need some friendly Advise

R

ringpop1

Awards
I am getting ready to order a pre designed oral only cycle. it consist of the following:

...................... Items included: 3 x GP Methan 50, 3 x GP Proviron, 2 Liv-52. Length: 6 weeks Layout:

weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.*

This is an 8 week oral only stack for those looking to add some mass and strength while avoiding injections. The GP Methan50 is a powerful oral steroid and the proviron will add some extra androgen to the mix while helping to suppress estrogen and free up the amount of testosterone in the body. The Liv-52 is included to keep the liver healthy during the 8 weeks of C-17 use. Starting on day 1, take half tablet of GP Methan50, 1 GP Proviron , and 1 Liv-52 about an hour before your workout. Before bed, take 2 more Liv-52 and another half tablet of GP Methan50. Do this for 8 weeks, and continue to take the Liv-52 for 10 days after the end of the cycle.*

i am trying to find out what extras or pct i would need to order with it or if this stack is just a waste of time all together. please advise and i hope this question is not breaking any rules. i am really not looking for a source just asking for advise on what i am going to be taking cause i hear so many mixed reviews about oral only.

E

ejschmidt

I would reccommend that, provided you are of age, have your lifting in check, and are at a plateau or are nearing one, that you stick to the tried and true prohormones. Those, of course, being something to the effect of H-Drol or any of its clones, Mechabol/P-mag, or any other "mild" prohormone. I would advise that you mosey around the forums and read about what you like. Be ready for lots and lots of very thorough (some not so much) logs and advise already well spread out here. The stickies are a good place to start. Also, if you google "tuned sports" you'll have a great place to start reading up on just about everything on the market. If this is your first cycle, stick to the milder compounds. And need I say? Find a serm find a serm find a serm. It absolutely cannot be stressed enough. Proper PCT (which will not be provided to you by stack available) is absolutely required.

Lastly, and moreover, to the original point of your message, I wouldn't really reccomend the cycle you have there. Those are some questionable compounds at best and they won't really achieve your desired goals.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

R

ringpop1

Awards
Thank you for the advise. I will keep reading and see what I come up with. Can you give me anymore information on the SERM?

R

ringpop1

Awards
also, why did you say "Those are some questionable compounds at best and they won't really achieve your desired goals." I am not asking because I know more about them I am just wondering why they are. Do you have any helpful information that made you say that so I can learn?

V

Viking23

Awards
Serm is the most important item in any cycle. Its needed to help get your natural test back and running as well as prevent gyno and other estrogen sides. You should also run "daa" and an Ai such as "erase". I would also throw creatine into the mix.

P.s. im no pro on this however, just have done alot of research