Current Clenbuterol question

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I've been on my current clen cycle for 6 days and just started my dose of 80mcgs. I recently got this dosaging from someone on here (not saying its wrong just wanted to clarify) and after a couple days i've noticed my tolerance is pretty high. I did start noticing the effects at 40-60mcg's. However, I've ready on here and other places of people not tapering down. Wouldn't you crash from doing this? Also, I'm running it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and repeat once so a total of 4 weeks on. Will be supplementing benadryl and taurine. Here's my current dosaging. 20/40/40/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/60/40 Considering doing the next 2 weeks something like this 40/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120/120/100/80/60/40 lemme know what you guy's think!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why are you tapering down?

you taper up because you build up a tolerance, so why are you tapering down?

and drop the benadryl and get some ketotifen.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
That's what some people on here told me to do. If i didn't wouldn't I crash for the two weeks I take off?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
to be honest, ya feel much better after ya come off it. i felt kinda .. off.. while i was taking it for 2 weeks. got a max dose of 130mcg. there was no crash. it took quite a few days for it to leave my system though cause of the half life. also, i took benydryl, and i dont care if it did or didnt clean my receptors, i jsut took it to help me sleep better.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
So you don't think I should taper down? I'm just curious what the benefit of tapering down would be specially when 40mcgs doesnt do too much for me

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i didnt taper down, just stopped taking it at 140mcg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you stop taking it, it doesn't just all leave your system at once. you body tapers it down naturally.

and it isn't a stimulant, so there is no crash.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
So you stopped the two weeks at 130mcg then picked back up in 2 weeks? At 130 or did u work your way up again

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Alright so now that I've already bought the Benadryl how should I go from here? I'm guessing around 120mcgs will be good for me so I'll do that until my 2nd week is over, then stop without tapering and wait 2 weeks to start up again but when I do will I increase the mcgs each day like when I first started or begin high?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Alright so now that I've already bought the Benadryl how should I go from here? I'm guessing around 120mcgs will be good for me so I'll do that until my 2nd week is over, then stop without tapering and wait 2 weeks to start up again but when I do will I increase the mcgs each day like when I first started or begin high?
Dude benadryl is like 5bucks, just ditch it and buy keto it's only like $30. Yeah increase ur dose till sides are too much to handle. I'm on day 8. And I'm at 75mcg because 80 was to high the other day.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
after the first 2 weeks, just stop completely. let your body take a break for 2 weeks to clean itself out, and then start back at or just above where you started the first time. when i stopped, took 2 weeks off, then started again i was very sensitive to it again. i started back (5th week) at 50mcg. DO NOT JUST JUMP BACK TO 130mcg or whatever lol. to paraphrase south park: if you start back at 130mcg, you're gonna have a bad time.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Thanks ya'll for the advice. I went to talk with a local ifbb pro that owns a nutrition shop and he gave me the same advice. He set me up with the proper stuff ; ) One more question though...when do you guys dose it when your over 100mcgs? I have a really high tolerance but 100mcgs at once makes me a lil dizzy haha is it ok to space out the dose like one when i wake up and one say noon or shortly after?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
its got a really long half life, so splitting it up probably wont make much of a difference. i wanna say its a 36 hour half life.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Alright and I've also heard of people taking it at night, any opinions on that?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ehhh, if it works for ya then i guess go for it, but it raises your heart rate considerably and its not exactly something i would take right before bed. i took it when i woke up so that by the time i went to bed at night i would be thoroughly tired and able to sleep. ohhhh, btw, get ready for some really vivid dreams. its pretty fun! for 2 weeks straight i had extremely vivid dreams that i was able to remember in ridiculous detail when i woke up. pretty neat side effect if ya ask me.

maria.kremens

maria.kremens

Awards
I am new to clen, any good and reliable sources to get in the states?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to say it; benadryl and keto when taking clen is a waste. Just take less clen, since that's what your doing anyways when you mix in benadryl or ketofin.
Take it at night if your having trouble sleeping.

You are wasting clen by rendering some of it it useless and spending an extra $30 on ketofin to to that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe there is any data supporting using benadryl to help with receptor down regulation.

But ketotifen has it.

so don't use less, that isn't the same thing that keto does., use keto and research it.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe there is any data supporting using benadryl to help with receptor down regulation.

But ketotifen has it.

so don't use less, that isn't the same thing that keto does., use keto and research it.
Benedryl is pointless in that regard for the most part, you are correct. But it will help you get to sleep if you have that issue.

Considering clen can be had for $10, it seems pointless to spend 3X that amount just to make it work a LITTLE better?

From my personal experence with clen / keto combo is that the difference was hardly noticeable if at all, especially running both paralell.
The only slight difference I noticed was after 2 weeks if I stopped taking clen for 7 days and took keto for that week I could continue for another 2 weeks and feel it working slightly better for a little bit. Otherwise I'd need 2 weeks.
Is it worth ~ $30 to be on clen for 7 additional days... well, IMO, it's not

If it worked all that great, I wouldn't have to keep upping my dose.

My point is, it's pointless (lol) when your considering the price point of clen

maria.kremens

maria.kremens

Awards
I know clenbuterol works great well, and there different pills available 20 mcg and 40 mcg. I found where i can for 20 mcg from sopharma, which seems to be good stuff

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick question (sorry to hijack); but is there any set in stone rule against 1 week on, one week off for clen?
Clen is pretty "fast acting" so I figure this would be ok.
I don't trust myself on stims for prolonged periods of time lol