks(max.) And it will yield much more gains this way.

It also take some time(say a week or two) to kick in where m1t kicks in after only one day.
Good answer. Just run it all the way through.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
yes it would but you would probably only get a pound or two of muscle the whole four weeks is to try and get as much actual muscle before the other compounds even begin to start.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
yes it would but you would probably only get a pound or two of muscle. the whole four weeks is to try and get as much actual muscle before the other compounds even begin to start.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
yes it would but you would probably only get a pound or two of muscle. the whole four weeks is to try and get as much actual muscle before the other compounds even begin to start.
Thanks guys, I'll use the M1,4 for 4 weeks in the stack.