I'm on TRT and oh look a bottle of M-Drol...

Railroader

Awards
I'm 36 and currently taking 200mg per week of test cyp for my TRT.

I was kicking around the idea of running an M-Drol cycle. Since I'm already on test for life I'm assuming PCT isn't really required. I have nolvadex in case of gyno though.

I'm wondering what dosage I should take and when of my M-Drol and nolvadex. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run it 20mg e/d for 4-5 weeks.

instead of nolva, i would get an ai, and run a moderate dose of it post mdrol.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
run it 20mg e/d for 4-5 weeks.

instead of nolva, i would get an ai, and run a moderate dose of it post mdrol.
Been a whikle since I've studied SD, but something tells me....

An AI would do little. You would need something more progesterone specific.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-5 weeks @20mg/day with nothing during or after aside from liver and lipid support.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i wasn't sure about the ai, but it'll be dependant on how much estrogen related sides he notices

my logic was d/t aromatase being increased by adding in supraphysiological dosages of non armatizing androgens such as methyl drostanolone (sd).

this will cause a increase in estrogen, esp since his test levels will pretty much stay at normal levels, all that aromatase will find a partner make a chemical reaction, ie estrogen.

an ai properly dosed will control this.

you still have endogenous androgens in your system during a cycle. the testicles are still sereting small amounts of testosterone and you adrenal gland continues to pump out precursors such as dhea. Androgens, such as the pmag and hdrol, upregulate aromatase enzyme productoin so a much greater percentage of your endogenous androgens will convert to estrogens.
i dont believe that dht derived steroids all cause more androgenic effects. many dht derived steroids are very low andogenic such as oxandrolone and methenolone

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a whikle since I've studied SD, but something tells me....

An AI would do little. You would need something more progesterone specific.
methyldrostanolone has nothing to do with progestin.

though, im not sure of it's binding/interaction with the pr. quick google search didn't pull up any data based info.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i wasn't sure about the ai, but it'll be dependant on how much estrogen related sides he notices

my logic was d/t aromatase being increased by adding in supraphysiological dosages of non armatizing androgens such as methyl drostanolone (sd).

this will cause a increase in estrogen, esp since his test levels will pretty much stay at normal levels, all that aromatase will find a partner make a chemical reaction, ie estrogen.

an ai properly dosed will control this.
20mg of SD will increase his endogenous estrogen by how much? Is that amount supraphysiological and is it counter productive to his goals. For a short 4 weeks is this really a bad thing?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20 mg of di methyl dht (sd) is a supraphysiological dosage of this compound.

Whether or not his estrogen is effected enough to warant him using an ai to control estrogen is going to be user dependant.
Without blood test one would need to rely on thier experience related to estrogenic sides, and what is too much or too little for them.
You should control estrogen on cycle, not destroy it, or have too much.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20 mg of di methyl dht (sd) is a supraphysiological dosage of this compound.

Whether or not his estrogen is effected enough to warant him using an ai to control estrogen is going to be user dependant.
Without blood test one would need to rely on thier experience related to estrogenic sides, and what is too much or too little for them.
You should control estrogen on cycle, not destroy it, or have too much.
I was referring to the increase estrogen. You went on to explain my reasoning as well.

I still suggest nothing but liver and lipid support. JMHO

This used to be very easy but now everyone is so smart :)

Railroader

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I should mention I've run cycles of H-Drol twice before and didn't really experience any bad side effects. Now that I'm on TRT I figure I'm willing to try out the M-Drol.

I will plan on 4 weeks at 20mg and continue into the 5th week if I feel okay. If I notice any signs of gyno I'll start taking the nolvadex. For liver support I've got plenty of AI Cycle Support.

Would it be worth going up to 30mg per day or taking this stuff longer than 5 weeks?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
methyldrostanolone has nothing to do with progestin.

though, im not sure of it's binding/interaction with the pr. quick google search didn't pull up any data based info.
Why the hell was I lactating after my only SD cycle then :damnit: (lol, explains why I was thinking progestin)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was referring to the increase estrogen. You went on to explain my reasoning as well.

I still suggest nothing but liver and lipid support. JMHO

This used to be very easy but now everyone is so smart :)
You think I'm smart? Really?
My momma always said I were a smart one. ;)

Railroader

Awards
Thanks again for the replies.

I may be able to get my hands on some Sustanon. I'd prefer to use that than the M-Drol. Any tips on how I should cycle it? I've got LiquiNolva and LiquiDex as well.

Again, I will continue to take my 200mg per week of test cyp in addition to the Sustanon.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get the sustanon to add in, and still run the mdrol @ 20mg for 4-5 weeks.

you will be glad you did.

Railroader

Awards
get the sustanon to add in, and still run the mdrol @ 20mg for 4-5 weeks.

you will be glad you did.
I'd rather avoid taking the M-Drol since this is my first cycle. I'm just sort of testing the waters to see how I handle it.

So I'll be taking 200mg test cyp once per week and 250mg sustanon twice per week. Should I take my liquidex throughout? And do I even need a proper PCT considering I will never stop taking the test cyp?

Railroader

Awards
I'm probably going to avoid the M-Drol and just stick with the sustanon since it's my first cycle.

Any recommendation on the dosage? I have enough to run 500mg for 10 weeks. I'm thinking two shots a week of 250mg each in addition to my regular TRT of 200mg/week test cyp. Is it a good idea to run liquidex throughout the cycle as well? And do I need PCT at all?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so in a sense, you want to run 700mg of injectable test (in various esters, with most from test c).

I would recomend you use a low dose of ai in doing that.

too bad you didn't have any dimethazine, or epistane to add in with that for a 6 week kick start.

but im sure you'll enjoy that 700mg e/w and blow the fck up after about 3-4 weeks.

read up on estrogenic sides (i mean a lot of reading) so you will have a good idea of what to look for, since you dont have personal experience in that dept.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drop/stop your scheduled TRT dose and run the SUST in place of your regularly schedule TRT dose and continue bi-weekly until done. After your last SUST injection wait a full week and resume TRT dose at previous scheduled dose and intervals.

Railroader

Awards
Drop/stop your scheduled TRT dose and run the SUST in place of your regularly schedule TRT dose and continue bi-weekly until done. After your last SUST injection wait a full week and resume TRT dose at previous scheduled dose and intervals.
Okay this sounds like a good idea. Should I use the liquidex throughout the cycle? And no need for PCT then? Just resume my TRT?

Another idea I just had was to keep taking my TRT 200mg test cyp once a week and just add 250mg per week of the sustanon. What do you think?