Question about cabergoline?

Conte

Conte

Awards
Would you use cabergoline on any steroid cycle or only just with tren,M-LMG and deca?
Would you use it for example on phera/fura/4ad cycle?
Would you use cabergoline in PCT?
What about the dosage? .25mgs twice a week or 0.5 a week?

Cheif

Awards
I see it used mostly at .25 twice a week.

You can take it before bed to help negate some of the sides.

You don't really need to take it during PCT in my opinion, unless you want to boost sex drive.

Definitely keep it on hand though if progestin sides begin to pop up.

It's mostly used with 19-nor's.
Most "wet" compounds really.

I honestly don't think it is necessary for most PH/DS.
Something like P-5-P should be sufficient.
I've seen people use L-Dopa/Mucuna alongside it as well.

Caber is more suitable for something like Tren or Deca, in my opinion, because they are pretty harsh.

If you were to use it in coherence with a PH, I would consider the OTC route, because Caber can be really harsh on its own man.
If the OTC route doesn't seem to be sufficient, then you can switch to the caber.

But it's your prerogative, you can use what you feel is necessary.

Conte

Conte

Awards
Caber can be really harsh on its own
When you say ‘Caber can be really harsh’ what do u mean?

On internet I found that:

Dostinex was originally introduced to the bodybuilding community by the anti-aging crowd. About a decade ago, the only place you could really find this stuff being sold was on mail order lists for various life-extension clinics. Although they are, frankly, a very weird bunch of people, the life-extensionistas were among the first to find and make available a lot of the stuff that eventually found its way into athletic circles, like Dostinex and other such nootropics (drugs that increase mental activity).
Dostinex is usually employed by bodybuilders to combat prolactin and effects related to prolactin…
Dopamine is also what’s called a “pleasure chemical”…it’s usually released by your body when you experience a rewarding experience such as eating your favorite food, having sex, winning the lottery….whatever. Interestingly, since this “happy” effect is felt when you are satiated from food, it’s highly possible that Dopamine agonists will cause you to feel “full” more often and decrease desire for food without the discomfort that dieting usually brings. Dopamine is released when you eat a nice big meal…so…a dopamine agonist like Dostinex may make you not want to eat as much, and help you feel full even if you don’t eat enough. Dostinex, therefore, may be of great interest to precontest bodybuilders and other dieters, who want to avoid some of the discomfort and anxiety that calorie restriction can bring.
Well, in the brain, dopamine helps control the flow of information from other areas of the brain. So a dopamine agonist will help you process information more quickly, and possibly improve your memory also. Some athletes use Dostinex because it helps them learn new motor skills more quickly and thus they can learn new techniques or plays at a faster rate than their competition; needless to say this gives the athletes using Dostinex a huge advantage over their competition. This ability to work on your bodies information pathways and nervous system are doubtless why it’s been successfully been used to fight Parkinsons disease.

I think once people find out about this drug, it’s going to find it’s way into quite a few bodybuilders’ cycles alongside Tren, Deca, or both…and athletes are going to take advantage of it’s uses for skill acquisition and motor co-ordination help…and all the other stuff…the prosexual properties and general “feel good” properties of Dostinex make it a great choice for anyone interested in …err…feeling good and having better sex…which I suspect is basically everyone, not just bodybuilders and athletes. I guess I should have paid more attention to this stuff when it started appearing on those Life-Extension club pricelists a decade ago…but at least I figured it out now….even if I happen to be a bit late on this one.

Cheif

Awards
When you say ‘Caber can be really harsh’ what do u mean?

On internet I found that:

Dostinex was originally introduced to the bodybuilding community by the anti-aging crowd. About a decade ago, the only place you could really find this stuff being sold was on mail order lists for various life-extension clinics. Although they are, frankly, a very weird bunch of people, the life-extensionistas were among the first to find and make available a lot of the stuff that eventually found its way into athletic circles, like Dostinex and other such nootropics (drugs that increase mental activity).
Dostinex is usually employed by bodybuilders to combat prolactin and effects related to prolactin…
Dopamine is also what’s called a “pleasure chemical”…it’s usually released by your body when you experience a rewarding experience such as eating your favorite food, having sex, winning the lottery….whatever. Interestingly, since this “happy” effect is felt when you are satiated from food, it’s highly possible that Dopamine agonists will cause you to feel “full” more often and decrease desire for food without the discomfort that dieting usually brings. Dopamine is released when you eat a nice big meal…so…a dopamine agonist like Dostinex may make you not want to eat as much, and help you feel full even if you don’t eat enough. Dostinex, therefore, may be of great interest to precontest bodybuilders and other dieters, who want to avoid some of the discomfort and anxiety that calorie restriction can bring.
Well, in the brain, dopamine helps control the flow of information from other areas of the brain. So a dopamine agonist will help you process information more quickly, and possibly improve your memory also. Some athletes use Dostinex because it helps them learn new motor skills more quickly and thus they can learn new techniques or plays at a faster rate than their competition; needless to say this gives the athletes using Dostinex a huge advantage over their competition. This ability to work on your bodies information pathways and nervous system are doubtless why it’s been successfully been used to fight Parkinsons disease.

I think once people find out about this drug, it’s going to find it’s way into quite a few bodybuilders’ cycles alongside Tren, Deca, or both…and athletes are going to take advantage of it’s uses for skill acquisition and motor co-ordination help…and all the other stuff…the prosexual properties and general “feel good” properties of Dostinex make it a great choice for anyone interested in …err…feeling good and having better sex…which I suspect is basically everyone, not just bodybuilders and athletes. I guess I should have paid more attention to this stuff when it started appearing on those Life-Extension club pricelists a decade ago…but at least I figured it out now….even if I happen to be a bit late on this one.
It can induce heavy vomiting and severe headaches.

Things of that nature.

And I've read that write up before bro.
Good bit of info.

Conte

Conte

Awards
It can induce heavy vomiting and severe headaches.

Things of that nature.

And I've read that write up before bro.
Good bit of info.
wow

Thank you
That info shows ‘Caber’ as a miracle pill of ‘feeling good’ and ‘wellbeing’ and having better sex ect. However it doesnt mention any side effect.

Cheif

Awards
wow

Thank you
That info shows 'Caber' as a miracle pill of 'feeling good' and 'wellbeing' and having better sex ect. However it doesnt mention any side effect.
Hahaha they have to make money somehow man!

It is a good product, but people overdose it/react negatively to it a lot.

If you are going to use it, be smart about it.
Every product has its down sides.