bulasterone general qs

salvid

Awards
Hi, needed a PCT so i was ready when i finish this composite stack of test win and methylstenbolone and was recommended bulasterone, one ingredient is the ever popular D-Aspartic Acid and other stuff include tribulis, bulbina and some other plant derived hormones. I'd like some opinions, facts and or hybrids of the two. I just ask that if you have an opinion to please let me know that that is what it is.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
U NEED A SERM, look it up
Hi, needed a PCT so i was ready when i finish this composite stack of test win and methylstenbolone and was recommended bulasterone, one ingredient is the ever popular D-Aspartic Acid and other stuff include tribulis, bulbina and some other plant derived hormones. I'd like some opinions, facts and or hybrids of the two. I just ask that if you have an opinion to please let me know that that is what it is.

Cheif

Awards
SERM or say goodbye to le bawls for a while. Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend this serm/daa/test boost/ai

Serm- nolva, clomid or torem

daa- any daa is fine, can find them good and cheap or go for a "better blend" (formula x, intimidate, lit-up)

test boost- tropinol, prime, testobolan v2, etc plenty to choose from

ai- rv2, erase, erase pro

Good luck and play it smart, no serm no cycle buddy.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His other thread mentions that he already has clomid, so I don't think he was planning on going without a serm. I think he was asking about additional products for pct. Based on his posts I would think he isn't from the US and English is not his first language.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His other thread mentions that he already has clomid, so I don't think he was planning on going without a serm. I think he was asking about additional products for pct. Based on his posts I would think he isn't from the US and English is not his first language.
I definitely gave him a few ideas about what to add other then the serm. ;-)

salvid

Awards
Thank you everybody for your info and input. Correct on your language assessment, bro, but I was born in the us so I could be president one day. Joking, don't worry! Anyways, I know I'm new to this, the meds, the lifestyle and all. Just following drs.orders! Yeah I do have serm clomiphene, and again I thank you all.

salvid

Awards
thank you so much, livetolift! You have been most informative. The only thing I am lacking right now is a testbooster, per se. The bulasterone supposedly is, and I also have Tongkat Ali, an herb that in a double blind study actually came through as effective in raising endogenous test. It did prove to be a libido raiser and migraine remover, both for my wife and I. God Bless

salvid

Awards
correct in your assessment T-bone;) Thank you for paying attention.

salvid

Awards
besides all that i had listed near the top of this thread, i will let you know when i finish the cycle how effective it is for me, if at all... Its a supplement loaded with herbal extracts, plant steroids "steroidal saponins" and some grey market stuff