First ph cycle

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I'm thinking of running a ph never ran it before all though iv done sus+anavar+stana cycle and a tren a + prop cycle they were both diluted , although I was thinking of doing dragon nutrition pro sd and pro tren with nolva pct with ostarine any other suggestions iv been researching I don't know whether to take epi SuperDroll or halo def want to take tren though as its not methyl

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
I'm thinking of running a ph never ran it before all though iv done sus+anavar+stana cycle and a tren a + prop cycle they were both diluted , although I was thinking of doing dragon nutrition pro sd and pro tren with nolva pct with ostarine any other suggestions iv been researching I don't know whether to take epi SuperDroll or halo def want to take tren though as its not methyl
Well Tren can stack with just about anything if wanted.

Pro-SD and Pro-Tren is a potent stack and if budget permitted then Pro-Stano in there too would be really nice and help with some of the lethargy etc

What is the main goal of your cycle as there is a big difference between SD and Epi for both potency and sides aswell goals.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
To bulk up pretty much i want something strong and I just want the tren for the body recomp, and and with pro hormones do they completely shut down your LH like steroids or partially , also I heard ostarine shuts it mildly but some people use it for pct :/

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Also compared to a cycle of tren 35mg Ed and prop 75mg Ed for 8 weeks how does it compare

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
ProHormones will shut you down just the same.

SD and Tren would be a good combo for those goals but it is a strong starter choice. Be sure to research thoroughly.

I would recommend running it as this:
SD 20/20/20
Tren 100/100/100/150/150

You would emphasize the bulk on the SD stacked part of the cycle and then take the opportunity to tweak diet and lean a little on the last two weeks with Tren solo - also coming off one steroid at a time would make gains more sustainable and ease the transition into PCT.

A SERM PCT stacked with a Test Booster would be my recommendation for recovery.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ProHormones will shut you down just the same.

SD and Tren would be a good combo for those goals but it is a strong starter choice. Be sure to research thoroughly.

I would recommend running it as this:
SD 20/20/20
Tren 100/100/100/150/150

You would emphasize the bulk on the SD stacked part of the cycle and then take the opportunity to tweak diet and lean a little on the last two weeks with Tren solo - also coming off one steroid at a time would make gains more sustainable and ease the transition into PCT.

A SERM PCT stacked with a Test Booster would be my recommendation for recovery.
I wouldn't recommend using superdrol or tren as a first cycle... Even solo.
Try helladrol/hdrol, or epistane. These are a bit more mild and have less sides and the shut down is not as bad.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Yeh exactly.
SD 20/20/20
Tren 100/100/100/150/150
And also pro stano
Purus labs organ shield
Nolva+clomid+bio forge and also daa for pct, I was going to get (sarm) to keep gains

Any particular brand which is better then other ?
Thanks for the info , I looks around dragon nutrition and chapperal labs are up there.
Thanks for the info.
Also wouldn't pro hormones make you energized etc like steroids do , and also wouldn't doing tren on its own give you libido issues ?

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I wouldn't recommend using superdrol or tren as a first cycle... Even solo.
Try helladrol/hdrol, or epistane. These are a bit more mild and have less sides and the shut down is not as bad.
That's understandable but because I have done anabolic before hand I thought maybe going for a more mild ph would not affect me, Is there a major differnce in gains compared to test prop / tren ?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Yeh exactly.
SD 20/20/20
Tren 100/100/100/150/150
And also pro stano
Purus labs organ shield
Nolva+clomid+bio forge and also daa for pct, I was going to get (sarm) to keep gains

Any particular brand which is better then other ?
Thanks for the info , I looks around dragon nutrition and chapperal labs are up there.
Thanks for the info.
Also wouldn't pro hormones make you energized etc like steroids do , and also wouldn't doing tren on its own give you libido issues ?
Tren can kill libido yes.

A lot of orals make you lethargic not energised.

I agree with the other member that this is not the cycle for you as you have too many questions to be ready for such a cycle.

H-Drol (Pro-Halo) is a good choice or perhaps better still Promagnon (ProMag 35) would be ideal. Our Dragon clone is dosed at 35mg per cap and 100caps in a bottle so one tub does a whole cycle.

This solo run 70/105/105/105/105/105 will see great gains and is as friendly as cycles come.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's understandable but because I have done anabolic before hand I thought maybe going for a more mild ph would not affect me, Is there a major differnce in gains compared to test prop / tren ?
ah, test/tren ace will get you huge I must say. Why not just use a inj/aas cycle again? lol so much better for the body.

To mimic a inj cycle I would think you would need some type of DHT (like stano) base, and maybe run some DHEA transdermal for lethargy by feeding the upstream hormones.
Sdrol/tren would be a good bulk cycle, and Epi/tren would be a great cutter IMO.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I don't trust the sources around here to get aas if I can get aas definable get tren prop again and I wouldn't mind adding stana for the next, if I can't get a reliable source I want to try ph as an alt as I know what I'm taking will not be diluted or bunk

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
So reason why I'm trying to see the next best thing if i can't get, I thought about sarms, but not enough research has been made so who knows the long term sides