Drizzie's critique my cycle like the rest...only i actually did research!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys...I just finished my natty stack log about two weeks ago and I loved every minute of it... Now I've decided to cross over to the dark side and run a common ph cycle... I have a couple of questions but nothin' like should I use a SERM or stupid **** of that sort...

Organ shield weeks 00 and 0 double dosage then normal dosage throughout cycle and all of PCT.
Havoc 30/40/40/40/50... Depending on how the cycle treats me and my feedback on here I may run the sixth week...any suggestions?
Katanadrol 0/250/250/250/250 or if I run six weeks on havoc 0/0/250...
Question #1: stacking KDrol with Epi is common and since KDrol is non-methylated it's not harsh on the liver but for a first timer, is it too much? Also could I run a bridge and run it like this havoc 30/40/40/40/50...KDrol 0/0/0/250/250/250/250 and then start PCT or could I start seeing estrogen flare up from ending havoc? Is there any added benefit from running it over the havoc or am I am just adding risks for no reason?
DHEA 150/150/200/200/200...depending on results on how to stack KDrol this could change...used for libido support...wife likes to get laid.
Since Havoc has AI properties I'm not running any AIs on cycle...
Creatine 5g daily
Beta alanine 5g daily
Taurine when needed
Hawthorne berry... Any suggestions on dosage are welcome...still need to look into this one.

PCT
Torem 120/90/60/60... Question #2: Anyone taper their SERMs down or just stop them at week 4? If sides aren't there is it wise to taper off?
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Endosurge 6/6/6/6
Erase 0/3/3/2/1
Possibly thinking about running hemavol in PCT for added anti oxidant properties, pump, recovery, etc...
Creatine 5g/5/5/5/5/5...
beat-alanine 5g/5/5/5/5/5...

I will have nolva and clomid on hand also. I made a big SERM purchase because shipping was outrageous...

If advised,I can purchase another bottle of KDrol to up the dosage....I see a lot of people run it at 300-350 but I have also seen good logs where guys saw results at 250...30 days at 250 is one bottle...**** is expensive.

Obviously I will be maintaining a clean diet 3500-4000 calories (hard gainer) and supplementing a protein shake in the AM with my eggs and egg whites, toast, yogurt and milk...

Before anyone asks... Although most regs who respond to these things know... I'm not 16... I'm 24 yrs old, 5 years lifting experience, numerous natty stack products cycles...

murk01

murk01

Awards
Im in Drizzie!
to bad i cant answer your questions. But it looks like you researched the sh_t out of this!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would run katana 6 weeks. Hawthorn I just double the normal dosage for giggles and grins. DHEA if oral form might have to be raised. There shouldnt be any need for an AI on cycle

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I would run katana 6 weeks. Hawthorn I just double the normal dosage for giggles and grins. DHEA if oral form might have to be raised. There shouldnt be any need for an AI on cycle
Six weeks at what dosage? Damn, that's going to be expensive! Do you think it's worth running both?

So, oral DHEA at like 200/200/250/300/300? Double Hawthorne berry... No biggie, that ****s cheap..

Thanks Gerbil....

Does anyone else break their liver support up into two separate doses?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Katana keep the current dosage. It is worth it if you already have a bottle. The oral DHEA is dependent on how you react to it. I normally take lifesupport in an noonish dose about 4 hours after first dose of the anabolic and a night dosage 4 hours after last dosage.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Cool... I've got one bottle on the way... My buddy is ordering it because he owed me for some SERMs and other ****... I told him we would just calk it good with a bottle... Ill prob just run it for four or if I come by some cash I'll get another bottle...I have a week before I start cycle anyways. I'll see what I can do. Sneak some cash by the wife...

You think I could still see gains off of one bottle if I don't come by another or should I just run it some other time? I'm looking for some vascularity and cutting from the KDrol...figured it would help with a recomp effect... I'm lacking in vascularity and even though I'm sitting at like 10.5% BF I still look pretty flat...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would wait till you can run it for 6 weeks.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Fvvvvvck yeah... My buddy just messages me and was like i bought three bottles so we can split the second... I think he did his research... How's this look?

Havoc 30/40/40/40/50
Katanadrol 00/00/250/250/250/250/250/250

Total length: 8 weeks then 5 week PCT Torem 120/90/60/60

Run the rest of PCT for 5 weeks.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Fvvvvvck yeah... My buddy just messages me and was like i bought three bottles so we can split the second... I think he did his research... How's this look?

Havoc 30/40/40/40/50
Katanadrol 00/00/250/250/250/250/250/250

Total length: 8 weeks then 5 week PCT Torem 120/90/60/60

Run the rest of PCT for 5 weeks.
Anyone besides Gerbil?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
All looks good to me, but why not start week 1 of PCT with 1 Erase/day?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
All looks good to me, but why not start week 1 of PCT with 1 Erase/day?
The torem at 120 is enough. Estrogen is inhibited while on havoc and the rebound during week 1 is not really an issue... Erase will inhibit estrogen too much and it could negativey effect cholesterol levels, etc...

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
looks solid to me...but i would use the creatine during the cycle and after

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
looks solid to me...but i would use the creatine during the cycle and after
You would or wouldn't? BC I have it intra workout both on and off cycle...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
The torem at 120 is enough. Estrogen is inhibited while on havoc and the rebound during week 1 is not really an issue... Erase will inhibit estrogen too much and it could negativey effect cholesterol levels, etc...
Ah yeah that makes sense. Forgot about the higher dose torem in first week PCT.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Gerbil...I've been pre loading DHEA and I've noticed an increased libido off of 150mg...I'll prob bump to 200 on cycle and maybe 250 if I feel lethargic or down...etc. Havoc isn't known for this but I like to keep some libido...

murk01

murk01

Awards
yeh, dont think creatine would do more then added stress on the kidneys. But i have to say your line up is Tight, gave it alot of thought and didnt spare expense. your gonna be a monster cant wait to see how this works out for you.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
yeh, dont think creatine would do more then added stress on the kidneys. But i have to say your line up is Tight, gave it alot of thought and didnt spare expense. your gonna be a monster cant wait to see how this works out for you.
Nothing is putting stress on my kidneys really? PHs are processed in the liver and KDrol is non-methylated... 5g creatine shouldn't hurt...I've read a lot saying to use it on and off cycle for the added recovery, endurance, etc... Haven't heard anything about not though?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day one! Havoc 10mg with breakfast 10mg PWO and 10mg tonight when I go to bed...

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I came here because of the title! I love it! Somebody did their homework!

I'm a fan of the taper down SERM approach and slight taper up of the AI concurrently. It's not required by any means but I feel that it helps my body prepare to be off of the SERM. For that cycle though you shouldn't have to take the SERM more than 4 weeks. Just always remember control the estrogen, don't crush it!

My next cycle is coming up this Thursday and I plan on taking the DHEA this time around as well to help combat the lethargy along with some added Taurine. Both of those products are dirt cheap!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I came here because of the title! I love it! Somebody did their homework!

I'm a fan of the taper down SERM approach and slight taper up of the AI concurrently. It's not required by any means but I feel that it helps my body prepare to be off of the SERM. For that cycle though you shouldn't have to take the SERM more than 4 weeks. Just always remember control the estrogen, don't crush it!

My next cycle is coming up this Thursday and I plan on taking the DHEA this time around as well to help combat the lethargy along with some added Taurine. Both of those products are dirt cheap!
Thanks... I'm sick of the "do I need a SERM" threads... If you haven't bought taurine yet, look into " bulk powder sources" on amazon...I get a lot of powders from them.. They are cheap and free shipping...no bullshlt just a bag of powder and a moisture desiccant. Just got 500g of beta alanine and 1000g of creatine for like $38... that should last me six months if I cycle it.

How would you run havoc and katanadrol?

I want to ru. Havoc for 5 weeks start katanadrol 2 weeks in and run it for six... Maybe run havoc for six if my body isn't reacting poorly.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Thanks... I'm sick of the "do I need a SERM" threads... If you haven't bought taurine yet, look into " bulk powder sources" on amazon...I get a lot of powders from them.. They are cheap and free shipping...no bullshlt just a bag of powder and a moisture desiccant. Just got 500g of beta alanine and 1000g of creatine for like $38... that should last me six months if I cycle it.

How would you run havoc and katanadrol?

I want to ru. Havoc for 5 weeks start katanadrol 2 weeks in and run it for six... Maybe run havoc for six if my body isn't reacting poorly.
Great advice on the bulk supplements!

I haven't run an Epistane clone but from what I hear you are right on target. I think you will do great 6 with your original dosage formula. Don't be afraid to adjust the dosage, listen to what your body is telling you.

Some people also say don't be afraid to go higher than 250 for the Katana as it seems to be a bit weak for some users. I haven't run this compound either so I can't speak from personal experience.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Can't wait to see the results man! Starting the precycle week next week then my hella cycle week after that so ill have a new thread up soon for that.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the results man! Starting the precycle week next week then my hella cycle week after that so ill have a new thread up soon for that.
You logging it?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid man. I'd up the cals if you are a hardgainer though.