How can I test if this is juice or not?

Edge

Awards
My buddy gave me some stuff a while back that some "chemist" acording to him made. I have 4 bottles of the stuff and its supposed to put you in "an anabolic state".

I wanna get the stuff tested to see what the hell it is. Im willing to give up a bottle if it even is anything. Its liquid, smells like alcohol, and has an eye dropper.

Where would I go to get things tested? Somewhere in Canada would be good!

-Thanks

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
If your buddy can't tell you what exaclty it is, I wouldn't take it. Could be anything from clomid to liquid anadrol, or even just alcohol. As far as having it tested, if you did manage to locate a lab to do so, I'm pretty sure you'd have to have an initial referrance to what it is just to test purity or it could cost you some big bucks to identify it all together (this is my assumtion). Your best bet would be to toss it and spend some extra cash to know exactly what you're putting into your body.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strange! Does it not say anything on the bottle? Do you know if its suppose to be injected? I'm guessing no since it has a dropper. The thing is I would not put anything in my body unless I knew what it was, mg/ml, and something about the person that made it.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah that just seems shady. I woudlt trust anything in my body unless I knew what it was. I agree with growmore unless you got a hookup it would probably cost as much or more than other gear to see what it really is. Spend your money on sauce that you know what it is

Edge

Awards
Nah im not dumb guys, I wasnt planning on taking it. I was just curious. Its not an injectable. He said drop it under your toungue. No label. I'll take pictures of it when I can.