PLS HELP ASAP-Re:Pinning-Can I draw/ leave in covered syringe overnight to save time?

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I've found myself sometimes taking a lot of time to draw (from an amp), and as we all know the hours and minutes in the AM before work are precious. To save myself some time for the morning grind.

STUPID QUESTION? Yes. Big time, but I'd rather safe than lose 250 mg of Test E...

Thanks!!!

- Lou Stool

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've done this many times when I don't need to use the entire contents that inject.....I cover the needle, then the next day or whenever I either clean the needle off with an alcohol swab or put on a new needle provided I have one of course....and then inject the remainder. never had a problem. Just be sure to be clean and sterile with it.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I've done this many times when I don't need to use the entire contents that inject.....I cover the needle, then the next day or whenever I either clean the needle off with an alcohol swab or put on a new needle provided I have one of course....and then inject the remainder. never had a problem. Just be sure to be clean and sterile with it.
Thanks WB how've you been buddy?? Hopefully you'll come check out the log of my maiden voyage to the darksiiiiiide. K sweet, I will draw from the amp, and have 1 CC in a capped syringe ready to rock tomorrow AM. Also I'm literally mentally retarded when I wake up so I'm more prone to mess up some part of the procedure so this is good.

Thx again amigo :-D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thanks WB how've you been buddy?? Hopefully you'll come check out the log of my maiden voyage to the darksiiiiiide. K sweet, I will draw from the amp, and have 1 CC in a capped syringe ready to rock tomorrow AM. Also I'm literally mentally retarded when I wake up so I'm more prone to mess up some part of the procedure so this is good.

Thx again amigo :-D

what section is your log in? the "cycle questions" like the others? but for whatever reason, I put the syringe in the fridge covered up when storing it for later use....whether this is good or not? not sure lol. just felt like it was better in there than on the counter? :D

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
what section is your log in? the "cycle questions" like the others? but for whatever reason, I put the syringe in the fridge covered up when storing it for later use....whether this is good or not? not sure lol. just felt like it was better in there than on the counter? :D
Yep, cycle info. Not supposed to put it in the main forum I guess. Mine is in my signature too that's an easy way to take a look at it. Nothing miraculous has happened yet, only on day 12 of Test E cycle and I know that it takes some time for the potion to make its magic. But feeling great and doing pretty well.

PS I thought that ppl heated the oils or something like that so they were closer to body temp = less pain somehow? Don't quote me on that one...I just go good ol' room temp. I assume since you've done it more than once that it doesn't hurt too much.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yep, cycle info. Not supposed to put it in the main forum I guess. Mine is in my signature too that's an easy way to take a look at it. Nothing miraculous has happened yet, only on day 12 of Test E cycle and I know that it takes some time for the potion to make its magic. But feeling great and doing pretty well.

PS I thought that ppl heated the oils or something like that so they were closer to body temp = less pain somehow? Don't quote me on that one...I just go good ol' room temp. I assume since you've done it more than once that it doesn't hurt too much.
I'll check it out. But no, not in order to inject cold or anything like that....you'd have to leave it out or heat it up or whatever before injecting yes....but more thinking that the fridge is out of the way, its cool, less likely bacteria/air gets at whatever is in there....just seemed more safe, and clean for some reason. not sure if it made a difference, but made me feel better I guess? :D