Which prohormone would you recommend?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
<------ By looking at my picture, what prohormone would you recommend? I'm not looking into gaining alot more mass because I like where I'm at (Superdrol is out of the question). Since I'm 5'7 175lbs, I basically don't have to force myself to eat, I can naturally eat without thinking about packing more calories to maintain. I wouldn't mind gaining 3-6 lbs of muscle. I was thinking along the lines of Hdrol/Furza-A/P-Stanz/Winny. I'm also willing to stack 2 PHs together. Any Suggestions?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Im confused... You don't want mass but want to take something that will put on mass... You just want to cut up?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Im confused... You don't want mass but want to take something that will put on mass... You just want to cut up?
Little bit of both more less a recomp with more of a cut. I should of been more specific :)

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Epidrol is dry gains, good for cutting up but be ready for possible joint issues... Hdrol was good to me as well... Research around here a bit and I'm sure you'll find a log or review that will point you in the direction that you wanna go

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'm on here all the time. I'm just on the fence on which route to go. I don't want to risk getting gyno. I'm just looking for feedback on which PHs people prefer/would suggest. I'm gonna load up on CEL Cycle Assist 15 days prior and I want this cycle to be a short one around 4 weeks. My PCT is gonna look like this:

Clomid
Erase
Endosurge
DCP
Bronkaid
OxyElite Pro

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple and use hdrol then if your worried bout sides... Maybe throw in an Andro series product if cost not an issue...

SPS

Awards
  • Established
No SD, only 4 weeks? Why all the restrictions? Hdrol would be a good choice but for only 4 weeks is a waste of money. Although I doubt you want to hear it I just finished up androhard stacked with low dose SD and it was amazing, one of my best cycles ever. But if you would be happy with 3-6 pounds you should just run a natty test booster or epi

Conte

Conte

Awards
run p-mag 75mg for 6 weeks with 250mg Furza

pct clomid 50/50/50/25 and erase 75/75/75

end of story

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
so for example even hdrol @ 100 mg and furza @ 250 mg for 4 weeks would be a waste? a buddy of mine ran hdrol for 4 weeks @ 50 and gained 10 lbs...

demolition

demolition

Awards
so for example even hdrol @ 100 mg and furza @ 250 mg for 4 weeks would be a waste? a buddy of mine ran hdrol for 4 weeks @ 50 and gained 10 lbs...
Lol no way it was muscle, h- drol takes at minimum 2 weeks to kick in which would mean your friend gained 10lbs in 14 days. Not Gunna happen. Plus you posted you only wanted 3 to 6 lbs?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you have data to support hdrol taking a minimum of 2 weeks to work at all?
Lol no way it was muscle, h- drol takes at minimum 2 weeks to kick in which would mean your friend gained 10lbs in 14 days. Not Gunna happen. Plus you posted you only wanted 3 to 6 lbs?

demolition

demolition

Awards
you have data to support hdrol taking a minimum of 2 weeks to work at all?
I have real life experience as well as hundreds of logs that I have read. Most say the end of two weeks so almost week 3.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully jbry can chime in. Husker is accusative, argumentative, and provides 0 help.

Everyone who has run hdrol knows it takes a little to really shine.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
as opposed to your accusative argumentative and unhelpful comment? Im just ASKING because i notice orals including hdrol in a week or a couple days
Hopefully jbry can chime in. Husker is accusative, argumentative, and provides 0 help.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
and there is a difference between working and "Really shining" my comment was about hdrol "not working" for 2 weeks like demolition said, im not debating how long it takes to peak just to work, please read the comments carefully and respond accordingly.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Well it was his first prohormone and he was relatively new to bodybuilding. Even though I told him not to do it, he did. He would definitely fall under the category of an Ectomorph and after his cycle he literally virtually had no fat gain whatsoever.

4seeds4

Awards
Even though hdrol takes a minute to show result. Would it still be good at 6 weeks? I'm looking for mass and never taken anything more then a test booster.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Well it was his first prohormone and he was relatively new to bodybuilding. Even though I told him not to do it, he did. He would definitely fall under the category of an Ectomorph and after his cycle he literally virtually had no fat gain whatsoever.
Why do I get the feeling that despite asking for advice and getting good advice you are just going to run Hdrol for 4 weeks? You will make some gains, but the majority/best gains come between 3-6 weeks.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I have ran h-Drol and I can personal say along with other that you won't be seeing the result untill the 3 week when it really shine. A 6 week hdrol cycle is what recommend not 4. Also if you chose hdrol 75mg all the way through or last two weeks bump it up to 100-125mg depending on sides.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Even though hdrol takes a minute to show result. Would it still be good at 6 weeks? I'm looking for mass and never taken anything more then a test booster.
Yes. But before you start popping Hdrol caps do you have your support supps, pct, diet in check, training spot on for atleast several years, no more than 15% bf?

4seeds4

Awards
Yes. But before you start popping Hdrol caps do you have your support supps, pct, diet in check, training spot on for atleast several years, no more than 15% bf?
I've been seriously lifting 2 years from December. Still looking at pct's. I just haven't found a good legit product to start putting together a cycle. Like I said I'm new and still researching. I was also looking at halo test 25?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I have ran h-Drol and I can personal say along with other that you won't be seeing the result untill the 3 week when it really shine. A 6 week hdrol cycle is what recommend not 4. Also if you chose hdrol 75mg all the way through or last two weeks bump it up to 100-125mg depending on sides.
Ill take the advice i appreciate everything

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like the op has found what he needs. I hope he takes out all those fat burning catabolic supplements out of his pct, or his cycle will be a waste.

better to use them on cycle, and leave the clomid & erase.

clomid, 4 weeks @ 50mg e/d, erase, beginning week 3-4 of the clomid, starting @ 75mg, and going down to 50mg the 3rd week, then 25mg the 5th week.
-----------------

on the subject of hdrol, yes, it can be ran at 50mg e/d, this seems to be user dependant.

I've only went up to 75mg of hdrol, and dont find a need to go to 100mg, not everyone is like this.

but, the compound in hdrol, cdma, is a quality lean muscle builder, meaning to physically see the lean mass gains from this compound, it will take time, and this also is user dependant.

but the steroid is an orally active compound that begins working immediately. it has a long half life, so dosing twice per day is enough.

4 weeks at any dosage I would not recomend. why? because, it takes time to build quality lean muscle tissue (as well as proper nutrition/training/rest).

6-8 weeks, is the best option, as hpta disruption, esp at 50mg, will be minimal, and recovery should be easy.

i noticed someone commented their buddy ran it @ 50mg for 4 weeks and gained 10lbs.

this is great, but was it his first cycle? if he had ran it 6-8 weeks, he could of made more.

how much of that 10lbs did he keep post cycle?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya have u seen any differnce with the mechabol and hdrol or pmag
looks like the op has found what he needs. I hope he takes out all those fat burning catabolic supplements out of his pct, or his cycle will be a waste.

clomid, 4 weeks @ 50mg e/d, erase, beginning week 3-4 of the clomid, starting @ 75mg, and going down to 50mg the 3rd week, then 25mg the 5th week.
-----------------

on the subject of hdrol, yes, it can be ran at 50mg e/d, this seems to be user dependant.

I've only went up to 75mg of hdrol, and dont find a need to go to 100mg, not everyone is like this.

but, the compound in hdrol, cdma, is a quality lean muscle builder, meaning to physically see the lean mass gains from this compound, it will take time, and this also is user dependant.

but the steroid is an orally active compound that begins working immediately. it has a long half life, so dosing twice per day is enough.

4 weeks at any dosage I would not recomend. why? because, it takes time to build quality lean muscle tissue (as well as proper nutrition/training/rest).

6-8 weeks, is the best option, as hpta disruption, esp at 50mg, will be minimal, and recovery should be easy.

i noticed someone commented their buddy ran it @ 50mg for 4 weeks and gained 10lbs.

this is great, but was it his first cycle? if he had ran it 6-8 weeks, he could of made more.

how much of that 10lbs did he keep post cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you mean? I have not ran mechabol yet, and probably wont for a while.

I'm focusing on getting some other hard to get compounds, which is costing a pretty penny.

murk01

murk01

Awards

I'm focusing on getting some other hard to get compounds, which is costing a pretty penny.
I have been reading a lot about SD. Ppl have ran it for only two weeks and seen good gains. What's ur take? I have been considering SD for my first cycle. Is a two to three week run worth it. And how bad can sides be in such a shirt time

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I have been reading a lot about SD. Ppl have ran it for only two weeks and seen good gains. What's ur take? I have been considering SD for my first cycle. Is a two to three week run worth it. And how bad can sides be in such a shirt time
First cycle a SD is a straight no no even if it was only 2 weeks its still a no no.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want to run sd for a first cycle, run it at 10mg e/d for 6 weeks, stack it with some CEL stanodrol, or LGI stano-200

murk01

murk01

Awards
First cycle a SD is a straight no no even if it was only 2 weeks its still a no no.
k, i was atracted to SD becuase you can run a short cycle and get good gains. what would you recommend to some one looking for a quick mass jolt. epi needs over a month to see results.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
k, i was atracted to SD becuase you can run a short cycle and get good gains. what would you recommend to some one looking for a quick mass jolt. epi needs over a month to see results.
Why you looking for a quick jolt? 6 weeks helladrol, Ultradrol pretty good when it comes to sides vs the SD.

murk01

murk01

Awards
6 weeks is cool. ill look into ultradrol and helladrol....whats s bad about SD...arent all oral hard on the liver?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6 weeks is cool. ill look into ultradrol and helladrol....whats s bad about SD...arent all oral hard on the liver?
SD side are way harsher, go with helladrol it won't let you down. Here some quotes.

Problem with super is a lot of the gains aren't lean/dry, and they are hard to keep because they come on so fast the body doesn't have time to adapt to carrying them around, and then you hit PCT and your test is rock bottom with high cortisol, so you either have to gain a bit of fat and hope to hold all the muscle, or risk loosing a good chunk. I'm just not a fan of a superdrol only short high-dose blowup cycle.

ManBeast
Superdrol is more of an Anabolic (size) and not nearly as androgenic (strength) oriented as many other compounds out there.

ManBeast

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established

-----------------
Why would I leave out the fat burners if I'm going to eat an extra 1000 calories after the cycle to help maintain gains I already have an minimize possible fat accumulation post cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would I leave out the fat burners if I'm going to eat an extra 1000 calories after the cycle to help maintain gains I already have an minimize possible fat accumulation post cycle?
if you want to minimize fat accumulation post cycle, use a cortisol lowing product that doesn't have any extras in it, like fat burners, etc, and eat clean.

eating extra calories is a waste if you are just taking metabolic boosters that will help you to burn them away.

the goal of pct is to get your body back into an anabolic state as quickly as possible. you aren't going to do this with catabolic fat burners.

dont cut in pct, just eat healthy, and get your test levels up as quickly as possible.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol gains are lean and dry.

superdrol is not a highly androgenic compound, but is a highly anabolic compound.

if you want to maintain your gains from superdrol, you are going to have to plan your cycle accordingly, and be smart about it.

10mg for 6-8 weeks will add quality lean mass/strength gains with minimal sides.

SPS

Awards
  • Established

superdrol is not a highly androgenic compound, but is a highly anabolic compound.

if you want to maintain your gains from superdrol, you are going to have to plan your cycle accordingly, and be smart about it.

10mg for 6-8 weeks will add quality lean mass/strength gains with minimal sides.
100% agree with this, I just finished 10mg/day SD with androhard and it was amazing, way better then when I have run SD at 20 or 30 a day. I still had great gains, hit pr's AND I didn't feel like sh!t the entire time, I actually felt great even outside the gym.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean? what do you think clomid and erase does? boost estrogen?
Erase is an AI and not necessarily a test booster... Clomid a SERM with some test boosting qualities...but why not include DAA or a natty test booster to increase test levels quicker and more efficiently? I'm asking, not arguing...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with adding in daa and something like pct assist.

Clomid and erase boost testosterone, which is why you use them in pct, to raise test, its best to use various compounds that raise test via different means.

murk01

murk01

Awards

so you dont think SD as a first cycle is a bad idea. A longer low dose cycle is safer. but u also said b4 to stack SD with another compond. y not SD alone for a longer cycle?

Sd 10/10/10/10/10/10 i have clomid on hand as serm, from what i read clomid is safest pct for sd.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
just with anecdotal evidence as in one being superior to the next, or them all being generally the same?