The next best thing to SERMS - Erase Pro, Esto Suppress or 6-Bromo?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you dont have the possibility to get your hands on serms what would be the next best thing?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Are you serious? You need a SERM!!! if u can't get one then you shouldn't be putting hormones in your body

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you serious? You need a SERM!!! if u can't get one then you shouldn't be putting hormones in your body
This i hear a lot of times but i think it is really dependent on the compound you use, the dosage and the cycle length. For 4 weeks of 11-KT or Androhard you DONT need a serm in my opinion. Or in other words the harm you do to your body simply by taking the serm could be higher than the benefit in that case. Many people here eat serms as they are smarties. Barely anyone knows what damage e.g. tamoxifen can do to you, dont you know the article that can be found on the PP forum (nolva-clomid the dark side)?

If you buy serms as RC you also dont know exactly what you get. Noone doubt that something like SD, UD, DMZ needs a serm. But these are not the compounds im interested in.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This i hear a lot of times but i think it is really dependent on the compound you use, the dosage and the cycle length. For 4 weeks of 11-KT or Androhard you DONT need a serm in my opinion. Or in other words the harm you do to your body simply by taking the serm could be higher than the benefit in that case. Many people here eat serms as they are smarties. Barely anyone knows what damage e.g. tamoxifen can do to you, dont you know the article that can be found on the PP forum (nolva-clomid the dark side)?

If you buy serms as RC you also dont know exactly what you get. Noone doubt that something like SD, UD, DMZ needs a serm. But these are not the compounds im interested in.
You are not ready to use hormones

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd listen to this guy op airborne is a serm enforcer he finds ppl that don't do serms and "takes" care of him....ever watch a Jason statham movie? Well they are based off airborne.... just changed the sermless idiots with money hungry mostly Chinese mob men and made a movie lolol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao dude the funniest **** to wake up too

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If you can't bounce back from cell-tech... Then your a *****

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Bahaa this post just made my day, who needs a serm I usually just run a sd for my pct.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there's a new sheriff in town!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well common sense to research before ingesting things. Havnt yet but researchin them. Might run ostarine during nxt pct

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established

Yur absolutely correct..then why not jus run androhard if yu know it doesnt need a serm id use one anyways.. It would make recover that much easier but its your choice. Realisticly you would recove from any cycle without a serm but ith great risk of losing all gains made

resmant

resmant

Awards
If you dont have the possibility to get your hands on serms what would be the next best thing?
To stay natty, nothing OTC can completely replicate the effectiveness of a serm

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
so stealing that pic!!!